[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

This is drama is amazing..I love it. Even though I admit towards the end the conclusion is depression and there's a lot of loose end left untied with just a mere vision of Dong Chul's hope of what would become of his family while he's gone.

it's truly is amazing :D

With the wonderful storyline from the beginning I wished the story had a better ending..it was like as if they were rushing to end things at ep56 which is sad cos it looks like the scenes are just thrown in together to create the ending while the whole storyline before that were really condensed.

yes, it would've been great if DC could've lived :tears:

about "rusing" it's ending...it was more complicated then that i think...EOE went thru trials and circumstances (that if you'd read this thread from early on, you will have a slight understanding what it went thru), however...regardless, EOE did really well in my view...the overall story...will be memorable for a long time for this fan...

I would prefer if they cut something (some stories or scenes) during the whole episode 1-55 to make way for a big impact for the ending..that would have been nicer in my opinion but regardless of that, it was an amazing drama, I didn't regret for sticking to it till the end!

hindsight is 20/20...but as we watched the episodes unfolding...i wouldn't cut any scenes...because it's what makes the drama unique as is for me...

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest malen

Few weeks ago, I've just started to watched EOE, I know that someone will die...I did not look at the synopsis . Actually I dont like to know the ending because it would spoil the mooooood. Currently watchin ep 32. Suddenly I have this urged to know who actually died so I visited soompi... but read the BAD NEWS. WARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... I just wasted my time to watched the drama with sad ending... Ep 32 - 56 . N0pe enough for me.

Guest 2uss

Few weeks ago, I've just started to watched EOE, I know that someone will die...I did not look at the synopsis . Actually I dont like to know the ending because it would spoil the mooooood. Currently watchin ep 32. Suddenly I have this urged to know who actually died so I visited soompi... but read the BAD NEWS. WARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... I just wasted my time to watched the drama with sad ending... Ep 32 - 56 . N0pe enough for me.

NOOOO ahahhahah :lol:

aww...

in EOE enjoy the journey... then the ending wouldn't be that bad *sigh* :rolleyes:

Actually I think for me, things started to get interesting after episode 35 or so when the big secret was out. So I would say keep watching. If you don't want to see the "actual" ending since you are already spoiled, watch up to Episode 55. From time to time, I still review scenes from earlier episode and try to put the "sad" ending at the back of my mind.

Enjoy!

Few weeks ago, I've just started to watched EOE, I know that someone will die...I did not look at the synopsis . Actually I dont like to know the ending because it would spoil the mooooood. Currently watchin ep 32. Suddenly I have this urged to know who actually died so I visited soompi... but read the BAD NEWS.

Actually I think for me, things started to get interesting after episode 35 or so when the big secret was out. So I would say keep watching. If you don't want to see the "actual" ending since you are already spoiled, watch up to Episode 55. From time to time, I still review scenes from earlier episode and try to put the "sad" ending at the back of my mind.

Enjoy!

I am also currently watching this drama. It seems at the end DNA still prevails.

Guest riehae

I am starting to download this in HQ with softsubs. I watched this beforebut only LQ streaming.

But now I want to keep a copy but I don't want to buy, hehe. So thanks to download.

Guest mab2007

I rewatched EOE and now I'm in ep 35. It was kind of boring. So I don't know if I'd still want to continue. Cos there's no more thrilling in the middle of the drama. This is my 2nd time being stopped EOE. The last time was on ep 19. Because I couldn't imagine how nice this drama would be. All the biggest stars were acting this. So that's why it's a great hit. :)

Guest zacey

Enjoy!

:lol: i agree... the drama is really heavy and draggy.... i have a hard time finishing every episode... only when the secret came out, then the pace move faster... now at episode 45.. very happy cos i am finishing the show... :rolleyes:

:lol: i agree... the drama is really heavy and draggy.... i have a hard time finishing every episode... only when the secret came out, then the pace move faster... now at episode 45.. very happy cos i am finishing the show... :rolleyes:

Hi zacey, there's still a long way to go................ but I'm sure you'll like your journey through the end. His baby girl here is cute. SSH did great here. :D:lol:

Guest em.sie_1813

does anybody know the song of dong chul nd young ran in their wedding??

can you please send the link and the title of the song where can i download it..

thanks!! :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ny2002

Better late than never! I finally got to finish the series last night! :D

:tears: Goodness! There were really some tear-jerking moments! And it totally got me! I had to make sure a kleenex box was within my reach! :lol:

I just heard there was a special? Would anyone know where I can watch it?

Thanks much! :)

I've watched this drama today. Dongchul was killed, it's so sad. If he can back, Lee's family would be happier . I download this drama because Shin Muyng Hun attract me :D . Oppa PHJ acted very good. Although he looked too thin and always sad, but I love his character. His love - Ji hyun, finally she knowed that Shin Muyng Hun loved her, love her forever, loved her than himself. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zacey

Hi zacey, there's still a long way to go................ but I'm sure you'll like your journey through the end. His baby girl here is cute. SSH did great here. :D:lol:

oops.. sorry.. i just saw your msg... showed how long i nvr been in here.. :ph34r:

i managed to finished the show when i was overseas.. yes.. i brought it with me while i was overseas... hahaha.. i was so sad with the ending... why SSH died?? :tears:

and agree with you.. the baby girl is really cute... :P

Guest buddhjie14

I just started to watch this drama last Saturday, and I'm on episode 13 now (I know I'm slow)...

it's really great!

before, I didn't bother to look at this drama because it was the rival of BOF,

but I got really bore last week so I decided to watch a realllyyyyy long drama...

and I chose EOE...

and its really good!

it is now my number 2 drama in my top 5 kdrama ranking (ranking of my fave dramas)...

Guest 2uss

I just started to watch this drama last Saturday, and I'm on episode 13 now (I know I'm slow)...

it's really great!

before, I didn't bother to look at this drama because it was the rival of BOF,

but I got really bore last week so I decided to watch a realllyyyyy long drama...

and I chose EOE...

and its really good!

it is now my number 2 drama in my top 5 kdrama ranking (ranking of my fave dramas)...

hi buddhjie14 :blush:

oh wow!! EOE as number 2 out of your top 5 kdramas all time?? that's very generous of you...you're only on ep13 :rolleyes: there are more twists and turns as you travel the journey of EOE. so fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride ;)

Guest hot_saranghae

OMG...finishing this was such a long journey.....

I got distracted a lot at the beginning, but I finally marathoned and finished this last week!!~

and I'd have to say, the long ride had been enjoyable....for most part anyway.....

I don't really like how the drama started....like too much sadness all packed into one....and when they all grew up, we got too much characters introduced at once...

but after awhile the characters stuck nicely.....

Actings range from good to acceptable.....I didn't think tt Lee YeonHee was annoying...hahaha...I actually liked her character...and her pairing with SSH was okay too.....I think they make a cute couple (I had to comment on this cuz lotsa ppl seem to criticize them a lot)....and SSH was not bad too....although he tends to cry too much at then end...

but my favourite was definitely MyungHun and JiHyun couple.....its a pity they were not on focus too much...and they had the potential to be interesting too......well...maybe itz just bcuz I LOVE MyungHun? hahahaha.....but yea...I love him and was glad that he came out much more in the later episodes....

The series did have lotsa ups and downs...there are some draggy parts, but which series doesn't if it has more than 50 episodes.....I especially liked how dramatic and stylish the whole atmosphere was...

there were some loose end bcuz they had too many characters......but overall I enjoyed the series a lot....

I'm a big Lee DaHae fan, but I thought it was timely to send her off, cuz she never really played a big part anyway....itz like she's always in the middle, quite disconnected to the whole feud...they should've made her more connected to either President Kuk or Shin TaeHwan...otherwise it's really hard to blend her into the main clash of the two families.....

The fantasy ending was a little bleh.....and can anyone tell me the point of DongChul dying like that in the last 10 minutes of the drama? I mean DongWook was already back to his old self....they could've just made them live happily ever after, instead of making DC get shot by a MINOR character....I thought that's just a little bit out of sequence....

and what was wrong with DONGWOOK? I wanted to pull all his hair out in the last 6 episodes or so.....he was extremely bratty and not handling the situation well.....

lol...I just have lots to rant about...but yeah....I enjoyed the whole up and downs of the series

this was definitely good^^~ especially if watched in marathon....

Archived