Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@meelis: Just noticed that I've only watched 5min of the interview didn't know about the piggyback. :))

- MC: "If you were in a desert island who would you choose? - SNSD or - 2NE1"
- JJM: "Well, we don't need music over there..."

Caption: "Of course, SNSD" =)) =)) =)) =))

About the piggyback, you're shocked about that? Hahaha. You know nothing. Jung Woo Sung had to do a waltz in the middle of the street because a fan wanted him to do. They asked (Lee Jun Ki or Rain?) to touch his abs and so on and so forth. The funny thing, one fan asked Cha Seung Won to kiss on her foreheard, he answered: "NO." =)) =))

By the way, he looks mighty fine with that look. 8->

Guest meelis

LOL, I didn't watch it now, I hope I'm not mistaken that there was such a thing in this interview. :D In any case, I always wonder about those awkward scenes in interviews, poor people. :)

This is how you behave when your mother has set up a blind date for you ;)):

G6AF4I.gif

And this is how you get out of the car like a BOSS :D:

jn1G8C.gif

© JJM Baidu

Guest anjshin

@meelis: dear thanks for sharing the WY's headband, COOL, but the first picture captured my attention, again, the sitting stance, WOOOOW ;;):D just PERFECT for a KING.
@Yuanjim: that gif, cuteness overload :P:D 

@anjshin, I couldn't agree more with you about that! >:D<  Too bad JJM already compromised by taking a Goreyo king role for the second time, I guess there won't be a third time.
(LOL, what about a Joseon emperor instead? ;)))

Just uploaded an HQ video excrept of Joo Jin Mo at 2013 MBC Drama Awards.
the part was just after Ha Ji Won presented 'Empress Ki' to the public. I've shared my translation back then in Empress Ki Soompi Thread, not sure if you all have watched it.
vimeo.com/108919419

es2hc2.png

Han Ji-hye: Ah... I want to be loved by two men too. Next time, like Ha Ji-won-sshi, I wish to act that kind of love.

Lee Seung-gi: Hum, if you ever were acting in it, here are our two male-leads in front of you, Joo Jin-mo-sunbaenim and Ji Chang-wook-sshi, who would you follow till the end? [meaning to choose her true pair]

Han Ji-hye: Hum, When I stood close by Joo Jin-mo-sunbaenim while interviewing him just some minutes ago, his gaze was really no joke.

Lee Seung-gi: Oh, look at that gaze! His eyes are ready to fight. =)) =))

Han Ji-hye: Yes, that's that, I couldn't even properly look at his eyes, it has so much charisma and handsomeness in it [...]

His fierce expression at the end of her compliment was like: "Yeah, I know that I'm sexy." :))

LOL, @sarah.lina, thank you for the translation, I don't remember it from EK times. LSG was spot on. What about HJH, wasn't she the lady who found courage afterwards and was trying to attract JJM's attention when they were posing for a group photo (to no avail)? ;))

@meelis: Yes, she's the one, but she's married. Hahaha.

We had some chances this time, not only Empress Ki Cast were in the front row but the cameramen kept zooming on Joo Jin Mo (with or without Ha Ji Won) alot too. A kiss for MBC Cameramen :-*
Not to mention how they were all over Jin-mo that night, understand them, it has been a long time since he was on Drama Awards with Ha Ji Won they were the ones that MBC trusted for the ratings (cuz they were the two biggest stars in the show) unlike SBS Drama Awards which had a variety of Top Stars: Jo In Sung - So Ji Sup - Lee Min Ho ect...

Thank you for the video, @sarah.lina! I wonder what he said to Ha Ji Won though to make her laugh. :D  Ah, yes, he was the center of attention of women that night, there was also the actress who sang Besa me mucho who gave him a rose, it was funny. ;))

@meelis: I'm uploading the video, FYI, Park Hae Mi or the other actresses were supposed to give 3 flowers to 3 actors [well that's how it's supposed to work], seems like one flower was enough. Joo Jin Mo stole so many hearts that night. :))

Motto of that night: you can't simply give 2 other flowers when Joo Jin Mo had the first one. =))

EDIT: 131230. Drama Awards 2013: Park Hae Mi giving a flower to Joo Jin Mo
vimeo.com/108927590

ifczs5.png

ixaxkk.png
2j4efdw.png

LOL, thank you for the video, sarah.lina, it's true about the roses, they were three on the table, but two remained unused.  :))
It reminds me of a scene in another award ceremony, I think Blue Dragon 2006 or 2007, JJM was there with Kim Ah Joong (I think they received the couple award that night). Anyway, the actress who was playing Ha-na's friend in 200PB was singing and dancing in a ballet tutu, and all of a sudden she went to JJM and sat in his lap. :D He was so embarrassed, but the whole scene was really funny. ;))Have you seen this video, sarah.lina