(req) Pictures Of Suju Members Smoking

Guest behxger

Guest rainyvacation

I remember seeing a GIF of I think Kibum smoking in front of Donghae in a lobby?

It was on Soompi a long time ago...

Correct me if I'm wrong!

i remember that gif as well.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miss scarlett

I don't think any of the Suju members smoke anymore. After the continuous promotions of anti-smoking and SM's encouragement to tell them to stop, they should have stopped by now.

Besides Kangin, Heechul and Shindong admitted that they've smoked before, but it wasn't the addictive kind.

I remember seeing a GIF of I think Kibum smoking in front of Donghae in a lobby?

Kibum wasn't smoking. People were saying that it was Donghae smoking in front of Kibum, but according to what I know, Donghae does not smoke, so the background smoke probably made the GIF misleading.

Guest phoenix303

Correct me if I'm wrong!

--------------------

nonono~~~

I have seen this gif,but I am sure that they were not smoking.this gif is taken by the Chinese fans when they were in China in 2006,and I am Chinese fan.and at that time Donghae's father was badly ill,so Donghae felt sad and must went back to Korea himself,so this Gif was taken by fans when Kibum was comforting Donghae,and I ask my friends who were on the spot about this gif and she said they haven't smoken, maybe some have seen smoke around them ,but that was not them cause.

Seen a video of Donghae and Kibum in the SM lobby smoking, yes?

I can't remember if it was Donghae or Kibum doing the smoking.

But Donghae's a smoker/ex-smoker. That's all I know for sure.

*edit*

One of them was clearly holding a white and brown stick between his lips.

Its either a cigarette, or a misleading candy stick. -.-

Its no big deal to smoke in Korea.

Are you guys going to start classifying them as untouchables or something just because they smoke?

I hope not. ^^

Anyway, its their choice, but since they're role models.. to children.. then Idk either.

Guest dian8214

as far as i know donghae promised to his father that he will not smoke.... can you guys post the links here if you happen to have those videos.... i think if you're a smoker you can see it through the lip color and the teeth

Guest ~~PuhPuhMuh~~

i don't understand.. what's the big deal? if they smoke then they smoke. they are old enough

i don't think it will give them a bad image. they are adults and smoking isn't a big deal

okay ...

who cares if they smoke or not ...

honestly its really no big deal cuz they are all old enough to care for themselves ...

and they are alot of singers i know that smoke already for years and it dosnt hurt theyr voice at all ..

Okay Hyde from Larc en ciel should really stop cuz when he sings live , his voice kind of cracks up ...

but i still love him ^^

Guest iya.donghae

heres another pic

some ppl say its ps'd but I don't know...

Obviously PS-ed. Please edit your post.

Correct me if I'm wrong!

It isn't clear enough to see if he was smoking or not. Looked more like opening a pack of crackers.

v He promised his father he wouldn't smoke nor drink under any circumstances. And it was Donghae that was rumored to smoke in front of Kibum.

Seen a video of Donghae and Kibum in the SM lobby smoking, yes?

I can't remember if it was Donghae or Kibum doing the smoking.

But Donghae's a smoker/ex-smoker. That's all I know for sure.

*edit*

One of them was clearly holding a white and brown stick between his lips.

Its either a cigarette, or a misleading candy stick. -.-

If you can find a clear video with that scene and shows Donghae smoking, I'll eat my pen tablet. I've seen the oh-so-reliable gif itself and it doesn't prove anything.

i can imagine kimbum smoking if i use my head ALOT

but ryewook .... just cant think of the little cute magnae with a that killer thing in his mouth >_<

but you know what .. i wouldnt mind kissing an ashtri if he looks like as hot as one of the suju or dongbang boys ^^

but its still bad for theyr health .. so yeah .. shouldnt post pics of them around that show them smoking ..

they still have an image to beware !!!!

^Kimbum? Maybe you meant Kibum?

Unless they disclose it themselves, I prefer not to believe rumors. And yes, Kangin used to smoke, and Heechul, too. But Heechul does not have any pictures as far as I know.

They are human after all...

But it isn't right to generalize them all as smokers just because they're human and stuff.

Guest rinnie_chan

ryewook smokes? it's hard to picture him smoking.. he's too damn cute

uhm....i cannot rly image that wookie smokes, since he is so shy and innocent.

I read it in the "celebreties who smoke" or sumthin~

For some reason i can't image anyone of them smoking...okay, except kangin....

I and Heechul I can image too [omg, no offence!!]...although he doesn't smoke [i guess] ....^^

Guest IATEYOU

lol in koreas its not a big to smoke/drink/party/etc

its not healthy to smoke, of course, but *shrug*

& whatevs, super junior will always be awesome anyhow!

Guest mochamist

What do you mean "it's not good for their image"? Every guy in Korea smokes. Everyone knows that. How old are you guys, 10? Smoking doesn't mean you're a bad person.

Guest ohhlalakelly

I remember seeing a gif of Donghae smoking. But i'm not sure.

It's normal for them to smoke, a lot of celebs have. Just like Yunho, Jae, & Yoochun in DongBang. But just like Knagin, they're forced to quit since it's bad for their image. And their singing voices.

And to answer you question mochamist; it's bad for their image because they're idols, I guess. Some people look up to them. And like, I guess they don't want people to say, "Well, my favorite idol smokes, maybe I should too because he/she looks cool doing it." Yes, that's quite stupid. But i've seen it on T.V how they want celebs to quit smoking because people look up to them. Although i'm not too fond of smokers, it's fine with me. But since they are singers, they shouldn't because it affects their voices. So it's only for the better. :)

Guest undiscovered

What do you mean "it's not good for their image"? Every guy in Korea smokes. Everyone knows that. How old are you guys, 10? Smoking doesn't mean you're a bad person.

Every guy?

Sorry but that is not true.

Archived