If you were to write/produce your

elizabeth

Manga/Anime

Title: Unknown

Main/Protagonist: Jimmy

Extra: Yui(friend of Jimmy), Brick(rival of Jimmy who then becomes a friend after), Eyri( female friend of the group, close friend of Jimmy)

Antagonist's: character's appear during each episode.

Intro: Martial Arts/Fighting/Tournament

Brief Summary:

Jimmy's father is part of an organization, he does not know that his father is part of an illegal organization called ThunderKAne.

His father who has been in the business for more than 4 years, is now being tracked down by the (?). Jimmy's duties to protect his father, with his friend's behind him,.

Episodes: 12

Length: 30 mins

----------------------

Sorry I just gave up on it now.

Hehehe this reminds me of the time when I wrote fanfics thinking in terms of manga.

Here's one that I really liked XD I can't remember all the details though but I'll do the best I can to describe.

Title: Living under a shadow.

Names: I can't remember the names of the characters I used. But Ji Won was the main guy in there at the time. My compy crashed so I lost everything I wrote pretty much. If I really were to make something of it, all the names have to be changed anyway.

Plot: A family of 4 (father, mother, twin daughters). Father rarely comes home (supposively out on business a lot) and when he does come home, he doesn't really talk to the family members. There's some sort of tention going on in between the parents as well but daughters could not really figure out what it is. The mother too, has became quite strange with time. She locks herself in her room a lot and developed the habit of drinking. So it's usually just the mother and 2 twin sisters at home. The twin girls are very close because of this. Older one is outgoing, out spoken and has lots of friends. The other one is the total opposite. Let's called the older one (O) and the younger one (Y)

(O) has a bf that (Y) also very much adores and (O) does not know this. (Y) always watchs the 2 of them together from afar, aching inside. The two sisters carry the same exact face but the bf only sees one of them and only pays full attention to one (O). (Y) usually sort of fades into the background because of her personality. Even when they are both in the same room, the bf looks past (Y) and goes directly to (O).

Then one day the bf has to move away to another country and (O) sister is heartbroken. Does this mean they will turn out just like her parents? She doesn't want that to happen again so she decides to let him go (break up with him). She says that she wants him to be with someone who can be there for him all the time and take good care of him while he is away and she obviously cannot do that anymore. It's not fair for her to hold onto him this way and she told him it's for the best. He's very upset with her decision and can't understand why she's doing this.

After the break-up (O) comes home crying to (Y) telling her how much her decision hurts and how tough it is to say all those things to her bf but it's something that must be done. (Y) tells her that she understands (O)'s reasons and silently, she held her sister tight and let her cry in her lap as she comforts her. (Y) stares out the window, images of the bf flashes in front of her eyes. She could picture how upset and hurt he must have been. She's tearing inside too because before she could at least watch him from afar but now she can't even do that anymore. He's out of their lives forever.

Some time passes lives seemed to have returned. (O) was smiling again and seems to be back to her old self and (Y) was very happy for her. Yet, it's obvious that (O) was still very bothered by it. They both still think about the bf a lot kept it a secret to themselves.

Then one night (Y) woke up to the stirring sobbing sounds of (O). (Y) opened her eyes was greeted with immediately darkness. After her visions adjusted to the blackness, she found (O) in the dark sitting in the corner of the room with her head buried behind her knees, crying. She knelt down next to (O) and asked her what's wrong. (O) looks up with her teary eyes and tells (Y) that she's been having these strange nightmares lately. They are bloody nightmares of her own death. They are so realistic and they are getting more vivid each night. (Y) tells (O) that it's just a dream and that they don't mean anything. But (O) insisted that someone's trying to tell her something and it really scares her. (O) took (Y)'s hand, tells her that she loves her dearly and that she doesn't want to be apart with her. She says that her bf is already gone, they rarely see their father and mother doesn't even talk to them anymore. (Y) is all (O)'s got left in the world. (Y) tell her: don't be silly, we'll always be together. (O) shakes her head and then looks up into (Y)'s eyes that reflects the same image....then asked (Y) if she would promise her one thing. (Y) asks her: what is it. (O) says: If....one day....I had to leave you, will you keep living on with my name? That way I will still always be with you and we will still never be apart? (Y) tells (O) that she will and again she reassures (O) that it's not going to happen. (O) smiles slightly and hugs (Y) again before she returns to her bed. (Y) made sure (O) is asleep again before she went back to bed.

A few days passes, nothing seems different. (Y) tells herself that (O) is probably only having those nightmares because of the bf and the fact that the father had been calling the house quite frequently lately and that the calls seem to upset the mother a lot. She doesn't know what the conversations are about because the mother would not tell them.

One day, (O) went out to buy some flowers and (Y) stayed in to cook dinner. She's making (O)'s favorite dish in hope to cheer (O) up a bit. Mother sat in the living room, drinking again. The phone rings, the mother picks up. Again, it was the father calling. (Y) observes her mother's face carefully (that is the only way for her to figure out what is being said on the other end of the line). She saw a worn out woman whose pale face seemed to have lost even more colors as her father continues on with whatever he was saying to her. (he told her he has found another woman and that he demands a divorce) The mother got very upset and was furious when she hung up on the father and threw her glass against the wall. (Y) panicked and asked her mother what's wrong. The mother did not answer and only runs into the kitchen, took her car keys and drove off (leaving tire marks behind her). (Y) hops into her own car and chases after her mother. She knew her mother has really lost it this time and she has never seen her this angry before. After a few blocks she lost sight of her mother's car.

The scene changes to (O) who is walking her way home holding a bouquet of flowers. She bought them for her mother. They are white lilys her mother's favorite. As she reaches the corner, she heard screeching sound of a car coming down the street and she saw a car that looks just like her mother's coming straight at her....she didn't have time to run and it hits her straight on....her life flashes in front of her eyes.....

At the same time (Y) was driving frantically looking for sight of her mother's white car. Suddenly, she felt a stabbing pain in her chest and it felt like someone had punctured her lungs. Her body becomes numb and she almost lost control of the car so she had to pull over. A few seconds later, all those sensations subsides and she got back on the road again, looking for her mother.

Half an hour later, she drove up to a busy intersection and she saw ambulance and police cars gathered. There is a large crowd of people standing around, trying to catch a glimpse of what's going on. It can't be, can it? (Y) felt a cold chill down her spine as she got out of the car. She breaks her way through the crowd and walks over....immediately she was greeted by 2 familiar faces. She saw her mother's white car covered in blood....as if ketchup were poured all over the wind-shield. Her mother was on her knees, her hands covered in blood screaming....another figure lies in front of the mother....also covered in a pool of blood. The person has (Y)'s face. It was (O), dead.

Wow I have to go, I'll finish this later.

I've had alot of ideas, and infact, have had a mini manga published in my University's newspaper for a year and a half (I eventually got lazy).

I always wanted to create 3 series.. one that's comedic and light hearted.. one that's a mainstream action based story that you'd find on Shounen Jump, and one that's serious and deep that has alot of philosophical and political intonations.

there was no real story.. just random everyday interaction between 4 chars, and parodies of popular movies:

Keres, the main char, a little girl who has no common sense, is rather dumb, but is always in a good mood and talented at fishing.

Cowman, Keres' pet cow who no one can understand but her. He's actually a bull, and quite smart, but generally does not get along with anyone and is a carnivore and a cannibal.

Yuja, a classmate of Keres who dreams of being a singer but has a horrible voice. She is in a youth firefighter group and sets up fires in order to extinguish it. Is eternal enemies with Cowman.

the Sergeant, a large muscle bound Sergeant who dresses as a dog at night. Tries to make himself Keres' PE teacher.

^Oh god that's alot to read, but i'll read it anyway.

Sorry. I'll make it super short.

At the scene, (Y) cradles bloody (O) in her arms and cries. (it's a bizarre scene because they are twins and have the same face). One is dead and covered in scarlet. One is not.

1 year passed. Mother moved away (or is in jail) (Y) also moved to another new place and carries (O)'s name and lives her life as (O). She felt that she is beginning to lose her own identity but she cannot break the promise she made to (O) and at the same time she doesn't want to be apart from (O). Then the bf returns and is in the same school. He doens't know that (O) is already dead and thinks that (Y) is (O). (Y) was shocked to see him and runs from him but he wouldn't let her be. He tries to kiss her and then to discover that she is really (Y) and not (O). He asked her why she's doing this and where is (O). (Y) didn't have an answer (she couldn't tell him). (there are 2 side character here. A good girlfriend of (Y) who doesn't know of her past and thinks her (O) identity is really her and a guy friend who liks (Y) and also doesn't know of her past).

The bf refused to talk to (Y) after and (Y) is really hurt by it. Yada yada yada.........then she wrote him a letter to say that she's sorry and asked for him to forgive her. She still could not explain it to him. With the letter she attached a train ticket and ask him to go see (O) with her (without tell him she's dead at the time). BF goes with her (in the train, he does not talk to her and treats her as if she is a stranger) and they end up in the cemetary. (O)'s spirit appears as well and that's where the truth all unfolds. She said she's sorry to leave him and also she asked him to forgive (Y). The bf watches (O) disappear in front of him again (he still found it hard to believe that she had died) it seems to (Y) that he still did not forgive (Y) for what she did. They go back to the hotel they stay at (they leave next morning and on the way to the hotel, he still does not talk to her). At night time, he heard her crying next door. He goes over and found her weeping. He was going to keep ignoring her but seeing how sorrowful she was he stayed (not going into details) to comfort her. He then realizes how hard it must have been for (Y) throughout all this (to live her life under another's shadow) and he decides to forgive her. He tells her that even with the current circumstance, (Y) will always be her own person and she will always be (Y) to him. They ended up sleeping together. They still went their seperate ways after and the bf moved away again. (O) is gone and (Y) is a strong girl. She will be all right without him, he tells himself.

(Y) felt really guilty for what she did. She knew he didn't love her and that (O) will always be the one for him. Thinking back at how miserable her life had always been, she ends up killing herself. Her friends were the ones who discovered her dead in her room with both of her wrists slashed.

BF returns here again next year to see (O) at the cemetary and he found a new tombstone next to it. It's (Y)'s. That is another shocker to him. How can this happen? He thought (Y) will be strong enough to live the rest of her life. Was is his fault that he gave her false hope and then leaves her behind after that night? Who is really to blame in this story?

Blah blah. I basically told the whole story :mellow:

Guest fifth_avenue

wow, yours was a really good read Izam-sama! do you still have it written out? if you do, post it in the fanfix! it's really good :D

wow, yours was a really good read Izam-sama! do you still have it written out? if you do, post it in the fanfix! it's really good :D

No. My old compy is dead and it's all in the dead hard-drive that I could not revive. If I can draw well I'd definitely make a manga out of my old fanfic. =*(

P.S. (I'm glad you like it!)

Guest remorse_angel

Wow. Izam is good >_>....

My Title wouldn't be known until I'm done with the book.

My characters will be Kaoru, Eilene, Hikaru, and Morino.

Kaoru born in Jap. Eilene is Jap, but born in America. Eilene's mom and Kaoru's mom are the same mommies. Mom had affair with Eilene's Dad's Older Brother--which therefore resulted with Kaoru. En ilene comes to live with her mom and her family because her dad abandoned othe streets. Eilene has interest in becoming a manga artist/author, and so does Kaoru. They fight with each other whether who is a better manga artist/author Basically, they hate each other. Some crap (trying to decide what KIND of crap) happens and Eilene "suicides" (assumed, but not so sure). Kaoru realizes that he had developed a sister complex for Eilene. Mysteriously, Kaoru's family members all start to disappear. Meanwhile, Kaoru's Younger Cousin, Hikaru comes back from Korea from studies. Hikaru and Kaoru move in together, and two years pass. Hikaru meets this one chick he knew from 2.5 years ago named Morino and he falls in love with her so he introduces Morino to Kaoru. Heart-struck, Kaoru is shocked to see that it is Eilene! Terrified of the misunderstanding, Morino confesses to Kaoru. DUN DUN DUN...Eilene has a twin, Morino, that secretly stalked Eilene where ever she went (since Eilene is dead, no more stalking) because of a supposed rumor of a more than sister relation love for her...twin. Kaoru finds out that the reason why Eilene has suicided, and it had something to do with Hikaru. A particular item (must not tell....or I'll break your minds apart) belonging to Eilene got passed down to Hikaru (oh, just so you know, Hikaru came back during the summer that Eilene lived with Kaoru but never visited the family) so Morino wants this item. However, Hikaru denies that he ever met Eilene because he could not tell if it was Eilene OR Morino that he had met.

I'm too lazy to type anymore.

And that is my plot.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

1. Title

Mobile Suit Gundam SeeD : Brothers and Sisters in Arms (YES ANOTHER GUNDAM STORY!)

2. Character Names (Sex , Age)

Im Bad with naming characters :S , So ill steal some names

Kenpachi (Male 22) [hehe Kenpachi from Bleach would be badass in this]

Charlene (Female 19) [Charlene Choi in Anime form would be hawt]

Edison (Male 20) [Edison Chen would ermmm , i dunno...]

Yoshi (Male 18) [just a name...]

Lee (Female 24) [Lee Soo Young in Anime form would be hawt , gawd dang]

Professor Raiden (Female 34)

And original characters from Seed and Destiny maybe...

3. Summary (those who watched Gundam SeeD/Destiny you will understand most of this)

After a Few Months of the death of Gilbert Dullindal and his Reign , peace has been restored between ZAFT and ORB , Until some EAF soldiers posing as ZAFT and ORB forces try to make a war between these 2 large nations

EAF capture ORB's Cagalli and Lacus Clyne without anyone noticing , and EAF replaces Cagalli with a Leader promoting a war against ZAFT , because of Dullindal's actions

ORB declares war on ZAFT as the EAF plan succeeded on making these 2 nations have war on eachover

A group of 5 ZAFT Pilots all Australian born but with different ethnicities are stationed at Carpentaria base in Darwin Australia , This base is one of ZAFT's front against ORB. These 5 Pilots are assigned to 5 Zaku Warriors.

Kenpachi is the Captain of Squad and is given a Slash Zaku(Click here For Pic)

Charlene , whos Kenpachis younger sister is in this Squad and is given a Zaku Blaze , Along with Edison(Click Here For Pic)

Lee and Yoshi get Gunner Zaku Warriors (Click Here For Pic)

the Anime will focus on the Squad going through the atrocities in this war but make it out succesful , this Squad becomes the point of Morale in the ZAFT forces as they become the centre of the army's strength as their victories lead other ZAFT forces to Victory.

As the War is in favour of ZAFT , this Squad is asked to do a Parade March in there Zaku's , but this Parade gets attacked as ZAFT dont know where the enemy comes from , Charlene gets captured in the process and is now a Prisoner of war and is thrown into the same Cell as Lacus Clyne and Cagalli.

while Charlene, Cagalli and Lacus are being held captured , the Squad now only having 4 continued with their missions , and save a Mobile Suit designer named "Professor Raiden" , This Professor gifts them with making a new Mobile Suit for all of them

After Awhile , The Squad gets Dubbed the Demons of ZAFT as their Zakus are painted in Black

After Awhile Lacus , Cagalli and Charlene manage to escape and all 3 Expose the truth to ORB and ZAFT

and both Charlene and Cagalli shake hands on national TV saying the war is Over and telling the world that EAF is the reason for all of this

The EAF Forces Posing as ORB and ZAFT troops expose themselves as EAF Mobile Suit Ace Pilots

and Now threaten to use a PLANT Colony as their weapon to drop on Earth

As Charlene returns to Carpentaria base , Professor Raiden is finnished making all 5 new mobile suits(thinking of naming them 'Gelgoog Infinity' , since Destiny has been copying Zeon Mobile Suits)

as ORB and ZAFT forces now working together to defeat the remnants of EAF forces , the Demons of ZAFT in their new Mobile Suits get sent to space , to take on these EAF Mobile Suit Aces as their plan on dropping the Colony has started

Their final mission is to stop the Colony from dropping on Earth and to eliminate those Aces

the 5 ZAFT Demons against 10 EAF Aces in Customized EAF Dagger Mobile Suits

Kenpachi , Charlene , Edison , Yoshi and Lee fight to the death to restore peace to the world

after they defeat the 10 aces they receive help from Arch Angel crew to stop the colony from Dropping. Kira , Athrun and Shinn all help , Shinn getting a new Gundam called "Phantom Destiny" , while Kira and Athrun still have their old Gundams (Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice)

After they stop the Colony , the world is back at Peace

THE END

EAF's original plan was to make ORB and ZAFT fight eachover so much it would tire out both Forces , then when they are almost at their ends , EAF will take over as ZAFT and ORB's forces are tired of fighting and dying

Wow. Izam is good >_>....

My Title wouldn't be known until I'm done with the book.

My characters will be Kaoru, Eilene, Hikaru, and Morino.

Kaoru born in Jap. Eilene is Jap, but born in America. Eilene's mom and Kaoru's mom are the same mommies. Mom had affair with Eilene's Dad's Older Brother--which therefore resulted with Kaoru. En ilene comes to live with her mom and her family because her dad abandoned othe streets. Eilene has interest in becoming a manga artist/author, and so does Kaoru. They fight with each other whether who is a better manga artist/author Basically, they hate each other. Some crap (trying to decide what KIND of crap) happens and Eilene "suicides" (assumed, but not so sure). Kaoru realizes that he had developed a sister complex for Eilene. Mysteriously, Kaoru's family members all start to disappear. Meanwhile, Kaoru's Younger Cousin, Hikaru comes back from Korea from studies. Hikaru and Kaoru move in together, and two years pass. Hikaru meets this one chick he knew from 2.5 years ago named Morino and he falls in love with her so he introduces Morino to Kaoru. Heart-struck, Kaoru is shocked to see that it is Eilene! Terrified of the misunderstanding, Morino confesses to Kaoru. DUN DUN DUN...Eilene has a twin, Morino, that secretly stalked Eilene where ever she went (since Eilene is dead, no more stalking) because of a supposed rumor of a more than sister relation love for her...twin. Kaoru finds out that the reason why Eilene has suicided, and it had something to do with Hikaru. A particular item (must not tell....or I'll break your minds apart) belonging to Eilene got passed down to Hikaru (oh, just so you know, Hikaru came back during the summer that Eilene lived with Kaoru but never visited the family) so Morino wants this item. However, Hikaru denies that he ever met Eilene because he could not tell if it was Eilene OR Morino that he had met.

I'm too lazy to type anymore.

And that is my plot.

very interesting... i like it..

• 5 years later...
Guest Athanassia

I actually have two ideas:

a)

title: THE CURSED (didn't find sth better for now)

main characters: Amika, Nikko

Nikko is walking in a forest where a little moster curses him without him knowing ( he is a bit of an idiot). The curse keeps him from been able to distance so that it can eat him. Amika which is a magician and a hunter (something like a protector of the people that cross the forsest) kills the monster and steals Nikko's money, but she also eats the monster, so the curse bonds them and they can have a distance bigger than 3 meters between them. This is a big truble because Nikko has to avenge his sister's death, but first find the killers. Also, Amika wants to go to the exactly opposite direction to find the [*for example* holy sword] which can remove her half monster body she gained after a fatal desease hit her vilange and mad the humans monsters and save them.

In a few words, it is an adventre.

B)

title: Last ( didn't find something better for now either)

main characters: Athena, Siki, Hoku

Athena, a 16year-old genius moves from Greece to Japan to live with her father. She enters highschool but she has many difficulties because she looks different. She is thin, too tall (1.76 m) with gold curly hair and blue-green-grey eyes with orange sheens. Something noone but her two friendsknows s that she is very rich because her father owns a huge company that sells high technological achievements as well as hers. One day, Athena is at her lab with her best friends, Siki (a simple minded but strong girl) and Hoku (Athena always has big fights with him but they like its other without knowing) and constructs a teleportation machine, when by mistake Hoku gets entangled in its cables and disconect some. To hide the fact to not get scolded by Athena he reconects them, but he does it wrong, so when the machine is in operation, instead of being teleported in Greece that it was programed, the three friends end up to another dimension, in a planet called Last. Last is populated by people that resemble elves and by strange creatures. Unfortunatelly, Least (that's how the citizens are called) are ruled by the Uniques, evil warlords which follow the king, Redistri (didn't find better name for now) and Last suffers under the yoke of poverty and discord. Athena decides to help the Least and fight Redistri. But, first of all, she'll have to form an army and teach the Least to make machines because Last resembles England in the fifth century.      

I actually have more ideas, but I think these are the best for now. I know they suck.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

for some reason I like to use different names other than americans...

i dnt know but maybe just because japanese names sounds coolers? ahaha

Archived