Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@meelis: Not enough, the glass' opacity is too damn high.

Ok, another one cuz i'm in the mood:

344tnns.jpg

Seems like he's not aware that he's eating with Miss Korea...

5lwj14.jpg

Nevermind, Kwak Kyung Taek was there, can't do anything in front of him.

1554942.jpg

Or he might just be into food afterall :))

note: Now I understand what Go So Yong meant by manly... the man is busy eating by himself (don't care about his surroundings) and his legs are funny, compass-like. He can even make a right triangle with it. Hahaha.
CREDITS: Joo Jin Mo Baidu

Guest meelis

Aish, these ahjummas, ever so greedy! :))  But you ask a quintessential question, what's the point to put a shower in the middle of the room if it's not a completely see-through one?   :-w
OK, since I'm in a mood this morning (for me), here you are one left and one right, make you choice, please, which side of his under-the-shower face do you prefer?:D

678TtM.jpg
v6wv5q.jpg
© as labeled

Guest anjshin

wow uri @meelis, thanks for sharing the CF photos with Choi Jin Sil, first time to see those, but the 4th photo really caught my attention... I just love the beard of the young JinMo, dirty rugged face but still manly. :x Can't help to associate him to wolverine's (Hugh J.) and G. Butler's sexy beards. :D

Guest lantim

@meelis, Everytime i see Wang Yoo, my heart get hurt. It 's Joo Jin Mo 's fault. His great acting make me feel the pain of his characters so truly and deeply that i can't rewatch Empress Ki, even for 20 first eps :(

Thanks to EK, i became his fan, found and watch his old dramas, movies. Now, i rewatch his old films while waiting his new projects. Hope it won't take me so long to wait coz i miss him very much :D

Guest meelis

LOL, sarah.lina, don't you scare me like that! But the third one is misleading indeed, even the whole scene is misleading. On screenshots it looks like a very passionate scene, but in the movie it's actually more hilarious than anything else (in fact, I didn't realize how sexy it was until I saw the movie for the second time). Plus, JJM is doing funny faces all the time, so I really had hard time finding caps in which he doesn't look like a squirrel.  =))

OMG, thanks to JJM Baidu, I watched 'Section TV Rising Star' 2012.03.04 [the interview when JJM choosed 2NE1 for the charisma and GG for the pretty]

jzzloy.gif

The MC introduced the idols, how they were popular lately, what Joo Jin Mo said was really pervy yet funny: "I don't know if it's appropriate to say that on TV but I love when they [girlgroup idols] come dressed in mini-skirt." =)) =))

vpj4oj.png

Here the link where you can watch it:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Z11OT5Ojb9s/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Guest meelis

@lantim, welcome to the thread! I don't care about Empress Ki anymore, but from time to time I rewatch some scenes, just to enjoy JJM's acting. :)
LOL, sarah.lina, he just said what all men think but only a few dare to say. ;)) Thank you for the link, they really made him do some weird things in this interview:-)).
@YuanjiM, join the club. :D

@meelis: Because of that, I've shared it, in my personnal experience he's one of the few actors who said that directly without embellishing the fact. He even said it in a cute way, if you've watched the Interview, he meant: "I don't listen to their music only looking at their bodies". Funningly enough in one of his KBS Interview the cameraman caught him doing a rock version of 'Tell Me' Wonder Girls' [idol girlgroup] biggest hit. It was the moment he was in his dressing room and stopped quikly upon seeing that the camera was still rolling. Haha.

- He shared his Rockband's Name in High School too: "메가헤르츠" =)) =)) It means MHz aka MegaHertz.

- Their reactions upon watching 'Happy End' was funny too,
MC: "Aigoo, Omona.."
JJM: "Youhouuuu..." =)) =)).

He said something funny about Jeon Do Yeon & Happy End something how he had to check if they changed something (about the casting) I didn't understand it well so i will look at the captions and tell you later.

Guest meelis

LOL sarah.lina, the MC was shocked, while JJM wasn't really embarrassed. ;)

They're so cute on your gif. :P but I'm still scratching my head because of the piggy back, why was that?