[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

Guest BigBangLuv

^ Yeah... Suju coming out first was really... random ahaha

Hopefully they save the younger artists for last T_T...

We'll I hope they at least save DBSK for last ;x

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gummiii bears

omgg i wanna go soo damn bad; but i live in ny so not gonna have enough money to buy concert tickets AND plane tickets >______<

i wanna see brian and dbsk sooo effing badly >_________________<

loved them like since forever but now that i know they are coming somewhere close to me; i cant go ._.

Guest jAe_eMeE

I was bored so yeah just thought about the list... LOL

Just my opinion... I might be wrong but.. It's what I think. Haha

- Minwoo or DBSK will be last for sure

(M is freaking Shinhwa.. so definitely somewhere in the end. DBSK of course might be last cause they are one of the biggest groups coming.)

- SNSD might be somewhere in the end also.. or might even be in the beginning

(They might open up... like how Super Junior freaking opened up last year and scared half of us the death. haha)

- Super Junior T will open up for the second half

(I don't know... I just have a feeling they will open up the second half. I hope they aren't in the beginning. They are way to popular to be in the first half.)

- Fly to the Sky will either perform during the second half or end of first half

- SG Wannabe will either open up or end the first half

- Moon Hee Jun will be in the second half or in first

(He should be in the second half cause he's like the sunbae for everyone coming)

- Chae Yeon will definitely been in the first half

- Son Ho Young will be in the first half or maybe even second

How do you guys like it?? haha Don't hate me... It's just my opinion and when I look back other HB concerts... They do it depending on how famous they are... Ya know. So yeah.... What do you guys think about my list? LOL

Guest dbsklovee

i feel like they would put dbsk last because everyone is anticipating it, and they probably don't want people to leave after seeing their favorite band (i know my friends are leaving early to drive back down to sd so they are praying dbsk, super junior t, minwoo will go first). if they put them last, technically everyone will be forced to stay? i dunno. i do know that they know that dbsk is the group everyone paid so much to see, and they hopefully learned from their mistakes (super junior going first last year). i realllly hope it starts getting dark early because you can see them better in the dark! but it's supposed to be really hot the end of this week, so...... not going to happen :( hopefully the sun won't be shining on my face, and i see a glare and then miss out on seeing dbsk!!!!!!!! lol

i think the worse case scenario for me is to get sick the day before it and not be able to go *dies* that would suck.......... so badly.

Guest H i k a r i

I have an important question. if it's been asked already sorry!

Anyways,

WHAT HAPPENS IF CHOSE TO PICK THE PICK UP PLACE SOME WHERE BESIDES WILL CALL AND DON'T PICK IT UP?

WILL THEY SEND IT TO THE WILL CALL PLACE?

THANK YOU!

Guest 13miracles

^ I really hope they do that because I was so disappoint last year, when Super Junior came out I just froze and so surprise because I didn't expect that.

Guest myjaejoong

haha i have another question again...

would it be hard to see in the garden boxes because of the pool side people standing???

Guest squeaky

no.

i think some people should stop asking dumb questions when they have been already answered. or else if they haven't been answered, then you'll just find out at the bowl, okay?

the anticipation is great, i know, but really, some questions are really stupid.

I have an important question. if it's been asked already sorry!

Anyways,

WHAT HAPPENS IF CHOSE TO PICK THE PICK UP PLACE SOME WHERE BESIDES WILL CALL AND DON'T PICK IT UP?

WILL THEY SEND IT TO THE WILL CALL PLACE?

THANK YOU!

All tickets that are not picked up at the designated location will be sent to the will call booth, so you can pick it up there on the day of the concert.

haha i have another question again...

would it be hard to see in the garden boxes because of the pool side people standing???

No, because the seating is stadium seating (it's slanted up from the stage) so you should be able to see just fine, unless there's a giant poster or something in your way.

Guest tystarlz

sorry...but i have a question.

does anyone know if the old sg wannabe is coming or the new guy?

Guest xbananaxmexblahx

They sell them right at the entrance of the bowl(well that's where they were located last year)

and the blankets don't cost much since they are just throw blankets pretty thin around $5.00-10.00 dollars

can't really remember but they were cheap i'ma probably buy some this time too.

thanks for answering :)))

yea im probably gonna buyy one cuz i dont wanna be holding my blanket during the preconcert festivities and part of the concert...

do they sell them during the concert or when you enter before the concert ?

omg 3 more days !!! i remember complaining about 3 weeks !

soooo stoked !

Guest haveheart

Does anyone know a good way to get to Hollywood Bowl from Hollywood/Western? I'm staying right off the walk of fame and I was wondering what would be the easiest way to get to Hollywood Bowl from here.

Does anyone know a good way to get to Hollywood Bowl from Hollywood/Western? I'm staying right off the walk of fame and I was wondering what would be the easiest way to get to Hollywood Bowl from here.

Just walk. The distance from the walk of fame to the HB venue is a few blocks, but it's not going to kill you. :) Parking's a pain, traffic's crap, so my advice is just to walk TO the venue if you can.

Guest anime23

3 more days until the concert <3

i hope for alot of surpises there XD haha.

i know this sounds silly but do u mind if i ask a tiny question? you know how people have those wrist band things? well if you go to the pre concert, can you go back out and then back into the bowl? i ask this last time and i wasnt quite sure if this was answered or not but if yes then im realli sorry for a double post >,< im a first timer and i want to be extra careful and not ruin my friends perfect day XD

I CANT WAIIIIIT FOR THE CONCERT :] !!

no.

i think some people should stop asking dumb questions when they have been already answered. or else if they haven't been answered, then you'll just find out at the bowl, okay?

the anticipation is great, i know, but really, some questions are really stupid.

there is never a stupid question only a stupid answer.

and it takes a lot to go through all 260 something pages of this thread to find an answer.

anyway I can't wait for the concert this saturday. Will there be any surprise guests at the concert... My korean friends told me there would be?

perhaps this is a really dumb question as well.

Guest Platinum

I was bored so yeah just thought about the list... LOL

Just my opinion... I might be wrong but.. It's what I think. Haha

- Minwoo or DBSK will be last for sure

(M is freaking Shinhwa.. so definitely somewhere in the end. DBSK of course might be last cause they are one of the biggest groups coming.)

- SNSD might be somewhere in the end also.. or might even be in the beginning

(They might open up... like how Super Junior freaking opened up last year and scared half of us the death. haha)

- Super Junior T will open up for the second half

(I don't know... I just have a feeling they will open up the second half. I hope they aren't in the beginning. They are way to popular to be in the first half.)

- Fly to the Sky will either perform during the second half or end of first half

- SG Wannabe will either open up or end the first half

- Moon Hee Jun will be in the second half or in first

(He should be in the second half cause he's like the sunbae for everyone coming)

- Chae Yeon will definitely been in the first half

- Son Ho Young will be in the first half or maybe even second

How do you guys like it?? haha Don't hate me... It's just my opinion and when I look back other HB concerts... They do it depending on how famous they are... Ya know. So yeah.... What do you guys think about my list? LOL

what makes you think Chae yeon would be first?? she was in the last half when she came last time...

besides she needs the dark for her glow sticks~

Guest squeaky

anyway I can't wait for the concert this saturday. Will there be any surprise guests at the concert... My korean friends told me there would be?

perhaps this is a really dumb question as well.

hence the word surprise.

Most of the SNSD fans, are thinking the girls will come out like SUJU did last year, because of how new of a group they are, and also, the fact that their songs look better in the morning, lol just that whole vibe just works better for the girls, and our pink heart balloons

Guest azngrl32

I am really excited too and to be honest, I'm surprised how everyone is really nervous about their seating - personally, I'm a little worried on how strict security is going to be AND I really want to know what IS the line-up for that night. Does anybody have ANY idea? I mean it's already Wednesday...and it's not some kind of secret, right? If anyone has any clue - I'd love you soooo much! Thanks!! :)

Archived