[sitcom 2008] Elephant 코끼리

Guest ballz33cheez

I didn't like how fast the last episode progresssed the whole storyline though.

they really rushed it.

i agree...and i dont like how they didnt show sangyup or chae-ya towards the end of kokiri.

they had "romance" in the beginning when he confessed and nothing progressed

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilovesnoopy

omg its finished....

124 is kinda short for a sitcom... ended too soon...

but still i'm soOOOoOoO happy with the ending

i don't care what anyone says i still reckon HJ & SH are perfect together... i'm soOoo glad they ended up together.. for a while there , i was worried that SH was gonna get with SY... * phew! *

SH is SOOOOO CUTE!!! i like his voice ( despite how it sounded when he was acting scared coz of the ghost hehe! )

<3<3 SH i wanna see more of him...

to sum up... althought it had a few draggy moments in the middle ... Elephant was a pretty good sitcom... i enjoyed MOST of it. =)

Guest M&M's

dang that is quick

what is the new sitcom called after elephant

and what is the actreesss name for the gurl that use to be fat and got plastic surgery

she is the young sister

han young is her name

• 1 month later...
Guest riotanet

how old is lee sae young?

Didn't know people were still using this thread. Lee Se Yeong is fifteen years old (to turn sixteen on the 20th of December [checked Naver]). Cheers.

• 4 months later...
Guest smoon4ever

aw this drama looks like fun to watch, may I ask if this drama was subbed? I couldn't find subtitle anywhere =/ not at d-addicts either

• 1 month later...
Guest bluecolorlover12

man i remember this sitcom, so hilarious! i loved this so much especially the saeyoung and sunghyun scenes, i wished that they got together, truth to eb told, i really don't like hyunji and sunghyun together it just doesn't work out. :( saeyoung & sunghyun 4eva! <3

also the older brother is in another sitcom, it's called 태희혜교지현이 along with the guy who wears blue sweatpants all the time.

• 3 months later...
Guest PancakeMuffins91

This thread has been really empty since the series ended but i was wondering if this series is available on DVD? I'd love it if this was available on dvd but I'm not sure if it is since the series is so long.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived