MMORPG'S

Guest LaydeeMel

Guest LaydeeMel
Rose,Ragnarok, Sorry if this is a repreat. ^^;
Anybody play any MMO'S? Like RoseOnline or Ragnarok. =) I play Rose and would love it if I met someone on Soompi who played it as well. Or any other MMO'S. Rose Online Homepage

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest xFloOwuffBB

Hah, I used to play ROSE... good times, I'm surprised it's still growing. Props to ROSE's longevity!
I've played RO (both International and private servers) and beta-tested RO2, Eden Eternal, Maplestory (yeah.), Grand Fantasia (the latest game I've played so far), DOMO (when that was popular, it's completely dead now), and quite a lot more games that I'm sure are just slipping my mind right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Oh~ My first MMO was Ragnarok. I was so crazy about it! But currently the only one I play is WoW. Been wanting to get into A Realm Reborn.. Not sure if it's worth it as of now.

Guest madbrows

Started with Runescape, then moved to Maplestory, then jumped to an RO private server with a couple friends, then ended with Cabal Online. Haven't touched an MMORPG ever since. Good times tho

• 1 month later...
Guest gorysoldier

World of warcraftAionGuild wars 2Tera onlineLineage 2Secret worldRift onlineStarwars onlineArcheage
those i have played. I want to play Blade & Soul tough it looks awesome to bad there is no EU/NA version :(

Archived