[drama 2008] The Single Father Is In Love/싱글파파는 열애&

Guest KST_CICHLID

Guest mandalaywith

^ thanks mandalay for the links/caps/rating info

it seems that the ratings for Yi San and SPIL are going down but "king and i" is going up

hopefully SPIL will catch up soon :)

celest

you welcome.

i hope "king and i" finshed SPIL rating will hight. :)

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atreyu112

Hi..hi.. can somebody tell me whether this drama is starting to air on KBS world? i want to watch on astro in my home country channel.. pls..pls.. thanks!

Hi..hi.. can somebody tell me whether this drama is starting to air on KBS world? i want to watch on astro in my home country channel.. pls..pls.. thanks!

I don't know if this has started airing on KBS World or not...my guess is not since KBS World is usually a couple of weeks behind (I can't remember how many weeks behind). Just check on Mon-Tue...it's the next drama after Bad Love finishes.

Hi everyone! Good to see you here expressing your wishes for the best with this drama. Thank you all for the great pics and the info as you get it. Just want to let you know you are appreciated. This is a good thread. I'm glad to see it growing so fast.

The ratings are heartbreaking, because I know this is a good program. It's just bad timing, bad positioning. Keep your fingers crossed for luck.

Guest zzainal
Guest AlecRuby

THANKS SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THE PARTS UP ONTO THE YOUTUBE. I AM CURRENTLY WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW AND I LOVE IT. I HOPE JI HO AND YI JAE ARE TOGETHER.

Guest fallenframes

i was looking forward to watching this.

it's too bad withs2 isn't subbing it anymore? i guess i'll have to wait.

thanks for the caps everyone. it looks good.

i hope the show does well, despite the low ratings of ep1, hopefully it'll gain an audience.

HYJ fighting! hopes she continues to work hard after being affected by goongs' low ratings. she's good and just needs to be confident in herself.

and yay for shindong's debut! looking for to it. aja! <3

EDIT:

good to hear there's a positive response to HYJ's acting in this. XD

also, poor SD, hope his nose is alright. @_@

Guest winwetty

i was hoping that WITHS2 change their mind taking back this subbing project...

if any member of WITHS2 passing here...

pls...pls reconsider back... :sweatingbullets:

Guest damifino

AGB Nielsen Reseach:

ep. 1 - 5.9%

ep. 2 - 4.5%

TNS Media Korea:

ep. 1 - 5.1%

ep. 2 - 4.6%

The ratings probably slipped because of what's going on on "King and I"... they had one of their major characters

dying

Guest smiley6yrl

so is this drama going to be air in SBS with eng subs? if so, does anyone mind uploading and share it with the rest of us? many thanks in advance!

Guest miel_1301

mandalaywith thank you so much for all the screen caps you've been generously providing this thread.

I've been monitoring the developments of this drama through all the tiny bits and pieces of information all you generous people are putting up in this thread, as I don't have the luxury of time to watch it online.

From the screen caps alone, it seems as though HYJ is really putting in a lot of efforts and hard work just to do justice to her part. I think that the PD is proving it all correct that despite being a relatively new actress "Heo Yi Jae can hold her own on screen."

Let's not be discouraged by the ratings. As o-cha very well said ---"it's a lost cause" --- as "Single Papa" is up and against the 2nd highest rating drama in Korea---"Yi San" while SBS "The King and I" has already an established set of audience.

Thanks zzainal for the links in youtube.

Let's all just enjoy the drama!!!

Guest bwitched

Thanks girls for all the efforts. I watched certain parts from the youtube links coz I wanted to feel the drama. But I skipped most of the parts as not to spoiled myslef too much. Hehe. The drama looks good..Hopefully the rating will go up. Even if it won't, as Tartmesp said let's all just enjoy the drama..

Him nera him SPIL!!

Just saw the first two episodes and I like it. Sad about the ratings but guess the competition is too tough to even let this show have a chance who knows maybe it will build a following.

Archived