Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@stclaus: i know how you feel, we certainly all know how you feel, JJM will not grace our screens before Spring or even Summer, but you have your other bias who is coming back in Joseon Era this fall, don't think it will be as amazing as Chuno but that's better than nothing in order to wait for this oh-la-la-ness to come out. ;;)

@stclaus‌ :Actually, I have to confess, I've been unfaithful... I've been watching Oh Ji Ho's dramas, my other bias... but it's Jin Mo's fault, if he wasn't so cool about the industry, and would appear more often; I would have kept pure, but I need my visual testosterone fix, and I think I've memorized Bicheonmu by now... so went back for some Chuno and General Song Tae Ha

TOO OFF TOPIC:

omg, really! I'mdoing the same thing. I'm watching Chuno, Nine: travel nine times or something... whatevah with Lee Jin Wook, Three Musketeers and I just dropped watching My Secret Hotel- so frustrated with the story line. Yeah, i've been unfaithful...

:-$

For some reason I'd like to see Jin Mo playing gangster again... I tend to like him more in these sort of roles... he's cute doing the funny stuff and I don't mean to type cast him, but a Bad Macho Man is what I want from him for his next project... I dropped Inspiring Generation, but a drama set up during those times would be great... I want him to play something like an Al Capone or The Godfather type of role...
On another thought (perv mode on) what about a role like that of Christian Grey... >:)

OMO, OMO, @stclaus, are you thinking of a Korean version of 50 shades? I'm all for! 8-}
@joyoflife77, LOL the HE challenge.. Of course I agree it's the most "sightful" of JJM that a movie can get. =P~  It almost feels like those who have already watched it form some kind of a circle of JJM initiated.
@serg8, you won't be able to think about work after watching it, that's for sure, but if you take it over the weekend, please not with your family around. ;)

meelis said: It's a pity, sarah.lina, a gif would be great.. :) Maybe this drama is just too too special... but I wouldn't mind either if they finally release EN subs, I'd love to understand the dialogues (you also said they play a very important role with this writer).

stclaus said: For some reason I'd like to see Jin Mo playing gangster again... I tend to like him more in these sort of roles... he's cute doing the funny stuff and I don't mean to type cast him, but a Bad Macho Man is what I want from him for his next project... I dropped Inspiring Generation, but a drama set up during those times would be great... I want him to play something like an Al Capone or The Godfather type of role...
On another thought (perv mode on) what about a role like that of Christian Grey... >:)

ElinaG said: stclaus said: For some reason I'd like to see Jin Mo playing gangster again... I tend to like him more in these sort of roles... he's cute doing the funny stuff and I don't mean to type cast him, but a Bad Macho Man is what I want from him for his next project... I dropped Inspiring Generation, but a drama set up during those times would be great... I want him to play something like an Al Capone or The Godfather type of role...

Not being unfaithful or something, i'm managing an Harem, that's the SOLUTION! everything worked well until the moment i started watching Empress Ki, then a new specimen came to my harem, in less than 6 months he jumped all the ranks and i decided to name him my King, don't think i will do the same treatments as the other ones. Since his arrival, everytime i watch a drama with my other biais in it, the sentiment isn't the same anymore, it's like i've discovered the best cake in the world that's making all my previous cakes tasteless in comparaison. :((

About sightful movies for Joo Jin Mo, wake up!!! he doesn't like it, Gabi was the movie style of being full of sightful JJM, but there was nothing... he's trying to avoid those kind of movies.
>:)

As for JJM next project after the theater, if everything works well, it will be a drama, as a fan of the wr, their main characters are kind of crazy and funny at the same time... so be prepare for a FUNNY JJM and not really a gangster/action-man JJM, even if they can make him play a funny gangster in the same period as "Age of Feeling" with lots of action... but they would need a consequent budject :))

LOL, @sarah.lina, I'm managing a harem too, but mine is international, with JJM being the only Korean in it, so no competition for him in Chungmuro.... ;))
About the r-rated movies with bigger exposure, I think a certain pattern can be observed, at least in Korean film industry. Actors either take this kind of projects in the beginning of their career (like JJM in HE, Kam Woo Sung in Marriage is a crazy thing and also @stclaus's other bias, Oh Ji Ho, in La Belle, this is his first movie if I'm not mistaken), or further into their career, when they're already well established actors in other genres and now want to show another side of their acting, or simply their bodies:-)) (Bae Yong Joon, Yoo Ji Tae, Jo In Sung, Song Seung Heon). About JJM, it has to be something really challenging like AFF so that he does it again. (I hope I'm not right ;), because there are of course exceptions to the rule).
Amen to the last part of your post, @sarah.lina, although it almost sounds too good to be true! [-O<

LOL, @anjshin, if I only knew I'd make you go out of your shell, even with your Queen of Wrath avatar, I'd post these pics longtime ago... ;))
@sarah.lina, of course she was there only for shooting the video, for no other reasons..:D

Yes, @sarah.lina, and the breaks are used "to get to know each other better"... :))
I think her head is visibly bigger than his, BTW, so never thought they're a good match anyway.

@meelis: Beware everyone who happened to have the same disease as @anjshin aka the GJH-syndrome :))

I do think they really gone out and it was that serious that months after there was a rumor about marriage, now it remains to know why did they break up? how can she go in "We Got Married" just after? maybe that's what illay heard about, the bad rumors about her (which i don't know any of them, I only know her from the drama "Chaser")

Btw Joo Jin Mo is so HOT in those pics that it hurts, Really!

If anyone wants @anjshin to reply of one of your posts include the following terms: "GJH", "Go Jun Hee", "Relationships" and "Scandals" =))

naughty @meelis and @sarah.lina now you got me off guard and my sleepy head flew because of GJH, can't stop laughing. I really don't know much about her either, i just think that past is past and the good thing is that she ain't associated anymore with uri JinMo :D:P because if she is I don't know also how to oblige myself to like her for him, sorry for being too honest. :P :-??