[drama 2008] The Single Father Is In Love/싱글파파는 열애&

Guest KST_CICHLID

Guest chocolavie

^ thanks lisa as alwaysss~ :)

yeah, indeed a surprised birthday party for HYJ~~~ ^^

News- Heo Yi Jae was moved to tears by the surprised birthday party

On the 19th of February, Heo Yi Jae was moved to tears with a on-set birthday celebration

The new KBS 2TV drama - "Single papa is in love" female lead actress Heo Yi Jae had never thought of celebrating her birthday in the amidst of busy filming schedules. However, on the 19th February, when the production team was aware of the girl's birthday, they secretly prepared a birthday party for heo yi jae, and assigned the male lead- Oh Ji Ho to prepare the birthday cake.

They supposed to start the party at afternoon 2pm, but was pushed to 10pm, due to the detainment of the late filming.

the location was at Seoul, Chung Ang Hospital's carpark

After the filming ended, HYJ was surprised when Oh Ji Ho suddenly appeared with a cake with candles

Everyone started singing birthday song, and presented her a gift chocolate.

and Heo Yi Jae was moved to tears.

Heo Yi Jae said " because of the busy filming, i have forgotten that today is my birthday, and never did expect to have a birthday party, especially when the filming location is along the roadside, i never expected there'll be a birthday cake." and she expressed that this brithday celebration will remain in her memory forever.

Oh Ji Ho said "we are working along in a corresponding & pleasant atmosphere, and will not be affected by the ratings. I will give my best"

"Single papa is in love" which has debuted on 18th feb, the rating was being taken down by the high popularity Sae guk dramas.

However, the merit of this drama and the level of humour have been given a high critic. there are chances that "Single Papa In Love" of becoming a drama of quality.

credit: naver/newsen/krdrama

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Big Thank You note:

It is impossible to thank everyone because I can't keep track, but...

Thank You KST_CICHLID For starting this thread. Great job!

Thank You mandalaywith for so much stuff!

Thank You zzainal for the notice on the Youtube presentation(s)

Thank You StarCrystal for your everything!

Thank You celest for your everything!

Thank you koalabear for your everything.

And a little mention for loyalty: ^_^

koalabear

myownsecretmind

lovegoodfood

and a special hidden (shy) friend, L. :D

It's good to see you again.

Special mention for kirra12ppil for the intense YouTube work.

Keep cheering this great show on, and the ratings can go you know where. I'm writing to Oh Ji Ho today to tell him how we feel about the ratings, and most importantly, how much we like what we've seen of the show, and the great cast. :excl:

I know I'm going to be in trouble waking up tomorrowfor work for staying out so late but I just can't help. Just finished watching eps 2, although I don't understand a word of they say but this drama is easy to understand just by seeing their act and body language.

What I love so far:

Eps. 1:

When hyj character slap ohj's butt mistakenly

... Gosh, that scene is just so hilarious!

Eps. 2:

When hyj nearly pass out because of the gas, but then ojh suddenly grab her hand and the song Whitney Houston heard

, it's sooo cheesy but simply comedy... I laughed so hard, I think a friend of mine next door hear my laugh...

Now, I can't wait for the next ep. Somehow, I feel the conflict will build up in the next ep.... and from the last scene,

cos hyj drunk so bad, they will end up sleeping in the same bed?!

Hoping for some romance there... yeay! :)

Hey Amurr, no worries, I'll be supporting ojh as always.. :) and after watching hyj here, i really think she's so adorable!

Guest StarCrystal

Eps. 2:

When hyj nearly pass out because of the gas, but then ojh suddenly grab her hand and the song Whitney Houston heard

, it's sooo cheesy but simply comedy... I laughed so hard, I think a friend of mine next door hear my laugh...

lol I have to agree. The song choices and placements are really random O_o; They kinda don't really fit with some of the scenes..

Guest AlecRuby

what's the rating for ep. 2? i hope that it gets better. oh ji ho is a wonderful actor and yi jae unnie is getting better with her performance. i wonder how the story will develop as we get along.

is yi jae unnie and that other doctor guy dating?

Guest tvmani4

Anyone one knows if this series is being taken by any fansubbers?this series is just too good.....thanks e'one for putting the caps and links....u guys the best.... :lol:

Guest bwitched

Anyone one knows if this series is being taken by any fansubbers?this series is just too good.....thanks e'one for putting the caps and links....u guys the best.... :lol:

For the moment we don't know yet. But I've asked ay_link, the coordinator from WITH S2,to know the real situation and now am waiting for her reply..

Until then, just wanna say that I've watched the first eps. It's funny. and yes it's quick paced. I wonder how the story will revolve from there..no tragedy please.

And another thing, I didn't like Yi Jae's hair at first. But seeing her in that hair in the drama, I think her character needs the hair to be like that. It just suits her student things. But yeah, I still hope it'll change in the second part of the drama..hehe

im asked by one of my viewer to drop by. ^^ hello ^^ its great to find fellow Single Papa in love' lovers in here

i glanced thru things.. so many great caps. definitely great to boast up the number of viewers.

and i did read thru the subbing thing, anyone takin it? if no do you guys plan to make temporary subbing team?

i can help out with stuff if you want. im a member of Gods of the east TVxQ sub squad. ^^

so encoding timing n QC isnt a problem to me.

and i will drop by every now and then to make sure that this place is in the first 5 threads. XD

*edit :

i killed it D;

im asked by one of my viewer to drop by. ^^ hello ^^ its great to find fellow Single Papa in love' lovers in here

i glanced thru things.. so many great caps. definitely great to boast up the number of viewers.

and i did read thru the subbing thing, anyone takin it? if no do you guys plan to make temporary subbing team?

i can help out with stuff if you want. im a member of Gods of the east TVxQ sub squad. ^^

and i will drop by every now and then to make sure that this place is in the first 5 threads. XD

*edit :

i killed it D;

Hi Kirra12,

Oh now how I wish I can understand Korean to translate the conversation.... Anyone?

i'm new here, but i want to say i enjoy both episodes so much although i don't understand a word of korean language. I hope this drama will become very popular, so that later, i can see it english subbed. just watching the actors' expressions and actings, i know this drama is very interesting and touches people. i don't want to miss this drama!

i'm new here, but i want to say i enjoy both episodes so much although i don't understand a word of korean language. I hope this drama will become very popular, so that later, i can see it english subbed. just watching the actors' expressions and actings, i know this drama is very interesting and touches people. i don't want to miss this drama!

Welcome minah_00! Glad to meet you!

I feel the same as you, and am in the same boat regarding language. We're not alone in that.

My hopes for this show are high. I really believe it's above average in every way, and the cast is terrific.

Have fun at Soompi! It's a good place for sharing. Nice people here too. :)

Guest bwitched

*edit :

i killed it D;

This is soo cool. I hope I can help too. In any way possible. You're from GoEss??..cool. I admire u works..

But maybe the biggest problem here is to get a korean translator. Or maybe chinese if these drama is ever subbed by the chinese. Anyone???

Guest chocolavie

This is soo cool. I hope I can help too. In any way possible. You're from GoEss??..cool. I admire u works..

But maybe the biggest problem here is to get a korean translator. Or maybe chinese if these drama is ever subbed by the chinese. Anyone???

Voila. So the hope is still there..Let's cross our fingers so that the drama will capture the audiences heart and the team will change their mind...:)

bwitched from what i know right now, there's still no chinese subbing squad has the interest to take up this drama also :tears:

if there's chinese subs, i will be able to do the translation~ :vicx: we're really in a desperate situation :(

can we have a petition or something? ~ provided if there are enough people to sign the petition 0_0

otherwise~ how long we need to wait until KBSWorld starts airing - 1 month later ?!

cute gifs made by fans from chinese discussion forum

003tf8.gif

004hc7.gif

credit: viva from lovekoreastar

and some nice banners :D

signlepapa1.jpg

signlepapa2.jpg

signlepapa3.jpg

signlepapa4.jpg

credit: FROM lovekoreastar 韓星chautsu

lol I have to agree. The song choices and placements are really random O_o; They kinda don't really fit with some of the scenes..

haha yeah~

i thought that was like funny but in an ironic way, the whitney houston song is so errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 0__0

Archived