Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@YuanjiM, welcome to the thread! >:D< I love your avatar and also approve your plot proposal, too bad this will never happen.  :) Well, most likely.
LOL, @sarah.lina, so you were having fun watching FiF during the weekend? :)) Great screencaps, thank you! Yes, a psycho role would suit him fine, those crazy eyes....;))
For you and @QuercusL:

8Qm7p1.jpg

@QuercusL, thank you for the pics, I'm actually dying to see the video, it was surely great fun with JDG singing and the two clowns dancing around him =))
So, @sarah.lina, according to your trivia, was JJM up to a singer or band career? I knew he had a rock band back in the college, but didn't know he was considering be in that business. I'm still happy he became an actor. :)

@QuercusL: Don't tell me that Joo Jin Mo is in our right? =)) =)) =))

@meelis: That's my first FiF weekend and still can't stand that show and asking myself how Joo Jin Mo accepted it. LOL. But i read some comments, many of them love the show, at least it was a success, so i won't think too much.

Better actor than singer, i know he loves singing but his singing skill aren't really on par. LOL. (even though many popular idols don't even know how to sing) And what a waste it could be, for us, crazy fans, he has a face for acting and looking at all his past work, his acting was really better than the majority of the other actors who debuted at that time. Talking about pretty face, he had the required skill to improve his acting and it shows now.

@sarah.lina, I'm afraid JJM is on our right, yes.. =)) That's why I want to see the video, it could be the funniest thing ever. :))
About FiF, it seems that many people like it, if they're accustomed to the famous writer's style. I watched the whole first two episodes, then up to five with a little FF, and for the rest I only watched JJM scenes. ;)) But still enjoyed some parts of it + his acting and his style there. :)
TRc4qR.jpg

e9b6a8.jpg
© as labeled

@meelis: For me, in term of acting, there was an abyss between Joo Jin Mo and the other actors, even with his dubbed voice which ruined half of his acting but i do agree that the plot wasn't so bad, just the cheesy lines.

I did watch many taiwanese dramas (here it's a chinese one by a taiwanese writer) and there are some of them that are still in my favorite list (In Time With You, Autumn Concerto, It started with a kiss ect..). But here the cheesy lines and some soap opera editing ruined the drama, too bad. It could have been hell better than that.

Oh, yes if @QuercusL can find the video, i will give her all my fortune (i don't have too much though) :))

Did you look at the FiF BTS where Joo Jin Mo was holding Ruby Lin and spinning around, there was a moment where he lifted up too much her dress the Director and cameramen could see her underwear, after the cut, Ruby Lin shily put down her dress (quickly hehe) and Joo Jin Mo looked so embarassed. Hahaha. :))

Oh, Mars is one my favorite dramas of all time, and over the years I've also liked several Taiwanese dramas too, so I expected something similar, since FiF is from a Taiwanese writer, but I guess she has a distinctive, old-fashioned and romantic for so to say style. The whole part which took place in France could have been in the 19th century, not 21st. based on their dialogues (if only JJM wasn't riding a last model BMW or Mercedes, I forgot the brand, but a luxurious carriage :)

EDIT: Oh, yes, I've seen that, you've found it in the meantime. There were other funny BTS, when it comes to lighten up the ambiance on set, JJM doesn't have a language barrier. :)

LOL, I can't stop laughing right now at these pics from the JJM's "Why should I do what the others do" series, take a look :)):
In the upper pic, while the rest of the team poses for a photo, JJM is staring at something on his left 
OBWv7t.jpg

In this one, the other players are waving to the audience, while JJM is having a drink
9dVHF9.jpg

Also a swoon worthy one (sorry, whenever there are other men around him, I can't help but compare his body lines to theirs)

Qb1pc9.jpg

© as labeled

sarah.lina said: @meelis: Oh because he has this: "Go F*** Yourself" attitude that i love him... he doesn't do like everyone and now that he's past 40, he really doesn't give a damn about anyone anymore... he's ready for RB LOL

@meelis: Even his way of answering the questions in interviews are different from others, we don't hear the same damn thing everytime, the ready-2-go answers. That's refreshing!

Maintstream Joo Jin Mo :-*
He reminds me of Choi Min Soo & Cha Seung Won, they are really one of a kind, personnality-wise, i really want to see Choi Min Soo & Joo Jin Mo pairing in a drama, their dynamics would be electrifying.

LOL, if JJM is in the same drama or movie with Choi Min Soo we'll have to wear bulletproof vests while watching, their interactions will be explosive! ;))

@QuercusL, me too! I'm confident in your friends' abilities, if such video exists, they'll find it! :)

I think JDG is singing some old-fashioned romantic song, while JJM and GHJ are parodying the text. What do you think? =))

WOW, thank you for the video, @sarah.lina, if you're on the track too, the chances to find the "dancing JJM" just doubled. :)

If one part of the be party was filmed for sure, why not the rest of it then?