♥Nishikido Ryo♥

Guest hiroko_666

Guest escapist

one of my favorite johnnys. he didnt leave much of an impression after 1 Litre (i dont like the hair!) but i saw more of his stuff and realised i really like his style. and he's one of the few johnnys i know who write coherant j-web entries.. he writes well ne.

and i love his poison tongue to death.

ryochansmall6dj.jpg

^my fav recent ryo pic!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TygrrLilly

Boo!<3333333333333

Ahh I loved him in "Ganbatte Ikimasshoi!" and I'm still working through "1 liter of tears" but yes, I love him and his smugness.

I totally want to adopt Chibi-Ryo he was the most adorable thing that grew up into a VERY SEXY man. He's short though, huh?

Awww RyoXUchi! Some of those pics crack me up... Uchi bending over *shakes head*

Guest jacinda

Ryo is one of the few Japanese actors whom I really like. It's because he's so manly. His hair is just the way it is, without all that hair dye. He is soooo hot. He wasn't the greatest looking kid or anything, but he actually grew to be very handsome unlike the stars who still are ugly but use lots of makeup, etc.

Guest WingL

i love ryo. i really do.

and i liked 1 litre of tears. it was a good story. =)

but i dont think ryo looked his best in that. ryo chan could do better~!

thats why i am really looking forward to attention please!

personally. i like him better as a NEWS member than a kanjani8. but then ppl do assoicate uchi and ryo as kanjani8 more, and leave yamapi and the rest as "NEWS". but whatever. ryo's ryo. he should not b labelled =)

in real life, i like guys like ryo. who are not afraid to put up a fight, and care less of what you think.

i think i am somewhat like that too. lol. attitude yo. yet, not cocky. shy at times too. =)

newspopolo6.jpg

ryo1.jpg

ryomag1.jpg

Guest mensa

Ryo is one of the few Japanese actors whom I really like. It's because he's so manly. His hair is just the way it is, without all that hair dye. He is soooo hot. He wasn't the greatest looking kid or anything, but he actually grew to be very handsome unlike the stars who still are ugly but use lots of makeup, etc.

totally agree, even when he is short and skinny (2 of the things i don't like in a man) he is so hot and manly that i can forget about that.

Guest hiroko_666

winkup0601-07.jpg

Ya, i didnt rili lyk ryo's hair during da beginning of 1LITER~ its not until near the end, his hair gets better XD

newsduet05120091zk.jpg

popolo065bi6bl.jpg

sweatyryo.png

wu046xu2df9kf.jpg

newsmyojo06030011cl.jpg

NewS~ omg ryo look sooo much lyk takki on dis mag cover~

259069550.jpg

one of my favorite johnnys. he didnt leave much of an impression after 1 Litre (i dont like the hair!) but i saw more of his stuff and realised i really like his style. and he's one of the few johnnys i know who write coherant j-web entries.. he writes well ne.

and i love his poison tongue to death.

ryochansmall6dj.jpg

^my fav recent ryo pic!!

NICE!!!XD thx for posting!!!

Guest wendylai604

yea i agree with wingl...he didn't look that great in 1 Litre of tears, i didn't know how hot he was until i saw pics of him out of the show

Guest hiroko_666

CHIBI-RYO PIX!!!!!^3^

330992016.jpg

330992143.jpg

330992073.jpg

bscap007.jpg

OMG THIS ONE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!

chibi08.jpg

MS05.jpg

secret agent man!!

330992121.jpg

ryo0117wc.jpg

wt i love most abt Ryo r his DREAMY EYES!!~ ><

wur03050149ll.jpg

tvpiaryo17yc.jpg

Guest hiroko_666

ryo is SOOOO HOT!

but look at yamapi here..

29V7sw212184.jpg

he looks fat!

haha~ i fink he's putting on some weight to train his body~ like get some muscles~ Jin put on some weight too~@@"

Archived