• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jingjuna

^ me too, thank you =]

ive been waiting all day

---------------------------------

the loading speed is very slow. i have it passed for a while but i only got about 50 seconds 0_0.

lyptika

do you know by when episode 9 and 10 will be uploaded on your veoh account?

Guest lyptika

lyptika

do you know by when episode 9 and 10 will be uploaded on your veoh account?

I'm done downloading but since I'm going to bed now... It should be up tomorrow. :ph34r:

I downloaded Ep. 9 from codndwh's CB and the speaking voice and mouth don't sync. Did anyone else download from codndwh's CB? Is your video okay?

Is there any other CB that I can download Ep. 9?

Thank you.

Here the links to CB download =)

Ental: Ep.9 & Ep.10

SHiNHWA: Ep.9 & Ep.10

MOOHAN: Ep.9 & Ep.10

Guest ameizeing

According to the chinese subs... MS's Dad WILL is 2nd version.

No, you're wrong. According to the Chinese subs, Mr Han instructs his lawyer that each of the 4 kids will get 10% and the remaining 60% will go to the "marrying-into-the family" son-in-law who will inherit the company. I was struck by the fact that there was no mention to the lawyer of Gidong by name, which opens up the possibility of the 60% going to Kangjae if he agrees to marry into the family by his marriage to Misoo (but we all know that's not gonna happen, whew!)

It may be surprising that Mr Han is so ready to leave the bulk of his fortune to a son-in-law he hardly knows, but during the SIL selection process, one of the deciding factors for Mr Han was Gidong's qualifications in building & construction as it was always Mr Han's intention for the SIL marrying Misoo to inherit his company. As Mr Han's health is deteriorating faster than he expects, he's throwing Gidong into the deep end of the business by sending him to pitch for the Grand Hotel renovation job and putting him in charge of the project their proposal is accepted by Grand Hotel's owner (Ep 8)

Guest Redrac

I downloaded Ep. 9 from codndwh's CB and the speaking voice and mouth don't sync. Did anyone else download from codndwh's CB? Is your video okay?

Is there any other CB that I can download Ep. 9?

Thank you.

I had the same problem, so when i download another i shall upload

Thanks everyone for the new links and pictures :D

No, you're wrong. According to the Chinese subs, Mr Han instructs his lawyer that each of the 4 kids will get 10% and the remaining 60% will go to the "marrying-into-the family" son-in-law who will inherit the company. I was struck by the fact that there was no mention to the lawyer of Gidong by name, which opens up the possibility of the 60% going to Kangjae if he agrees to marry into the family by his marriage to Misoo (but we all know that's not gonna happen, whew!)

It may be surprising that Mr Han is so ready to leave the bulk of his fortune to a son-in-law he hardly knows, but during the SIL selection process, one of the deciding factors for Mr Han was Gidong's qualifications in building & construction as it was always Mr Han's intention for the SIL marrying Misoo to inherit his company. As Mr Han's health is deteriorating faster than he expects, he's throwing Gidong into the deep end of the business by sending him to pitch for the Grand Hotel renovation job and putting him in charge of the project their proposal is accepted by Grand Hotel's owner (Ep 8)

Thank you.

This agreement (identify by role) remindes me of the agreement made in Goong.

Archived