Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@meelis: LOL... ok this one is gold, poor Joo Jin Mo =))

Btw, looking at the pic, it seems like Joo Jin Mo is over 180 cm, but he's not just in front of the board, if we push him back, i do think he will be more like 178 cm than 180cm. I know that many actors added 2 cm in their height in their official profile. Recently, on a Tv-show called "Real Men", Kim So Yeon (Joo Jin Mo Co-star in Gabi) was mesured, in her official profile it was stated that she was 167 cm, but in the show, they found out her real height was 164 cm. And compared to all his tall female co-star like Choi Yeo Jin for example (co-star in Dream) he's just a little taller. What do you think?

In order to warm up before Joo Jin Mo chooses a new project (i mean, officially), i decided to make a questionnaire, everyone can participate and you have time all the time you want to post something.

1. Favorite Movie?
2. Favorite Drama?
3. Favorite Scene, in a drama? in a movie?
4. Favorite Hairstyle, in a drama? in a movie?
5. Favorite Look (style), in a drama? in a movie?

@QuercusL: you have been perverted, too late for you, dear! :> B-)
And he's giving some air kisses to @stclaus on that pic. It's in order to ease her actual depression. Hahaha.

Guest meelis

@sarah.lina, it's exactly because of his height as seen on the screenshot that I put the pic! :))
I'll tell you what I think. He might have been 180 cm in the beginning of his career, but he is "too old" already, and as we all know, people usually become smaller with age (I'm sure @joyoflife77 can give us the medical reasons for this phenomenon), so this is why I think he's less than 180 cm nowadays.
Do you find my explanation plausible enough? :D

Guest meelis

1. Favorite Movie?
2. Favorite Drama?
@sarah.lina, it's a very good idea about the questionnaire. >:D<  LOL, but I'm having hard time now to make my choices, in particular of the scenes and the look/hairstyles that I like the most, there are so many. ;))

Kang Sora talked about Joo Jin Mo in an Interview back in March 2012:

295086-0.jpg?w=545

Talk about co-starring actors, grateful to Ju Jin Mo for leading her onto the road of entertainment

Kang So Ra not only won the heart of Leeteuk, in Dream High 2 she also captured the hearts of JB and Jung Jinwoon, “Yoo Jin (2AM member Jung Jin Woon) is the kind of free-spirited, JB should have a lot of pressure as the star, I like person who has the ability to communicate and understanding, and have common interest with me.”

When mentioning Kang So Ra, one will reminiscent of Joo Jin Mo. He not only is the senior who led Kang So Ra to embark on the road of acting, but he is also the boss of management agency she belongs to. Kang So Ra revealed that Joo Jin Mo has great sense of humor, “He is very humorous and forthright, because we have been filming recently, seldom meet each other, but before long the company will have activity. At that time, want to have a good vent.”

Taken from Kang Sora Soompi Thread via TVDaily + Cre asian-drama

Guest meelis

Thank you for the article about Kang Sora, @sarah.lina! I think I saw her as one of the KDA winners from today's ceremony. :)  JJM gave a great start to her career.

@meelis: There is Yu In Young too, she didn't mention Joo Jin Mo in her interview for Esquire Magazine May '14 Issue, but Esquire did it for her:
At least, Esquire knows how to give credit to someone Hahaha.

"Yu In Young's popularity skyrocketed after her scenes with Joo Jin Mo in the drama Empress Ki that drew a lot of attention, it was cemented just after by her cameo-appearance in the drama "You Who Came From The Stars."

Yoo+In+Young+-+Esquire+Magazine+May+Issu

CREDITS

@meelis: Hahaha, that's funny, i've said it a million times already, i actually read the interview back in June, it's the May 14' Issue, but i thank Esquire for writing the truth haha. She's on "Three Musketeers" right now and she doesn't draw attention like she did in Empress Ki, who's the X-Factor? ;))

I found the link, in fact, they didn't mention YWCFTS in the paragraph, just how after her scenes with Joo Jin Mo (which she had only a supportive role) she attracted a lot of attention and her popularity skyrocketed.

note: At that time, it was crazy, the moment Joo Jin Mo entered the tent (in EK), that scene propulsed her (the media-play on Naver was crazy)

rup5za.png
Notice how they put the R-Rated 15 on Joo Jin Mo cap only, they know better than us, his sexiness is R-rated =)) =))

Ok look what i've read on Naver (back in 2012, it was a Joo Jin Mo interview during his "Gabi' days): by chance Joo Jin Mo found Kang So Ra in a break room back in 2009, he saw her chubby appearance but those lively eyes of her caught his attention (apparently she's the daughter of the cousin of one of the marketing staff LOOOOL). KM was looking for rookies, Joo Jin Mo bring her up.

According to the article, Joo Jin Mo hit the jackpot with her after  "Sunny" drawing 7,3 millions of spectators and her guesting with Lee Teuk (Super Junior) on "We Got Married".

1331878801.708711_PP12031300026.JPG
Joo Jin Mo: "I've Bring Up Kang So Ra"

Guest meelis

I think you're right about YIY, @sarah.lina, because I saw pics (or stills) of her in Three Musketeers and she had a very sexy outfit, while her styling in EK would be a secure winner, if there was a Worst drama styling award.  =)) 
LOL about the R-Rated cap... We think the same, yeah :D
Thank for the info about Kang Sora, I guess he has an eye for talent. Too bad he closed his agency, but I hope some day he'll bring it back. :)

@starjjmoon: Don't know which one is best being thanked by Fantagio Manager or by Joo Jin Mo thumbs up? :))

Oh Really, you don't know how much i'm glad to know that one of my actress crush [i love her and was so pissed of how she had a second lead role on Doctor Stranger, i even boycotted the drama for that] has been "raised up" by my ultimate crush. 8->

meelis said: 1. Favorite Movie?
2. Favorite Drama?
@sarah.lina, it's a very good idea about the questionnaire. >:D<  LOL, but I'm having hard time now to make my choices, in particular of the scenes and the look/hairstyles that I like the most, there are so many. ;))