[variety] Hyun Young's Vocal Training 비밀스런 현영의

Guest Diavle

Added episode 7 (final episode), also added all download links. So download and youtube links are available for all episodes.

You can basically consider the first post complete (unless someone decides to help sub it...). IF there any mistakes or something isn't working properly then let me know and I'll fix it.

Heh BMK really seems to have warmed up to HY by the end of it, in the beginning it was pretty obvious (to me anyway) that she she neither liked her nor wanted to work with her.

thanks for uploading everything!

and also it seems that hyun Yung is learning really fast. she is doing a good job learning.

also i think this was flimed a while ago because Brian and Solbi were in the Jiwaza clothes.

Guest silverwingz

Yeah it aired August/September I think.

oh! so she had heaps of time to practice for the Miss Hi Five episode's live performance... ^^

she definitely sounded different... and clearly better in that performance. and she was really proud of herself. as am i of her.

Archived