(req) Pictures Of Suju Members Smoking

Guest behxger

Guest mochamist

No it doesn't. But do you know how harmful smoking can be for your health? They will be carrying out a bad image for their fans. Which is why I'm pretty certain SM would never let them smoke.

1) Again, bad image.

2) SM would forbid it as, no offense but they're live singing can still improve, and smoking can ruin that for them.

Umm...wth, it's called free will. They can't forbid Super Junior from doing what they want. The members are FULLY GROWN MEN. They can do whatever they want. But just like you might have a job, you wouldn't smoke during your office hours. SuperJunior isn't going to smoke when they do a TV program, but they can smoke if they want during their private times.

This is the 2008. Of course I know how harmful smoking can be. I don't think you understand.....the guys in Korea who smoke...the majority of them DON'T CARE that smoking is bad for their health. They do it anyways. Get it??? The bad image you're thinking of does not, I repeat Does Not, apply to Korea. People there don't see smoking as a horrific thing & their Korean fans could care less. And how are you "certain" of what SM will do? Are you some kind of secret SM-insider who knows all about the celebrities' public images? That a pretty stupid thing to say. I'm sorry if you're having trouble grasping another country's culture, but there it is.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WithYunHo

Uhh...all I'm gunna say is that I heard that Kang In & Dong Hae smokes...

So I heard...dunno of anyone else...Eun Hyuk vowed that he doesn't smoke

or drink with JunSu (^^) And I believe that.

Uhh...the majority of male Korean celebrities smoke, whether some of you

like it or not. There's really nothing you guys can do. And I agree with mochamist.

Free will. I respect them doing that, though I do know it's bad.

Guest j.a*star

Umm...wth, it's called free will. They can't forbid Super Junior from doing what they want. The members are FULLY GROWN MEN. They can do whatever they want. But just like you might have a job, you wouldn't smoke during your office hours. SuperJunior isn't going to smoke when they do a TV program, but they can smoke if they want during their private times.

This is the 2008. Of course I know how harmful smoking can be. I don't think you understand.....the guys in Korea who smoke...the majority of them DON'T CARE that smoking is bad for their health. They do it anyways. Get it??? The bad image you're thinking of does not, I repeat Does Not, apply to Korea. People there don't see smoking as a horrific thing & their Korean fans could care less. And how are you "certain" of what SM will do? Are you some kind of secret SM-insider who knows all about the celebrities' public images? That a pretty stupid thing to say. I'm sorry if you're having trouble grasping another country's culture, but there it is.

You don't have to be a smartass to know what they don't allow their artists to do, especially in the Korean music business...with SM ENTERTAINMENT. Why are you making it seem like it's okay to smoke even though many people do it in Korea? That doesn't mean it can't be promoted to be prevented. And you're WRONG about people not caring. They DO care.

"According to a survey of 432 staff, 150 said they were smokers. None of 120 female personnel smoked. Out of 312 males, about half were found to be smokers."

I can't believe you're calling smoking part of a Korea's "culture", how degrading.

Guest hiswendy

I remember seeing a GIF of I think Kibum smoking in front of Donghae in a lobby?

It was on Soompi a long time ago...

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Sorry I was wrong or it's just a rumor!

Actually, it was DongHae smoking in front of KiBum in a lobby. I saw that gif & I got upset but DongHae looked so hot smoking that I let it go. (: Lol, KiBum didn't mind the puff of smoking from DongHae. xD I think the SUJU members & DBSK boys quit already because as stated, it's not good for their images, or voices, or health.

Guest minwoogrl

well i'm not thing donghae smoking,, but well we cant know izzit true or not..

But as i know their leader Leeteuk smoking..

here the pic Leeteuk smoking ibeside sungmin.. i donnot it's true or not..

but here the pic..

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g315/jmi...ork/Eetuuck.jpg

Are you sure that's a cigarette? It's hard to say. Looks like it could be anything, maybe it's a pen.

I doubt that Eeteuk smokes because I remember in the Super Junior Mini Drama Episode 3 he was talking about his girlfriend that smoked and how he wanted her to stop. In fact, he said he wanted to "show her the right path" I believe. It does look more like a pen or something. Hankyung + Ryeowook just do not make sense to me, maybe I am too wrapped up in their cute images but still.

About the gif... I have seen it and personally, I don't believe it just for the majority of reasons stated like Donghae's promise and SM restrictions. And the gif is really unclear, I would even believe the crackers idea slightly more. :rolleyes: Maybe even just wiping his nose. Besides it is inside a crowded building, even the majority of smokers I know well leave the building/people.

Guest thesweetestkrn

...it shouldnt matter if they smoke or not

if you're a true fan of suju then that shouldnt make a difference

i honestly think guy who smoke are hot

(not smoke all the time, but like once a day thing isnt bad at all)

Guest cheech8

it shouldn't affect their image...lots of

people in america hollywood actors

actress and singers smoke...many say

it's a way to blow off stress and steam

but the only thing is that it is affecting

their health but it is their choice to do

whatever they like...let them be

they are verry much human like you

and i

Guest azngrl86

Are you sure that's a cigarette? It's hard to say. Looks like it could be anything, maybe it's a pen.

yea i agree it doesn't really look like a cigarette...but I agree with some people doesn't matter if they smoke or not...it's the star's choice...although it's bad for their health they prob got into it young or maybe they think it's just for relaxing but some prob quite already

Guest xkrnbabiix

Actually, it was DongHae smoking in front of KiBum in a lobby. I saw that gif & I got upset but DongHae looked so hot smoking that I let it go. (: Lol, KiBum didn't mind the puff of smoking from DongHae. xD I think the SUJU members & DBSK boys quit already because as stated, it's not good for their images, or voices, or health.

hahha sameeeee

i was like aw... oh welllll at least he looks good :] haha

donghae is too hot haha

anyway, smoking or not it's their decision respect it or leave it. it's not for you to decide anywho

Archived