Quantcast
wolanah

Joo Jinmo (주진모) | Upcoming projects: OCN 'Bad Guys 2' + C-Drama 'Honey I'm Sorry'

On 2/12/2019 at 4:22 PM, willenette said:

Hi closetserialaddict,  she is 10 years younger. :P

Not about the age.. she had quite a bit of work done. but i guess that's common and acceptable in korea.

Dunno how to inset any pics here otherwise i am happy to share that photo

37 minutes ago, closetserialaddict said:

Not about the age.. she had quite a bit of work done. but i guess that's common and acceptable in korea.

Dunno how to inset any pics here otherwise i am happy to share that photo

Hi closetserialaddict,  just copy the upload image & paste it here in the reply box - then Click submit reply to finish - as simple as that. You may try it. In case, it won't work, right click the image then click "view the image info" / copy the location (Your picture must end in gif or jpg or png), then open the "insert other media (you could see that below the reply box then choose "insert image from URL" paste it there then click "insert into post" or there are times that after pasting the image the picture is shown right away. I hope I made this clear for you – :P

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi closetserialaddict,  just copy the upload image & paste it here in the reply box - then Click submit reply to finish - as simple as that. You may try it. In case, it won't work, right click the image then click "view the image info" / copy the location (Your picture must end in gif or jpg or png), then open the "insert other media (you could see that below the reply box then choose "insert image from URL" paste it there then click "insert into post" or there are times that after pasting the image the picture is shown right away. I hope I made this clear for you – :P

Thanks, Willenette . I am not able to copy.  i am also not able to right click as I am using a Macbook without an external mouse. Boo..  

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Apr. 22-28, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Wednesday, Apr. 24      
Doctor Prisoner 21 KBS 12.6%
Doctor Prisoner 22 KBS 14.6%
The Banker 17 MBC 3.4%
The Banker 18 MBC 4.0%
Big Issue 25 SBS 2.9%
Big Issue 26 SBS 3.6%
Possessed 15 OCN 1.4%
Her Private Life 5 tvN 2.5%
Thursday, Apr. 25      
Doctor Prisoner 23 KBS 11.5%
Doctor Prisoner 24 KBS 13.4%
The Banker 19 MBC 3.0%
The Banker 20 MBC 3.6%
Big Issue 27 SBS 3.0%
Big Issue 28 SBS 3.3%
Possessed 16 OCN 1.9%
Her Private Life 6 tvN 2.7%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/04/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-apr-22-28-2019/

*** Time flies so fast that his drama, "Big Issue" has wrapped-up now. The drama has ended its run and I enjoyed the series despite that I wasn't able to watch it continuously due to lack of time. I plan to catch-up on this when the DVD copy is available in the market soon. This will be his last drama being a single man. :P

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Apr. 29-May 5, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Wednesday-Thursday’s Big Issue had a much quieter finale, garnering only 3.7 percent. It’s never fun to see a show fall a bit short.

Wednesday, May 1      
Doctor Prisoner 25 KBS 12.3%
Doctor Prisoner 26 KBS 13.6%
The Banker 21 MBC 3.4%
The Banker 22 MBC 4.2%
Big Issue 29 SBS 2.1%
Big Issue 30 SBS 2.8%
Her Private Life 7 tvN 2.7%
Thursday, May 2      
Doctor Prisoner KBS
Doctor Prisoner KBS
The Banker 23 MBC 4.1%
The Banker 24 MBC 4.7%
Big Issue 31 SBS 2.9%
Big Issue 32 SBS 3.7%
Her Private Life 8 tvN 2.8%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/05/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-apr-29-may-5-2019/

*** Wahhh..............JJM is not single anymore - he's married already. Many of his celebrity friends attended to celebrate with the couple, like Song Joong Ki, Jang Dong Gun & many others............. How come I don't see Hyun Bin? I've seen one video where many of the guests are taking photos with the bride and groom. When they’re about to take a shot, Jang Dong Gun suddenly pushes Joo Jin Mo from behind, making everyone laugh. Too bad the pictures & videos are all gone! Joo Jin Mo got married on Jeju Island. Congratulations to the couple! :P

joo jin mo releases wedding photos

20190613110515484065_0_777_5183879609035

Better late than never. Joo Jin Mo released his official wedding photos a few weeks ago, offering us a clearer view of his new wife. They look alike. Heh. That’s good, yes?

20190613110426558642_0_600_9004214688668

20190613110539128595_0_777_5185502455147

20190613110331587296_0_777_5189655802115