Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@serg8, you'll need the ice bucket already within 5 minutes into the movie. ;)

@stclaus, I'm not sure about the European woman, he spent several months in France and came back without a gf, so... Plus, any foreign woman has to speak Korean, because he's hopeless with languages. :)

@anjshin, @sarah.lina, nothing against GJH, I've never seen her in a movie or drama. I do agree with sarah.lina that they were indeed going out, despite the denied rumors, but now it's the past. Plus, I think they didn't look good together. :D

@stclaus: What The?! Tell me frankly. You're trying to hook him up with you, don't you? Stop Dreaming! You're married! =)) :)) (Plus he has a foreigner phobia no?)

@anjshin: Put your mind at ease, don't think they will ever fix up this relation, JJM had his moment after breaking up with his former girlfriend to date only models, but that's the past and it's obvious, he took them for their plastics but he clearly understands now, that those skinny cotton swabs won't take him anywhere. (plus Gong Hyung Jin said that he loves them tall with big breasts lol... and Jang Dong Gun adding that he's not serious about marriage, he's basically just playing around, not in a bad way, his friends' circle are trustworthy don't think he's that kind of guy)

@serg8: You're taking the challenge? Be Prepare! You need an ice bucket?... more like an iceberg bucket, you'll transform yourself as a volcano, i'm tellin' ya! :))

PS: About GJH, it's hell too much his style to make ONLY his girlfriend starring in his MV knowing how territorial he is.

@sarah.lina you caught me...  :\"> People tell me quite often I look like Audrey Tatou...
So you're saying his friends say he's a player!? OK, I can live with that... I think... it's ok, let's not marry him, I fell into depression after Oh Ji Ho's wedding... so no more heartbreaks... Jin Mo is married with his fans OK?  \m/

@stclaus: Oh god! if you already fell into depression after Oh Ji Ho's wedding, you're in danger for Joo Jin Mo's one, knowing his age, the serious thing is comin'. Be prepared! Cuz, Joo Jin Mo can't have babies with his fans!... oh well, that kinda sounds wrong. :))

Lol if you look like Audrey Tautou, you doesn't stand a chance, she's 160cm he likes them taller than 170cm...you have been warned. :-$

Just found a funny blog post on Naver, the blogger talked about The importance of the distance between the eyebrows and eyes, in short the nearer the eyebrows are from the eyes the more handsome a man looks. She/He used the following actors:

10x59v6.png
Funnily enough, i do think that they all happened to have that distinctive looks, i remember the first time i watched all of them, i was like WOW they don't look korean at all, Oh Ji Ho too btw. And that's one of the beauty point with the V-line ect... I learn something everyday with k-showbiz... but then someone gave me the Vogue Magazine at my Uni, i started to read that men with eyebrows close to the eyes are more sexy, seductive gaze, basically hotter than the other ones LOL.

She didn't take a representative pic of Joo Jin Mo cuz he's the only one tilting up his head (thus making the distance look longer), she should have used this pic instead:

image_thumb1456.png
or this one...
photo510.jpg

Original Post: http://blog.naver.com/ysy50312/220132368625

Thank you, @sarah.lina, it was interesting, never heard of this theory myself.. :)  But looking at the pics of the actors she illustrated it with, I understand it isn't groundless. I can see the connection between the shorter distance between the eyebrows and the eyes, and the intense stare, one of the reasons for men to be considered sexy. :)>- (let me say too how much I approve her choice of men, I guess the blogger isn't a flower boys lover ;))
Girls, I very much enjoyed your discussion about JJM's prospective girlfriend, but I think that as with pretty much everything else, he will surprise us with his choice of gf/wife when the time comes. ;))

@meelis: Surprising us with his girlfriend, you're talking about her?: :>

1009091754bc48fa5d11157.jpg
Lee Young Ja, she's single atm and actively looking for a man plus she had the chance to hold Joo Jin Mo hands in public the other one is Ha Ji Won, so you have your two candidates =))

LOL, @sarah.lina, why not? But he has already met her and they spent enough time together in that taxi, but apparently it wasn't the "fatal encounter" he is expecting.  ;))
You know what I think about your other option. :x

JJM was seen in a gym and took a photo with the owner(?): http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3314461860
I guess he's working on his choco abs.. 8-} (I already dream of RB style pictorials featuring an unbuttoned shirt and braces =P~)

Thanks @meelis for the infos and the pic!! :-*

Reposting it here, in case some of you can't see the pic:

17pons.png
CREDITS: JJM DC

So, he's really preparing *physically*  for his role. With all those work out, he better show us some skin for his upcoming photoshoots. ;;)

@sarah.lina, thank you for reposting the pic. >:D<
The girls at Baidu think that the man on his left is actor Yoon Da Hoon (who was with JJM and Kim Min Jong at the restaurant in Busan) and they have different versions about who are the other man and the girl. :D

Thank you, @sarah.lina, it really looks like him, I guess he's a new buddy, haven't seen him around JJM before. 
BTW, in the middle of the whole mess Jo In Sung is in right now, there is something about his kisses and, of course, the one with JJM is included. 1N2D is also mentioned, I know you're watching it, can you understand what is this article about? 
http://www.sportsworldi.com/content/html/2014/09/25/20140925004082.html?OutUrl=naver

@yoonhannah24: Just curious, Did you watch Happy End? :>

@meelis: It's about a KBS Tv Show: "The Lord of the Ratings", there was this following question: "With whom Jo In Sung had his longest kiss on screen?"
1. Son Ye Jin
2. Shin Min Ah
3. Lee Bo Young
4. Joo Jin Mo

The good answer was with Joo Jin Mo in "A Frozen Flower" =)) =)) =)) =))

@meelis: It will be broadcast on September 27th at 03:30 PM KT, will download it, to know more about that kiss LOL

Jo In Sung will be the guest this sunday on 1N2D (the second episode), i don't know if they will throw at him some AFF jokes, cuz, so far, they love to make fun of Joo Jin Mo (only), he's the one who played a gay though, JIS was always with SJH.

LOL, it will be great, I'm curious what they'll comment about it. ;)) (I still hope they won't show it:-))
I think @yoonhanna24 mentioned HE in one of her comments, so I presume she has watched it already. :)