[drama 2008] The Single Father Is In Love/싱글파파는 열애&

Guest KST_CICHLID

Guest miel_1301

Whoa Lisa you're into summary writing now. Thank you so much!!! Your generosity just never stops!

Now, I have an early view of this drama.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest irienad

i was hoping that withs2 would take this drama because they are usually really fast. it seems that now i have to rely my hope on another fansubbers :blush:

Guest damifino

Shindong apparently got a bloody nose on the set of his new drama shooting a scene. He was flinging around some nunchucks for one of his scenes and accidentally hit his nose and was in so much pain that he started crying :( He's fine, but they didn't reshoot the scene, but instead just added that to the NGs.

http://sports.jknews.co.kr/article/news/20080219/3827140.htm

Guest winwetty

Shindong apparently got a bloody nose on the set of his new drama shooting a scene. He was flinging around some nunchucks for one of his scenes and accidentally hit his nose and was in so much pain that he started crying :( He's fine, but they didn't reshoot the scene, but instead just added that to the NGs.

oh pity him..

hope he's alrite then... :unsure:

Guest tvmani4

is WITHS2 still subbing this drama?it doesnt stated anywhere in the WITHS2 fansub blog....anyone know bout this....??the drama is too good.....thanks

Guest bwitched

aww dammn.... WITHS2 just took it off their possible future drama list.. so im assuming that theyre not planning to sub it... :tears: i was looking forward to it too... so how's the first ep for those that watched it already?

Oh!!!..I'm not just dissapointed. I'm devastated..But it's not their fault. They have too many projects on their hand, and every subs is released quiete fast. less than a week.

I've visited D-Fansub n BON Funsubs sites. They're not doing it either...

So for the moment I'm not sure. I still hope WITH S2 will take it..

And thanks lisa for the summary!!

Guest silverwingz

when i looked at with s2's fansub wiki, it was in their list of future projects... but they removed it today...

so i guess they changed their mind and they're not taking it anymore... let's hope another subbing team takes on this project.

oh, and poor Shindong!!! his first drama and he's already injured himself! the nose is a really sensitive area!

Guest chocolavie

thanks lisa for the summary ^^

news - 싱글파파는 열애중` 허이재 엉뚱발랄 연기 `눈길`

" Single papa is in love" Heo Yi Jae stunned the audience with her acting abilities

[TV리포트]KBS2 새 월화드라마 `싱글파파는 열애중`에서 여주인공 전하리 역할로 분한 허이재가 첫방송에서 엉뚱 발랄한 연기로 눈길을 모았다.

의사인 하리 캐릭터는 밝고 씩씩하며 장난기 많은 인물로 부각됐다. 18일 방송에선 치질 걸린 친구에게 장난을 치려다 그만 사람을 잘못 봐 풍호(오지호)를 습격하는 황당 장면이 펼쳐졌다. 이 대목에서 구렁이 담 넘어가듯 위기를 모면하려는 허이재의 천연덕스러운 표정연기가 볼만했다.

또한 소년 환자에게서 온갖 `구실`을 붙여 야한 책을 압수한 대목에서도 그녀의 능청연기가 선보였다. 이어 어두컴컴한 곳에서 침을 묻혀가며 야한 책을 넘겨보는 하리. 이때 아무도 없는 것을 확인한 후 책속의 여인처럼 섹시한 포즈를 취해보는 모습이 가관이다.

그러나 풍만한 사진 속 여자와 너무나 비교되는 자신의 마른 몸을 번갈아 보다가 신경질 적으로 책장을 덮고 말았다. 괜히 가운의 앞섶을 여미며 투덜대는 하리의 모습이 코믹한 매력을 드러냈던 장면. 발랄하고 씩씩한 하리 캐릭터가 첫 회부터 화면을 수놓았던 셈이다.

시청자들 역시 엉뚱하고 능청스러운 매력이 드러나는 허이재의 연기에 호감어린 시선을 주고 있는 분위기다. 싱글파파 풍호에 대한 `막무가내` 사랑을 빚어나갈 하리 캐릭터에 허이재가 그녀만의 개성을 입혀 극에 힘을 실어줄 수 있을지 주목된다.

한편, 이날 첫방송은 AGB닐슨 미디어 리서치 결과 5.9%를 기록했다.

basically this news is saying she's getting attention from the viewers for her role in "single papa is in love"

it was said to be favoured by the audience that her acting in the first episode is charming and appealing.

credit: tvreport.co.kr

i shall not translate any further regarding what are the scenes that makes HYJ's role stand out, because it may act as spoilers.....^^

when i looked at with s2's fansub wiki, it was in their list of future projects... but they removed it today...

so i guess they changed their mind and they're not taking it anymore... let's hope another subbing team takes on this project.

oh, and poor Shindong!!! his first drama and he's already injured himself! the nose is a really sensitive area!

sigh, hopefully they will changed their mind again!

if not, people who have KBS world, i think you guys can watch it about 3 weeks later, after "bad love" finished airing

i hope its nothing serious.. ;)

ahh one by one are getting injured, first it's oh ji ho and now shin dong ... :huh:

Preview for episode 2

Click here to watch

Guest mandalaywith

hi :rolleyes:

Today Single Father Is In Love E02 Ental HQ file upload finshed in My clubbox.

Single Father Is In Love E02 Ental HQ file Download link

credit- http://clubbox.co.kr/mdy80

you join my clubbox,you can download file.

Today Single Father Is In Love E02 Captures.

JuhXp_1203436460.jpg

5nG0q_1203436610.jpg

w8BCo_1203438538_copy.jpg

deZs8_1203437866.jpg

rTAVz_1203437868.jpg

Share to E01 MQ file in my clubbox.

Single Father Is In Love E01 MQ file Download link

Star Crystal : Thanks for the d/l link! I'll definitely d/l it tonight....still at work now :(

I'm glad to know that Heo Yi Jae is receiving positive response for her acting here.

mandalaywith : thanks for all the beautiful screencaps..and for uploading it on your CB.

poor Shin Dong! Who says being an actor isn't dangerous? hehehe. I hope he is okay.

Guest mandalaywith

Drama "Single Father Is In Love" E02 Rating

TNS Nationwide-4.6%

AGB Nationwide-4.5% :tears:

MBC drama "Lisan" is 33.3% :wacko:

credit- http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v20029518.html

시청률 조사회사 AGB닐슨미디어리서치에 따르면 2월19일 방송된 '이산' 45회는 전국 기준 33%로 전날 44회 35.4%에 비해 소폭 하락세를 보였다. 이는 지난 주 43회 35.5%, 42회 34.7%, 41회 34.1%, 40회 33.3%에 비해 낮은 수치다.

동 시간대 방송된 SBS '왕과 나' 51회는 15.6%로 전날 50회 13.1%에 비해 소폭 상승했다. 49회 13.2%, 48회 13.8%에 비해 상승세를 보이며 시청자들의 눈길을 끌고 있다.

KBS 2TV ‘싱글파파는 열애중’ 2회는 4.5%를 기록하며 월화드라마 시청률 경쟁에서 밀려나는 분위기다.

또 다른 시청률 조사회사 TNS미디어코리아에 따르면 19일 방송된 ‘이산’ 45회는 33%,‘왕과 나’ 51회는 16.6%, KBS 2TV 월화드라마싱글파파는 열애중’ 2회는 4.6%를 각각 기록했다.

Guest chocolavie

^ thanks mandalay for the links/caps/rating info

it seems that the ratings for Yi San and SPIL are going down but "king and i" is going up

hopefully SPIL will catch up soon :)

Archived