Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: add Taltal, DangKise and YeumByumSoo,.... it's all about the jaw dropping beard and hotness of WangYoo/JJM oppa., lots of laughs with the fanboying, seriously....  =)) =)) =))

@lorac!that is something about JJM, how can he, in one moment, to switch expressions on his face. amazing! he makes one feel it is real, not acting!

Guest suwan1430273820

ElinaG said: @lorac!that is something about JJM, how can he, in one moment, to switch expressions on his face. amazing! he makes one feel it is real, not acting!

@suwan : I feel you, after watching E26, it seems that the fake bank notes arc will end in the next episode because WY found the book schedule, it only needs to Batolu to save WY and after he will come back to the palace :D

And i can enjoy our couple becoming darker by the day hahahahahah

sarah.lina, YES, your signature is great! How did you come up with that? I adore it.

So true what everybody said about JJM ability of showing different emotions without a word. I was so impressed when I saw that for the first time, rewatched it like 100 times. 

I'll show you below what I mean, watch how in 1'46-1'48 his eyes change its expression. You may even miss that if you don't pay attention, it's so subtle, yet so powerful.

credit to the owner

Guest suwan1430273820

@meelis : AHhhhh i remember that scene !!! I raped the replay button as well. it lasted only 2 seconds but those 2 seconds displayed such a wide array of emotions...from being dreamy, in love, happy, reminiscing good memories to back-to-reality, cold hearted, anger, sadnes....its just sooooooo powerful. thanks so much for sharing !

Guest Ding Lin

@meelis~~~
Thank you for sharing!! The MV you shared is so beautiful!!  You are right. JJM is amazing!!  :)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"

I was reading all the comments and complaints about the translation provided by MBC on the Empress Ki page and decided to pull the DarkSmurf subtitles and compare versions. I'm not sure if the word tramp works well or if it's even intended to define Seung Yang. DarkSmurf is three times removed, from Korean to Chinese to English, but their translation is more refined for the most part. 
Here are some lines compared. Guess which is which.
Episode 25 starting at:
01:00:36,615-->It's my own fault I have to look at the tramp.
You asked for it, Your Gracelessness. (Gracelessness? Really?)
You want a war? You got it.

01:00:36,796 --> Everything is my fault.Although the palace is aware of your bad behaviour, I didn't know that you're this arrogant.How dare she declared war against me.
Let's see who will have the last laugh.

Episode 26 is still being translated, so I couldn't compare any lines, but I'm sure it will have the same result. It used to drive me crazy when cuz or 'cuz was used in I Summon You, Gold! so I would go through the file searching for the slang and replacing it with because when appropriate. I mentioned it in the MBC America Facebook group and noticed it changed soon after that. Thank goodness.

meelis said:

I'll show you below what I mean, watch how in 1'46-1'48 his eyes change its expression. You may even miss that if you don't pay attention, it's so subtle, yet so powerful.

Guest ghollygina22

Been Listening (on freaking repeat on my laptop) to the new song for Empress Ki "Wind Breeze".  Geez can anything sound more depressing!   :(   My heart is crying and so far nothing is happening between our OTP since it came out.  I swear my brain is imagining the most heartbreaking, tragic, eye-swelling, wailing, machine gun sobbing, and waterfall snot....  to come!  :-S
Our SHHHHHHIP!!!!!  I WANT MORE WANGNYANG MOMENTS!!!  Gaaaahd! will it only be sad suffocating moments for them?  :((
This song is just tooooooo d6mn SAD!!!  @-)

I'm intentionally trying not to think about Empress Ki these days, because I'm anticipating another big disappointment on next week's episodes. Hope I'm not right.

In the meantime, I'm considering rewatching a JJM movie, or should I watch one of his dramas (shame on me, I've only seen Bichunmoo, I'm not very much into dramas in general, I prefer movies). May be I'll check Queen of the game as recommended by you. (but I'm afraid that will be a serious JJM overdose, not sure I'll survive it

;) )

@meelisI'm exactly as you! prefer movies... trying not to think about Empress Ki... afraid from JJM overdose...what I'm doing (and it helps!) is watching something totally different. 
anyway, you shouldn't afraid to watch JJM dramas. it worth it :)

I too, am thinking along the same lines, too much of a good thing can become bad. After reading several pages of Empress Ki commentary I decided it was not worth thinking or speculating on where this drama is going. Watching a long drama and being disappointed in the end is not something I care to go through, so I'll just let it flow and whatever the writers have in store for Wang Yu I'll just have to accept.
I re-watch Episode 1 last night. The first scene is so telling, Emperor Huizong is in the future, as in the past, selfish and whiney. I've yet to think that he cares anything about his country. He cares only to survive and to possess Seung-Nyang. Wang Yu is a more noble character. He has a depth that embraces not only his personal life but his country as well. Although... the writers seem to be turning him into a cold and uncaring person. It's disappointing that Jin Mo had so much screen time in the beginning and is now relegated to short scenes of political intrigue. There was even speculation that he ends up killing his own son. If the writers go there, I will wash my hands of the whole thing... no, I won't, but I will be very disappointed in the writers.
As for the translation, Episode 1 is full of modern slang and idioms that should not be in the drama but it does seem to get more excessive as the drama continues. Everyone should go to MBC America's facebook page and complain. Maybe that will bring them to their senses.
Meelis, “Queen of the Game” could well push you over the edge. Jin Mo is at his best in that drama. Every scene, and I mean every scene he's in is like manna from heaven. But then I feel the same way about “Punch.” “Dream,” not so much, although I enjoyed the drama as a whole. Still haven't watched “Fashion 70s” as I'm missing some episodes, but I'm trying to remedy that.

Guest Ding Lin

Regarding "Dream",  I like it ;)!  I have watched Episode 17 and totally fell in love with JJM's character in 20 minutes.  I have not had time to go beyond Episode 17, but plan to do so later.  From what I read about this drama, it focuses less on the love story.  
Oh!  I wonder if anyone watched JJM's 2007 movie "Love".  Do you like it?  Thanks!!  

Guest Ding Lin

@ sarah.lina~~
Me too :)!  I stared watching Empress Ki because of HJW.  After three months,  HJW is kind of disappearing from my world!   I am sorry, HJW onnie!! I still love you.  It is jut that your King Wang Yoo is too charming to resist!!!! :)  sarah.lina said:
@starjjmoon : 
I've started watching Empress Ki for Ha Ji Won, i became a fan of Joo Jin Mo cos of her, she really makes her co-stars shine :\"> :\"> :\">

@Ding Lin : i saw half of the movie (Love), so i couldn't really help you, the first half was good but after there were too melo... not for me hahahahahah but if you want a friendship between JJM & the actor who is playing Tapjahae, you should try ;)

Me too, Ha Ji Won have made me discover this amazing actor a second time hahahahah, no one can play WY like JJM does, i mean his character is difficult to play, if they don't know how to balance all the elements that compose the character of WY, they will risk to make him boring but not with the stellar performance from Joo Jin Mo :D :D :D