(req) Pictures Of Suju Members Smoking

Guest behxger

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iya.donghae

^Kangin used to smoke. He stopped now.

Aside from that, I doubt you'd be able to acquire other pictures of the members smoking; none of them smoke at the moment and most haven't. What do you need it for, anyway? -_______-

Guest Mickey_89

theyre old enough, theyve been through alot b4 became a super idol like now, not only Kangin but Yoochun (n some of those bois) smoked, but they stopped now

Smoking isnt good for thier image n ofc the most importance is smoking isnt good for their health/voice

n i think its not a good thing to req those kind of pics :)

Guest behxger

i was just wondering. since so many korean stars smokes, just wondering if suju memebers are part of it. im not trying to put a bad image on them. i kinda like them too. so cute!=)

Kang in does seem like someone who smokes. The way he carries himself as the-hyung with a rogue-ish persona, i am pretty sure he smoked at some point of his life.

HEE. I still like him anyway. When he's dorky (and not dongsaeng abusive), he's perfect!

Haha.. Just because they're cute doesn't mean they can't or don't smoke. But I doubt they'll upload much pictures of them smoking. I think they know little kids look up to them and like it or not they have an image to uphold. A lot of korean artists smoke and as long as it doesn't escalate to the brink of addiction then it's not that big a deal. I personally can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke though. Lol.. But who cares. HAHAHHA..

Guest Whatevers

Its not surprising. Most stars smoke anyways. Lols. Don't be all shock about it.

I doubt KangIn is the only one that smokes in SUJU.

Guest rinnie_chan

Lol yeah, Kanging used to smoke I guess....I ve seen some pics of him where he smoked.

Does he still smoke?

Anyone knows?

Anyway...it's rumored that Hankyung smokes along with Donghae and Kibum o_O

And Ryeowook smokes too.

But for some reason dont believe'em ._.

Kangin is such a bad boy >>

Guest ~~PuhPuhMuh~~

Lol yeah, Kanging used to smoke I guess....I ve seen some pics of him where he smoked.

Does he still smoke?

Anyone knows?

Anyway...it's rumored that Hankyung smokes along with Donghae and Kibum o_O

And Ryeowook smokes too.

But for some reason dont believe'em ._.

Kangin is such a bad boy >>

ryewook smokes? it's hard to picture him smoking.. he's too damn cute

I remember seeing a GIF of I think Kibum smoking in front of Donghae in a lobby?

It was on Soompi a long time ago...

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Sorry I was wrong or it's just a rumor!

i can imagine kimbum smoking if i use my head ALOT

but ryewook .... just cant think of the little cute magnae with a that killer thing in his mouth >_<

but you know what .. i wouldnt mind kissing an ashtri if he looks like as hot as one of the suju or dongbang boys ^^

but its still bad for theyr health .. so yeah .. shouldnt post pics of them around that show them smoking ..

they still have an image to beware !!!!

Archived