Quantcast
wolanah

Joo Jinmo (주진모) | Upcoming projects: OCN 'Bad Guys 2' + C-Drama 'Honey I'm Sorry'

On 9/3/2016 at 11:26 AM, jei_em said:

Hi jei_em, thanks for sharing the 1st stills from the upcoming drama.  Please be good, "WWAS"  -  I’m trying to keep my expectations low.  The drama has definitely an engaging story. Can't wait to see JJM soon in my small screen again. He’s very swoony. :P

• Like 1

On 8/15/2016 at 9:09 PM, jei_em said:

Birthday greetings for JJM, although his birthday is on September yet, right? :lol: Anyway thanks for the info @sajooni! I'm excited for WWAS, his comeback in mainstream TV... lol...

Hi jei_em, I think JJM's bday was last month, August. I'm excited also for his upcoming drama. I've been waiting for his new project. Finally.........it’s here! This drama sounds great! I like Lee Joon, too - he’s talented. He can handle any roles. I like CJW, too. She’s as beautiful as ever! JJM is always a delight to watch.  :P

• Like 2

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi jei_em, I think JJM's bday was last month, August. I'm excited also for his upcoming drama. I've been waiting for his new project. Finally.........it’s here! This drama sounds great! I like Lee Joon, too - he’s talented. He can handle any roles. I like CJW, too. She’s as beautiful as ever! JJM is always a delight to watch.  :P

I think is birthday is on September 26 in the Gregorian calendar...(right?) ...

• Like 1

Guest meelis

Well, it's already Sep.11 Korean time, so..

Yes, @jei_em, his birthday according to the Gregorian calendar is on Sep. 26, but he always celebrates his lunar birthday, which falls on Sep. 11 this year.

On 9/8/2016 at 10:15 PM, jei_em said:

I think is birthday is on September 26 in the Gregorian calendar...(right?) ...

Hi jei_em, ahhh............so, you're not referring to the Lunar calendar, huh? :phew:

*** Excited for this, excited for JJM! The premise is pulling me in. CJW is beautiful with her wavy hair. :P

Legal romance Woman With a Suitcase teases lighthearted laughs

Suitcase1_1.jpg

Suitcase2.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/legal-romance-woman-with-a-suitcase-teases-lighthearted-laughs/

• Like 1

Choi Ji Woo’s Upcoming Legal Drama Reveals Main Poster

Choi Ji Woo’s Upcoming Legal Drama Reveals Main Poster

MBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Woman With a Suitcase” (tentative title) released its main poster!

On September 19, the drama released its main poster showing Choi Ji Woo, Joo Jin Mo, Jeon Hye Bin, and Lee Joon gathered around a desk filled with papers. Choi Ji Woo stars in the drama as a lawyer while Joo Jin Mo plays a representative paparazzi reporter.

“Woman With a Suitcase” will be airing its first episode on September 26. The drama is a fresh, legal, romance drama that depicts a hopeful and relatable story about a woman growing up and finding success after the collapse of her office. The drama is set to air after “Monster.”

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

*** MBC’s new TV drama “Woman With a Suitcase” premiered Monday, and within two episodes it has already managed to overtake the drama “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo.” According to Nielsen Korea, the second episode of “Woman with a Suitcase” scored 8.4 percent viewership, while “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo” only garnered 7.5 percent. :phew:

• Like 1

“Woman With A Suitcase” Rises In Popularity And Viewership Ratings

woman with a suitcase

MBC’s “Woman With a Suitcase” (written by Kwon Eum Mi and directed by Kang Dae Sun and Lee Jae Jin) has been rising in popularity ever since it aired its first episode on September 26.

Audiences appear to be drawn to the drama’s unique take on the world of law and lawyers, Choi Ji Woo and Joo Jin Mo’s romantic comedy, and strong storylines like the mystery of the homeless girl.

As a result, the October 11 episode jumped to 9.6 percent in viewership ratings, a rise of 1.4 percent from the last episode. In the metropolitan area, the drama recorded as high as 10.7 percent, its highest rating so far.

In the episode, the entire Golden Tree office worked together to win the case about a sports star’s death, especially Cha Geum Joo (Choi Ji Woo), who couldn’t get the conclusive evidence at first. The court scene between the two law firms was also said to be tense and dramatic.

source : soompi news

• Like 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Oct. 10-16, 2016

dramaratings_2.jpg

Woman With a Suitcase is getting ever closer to that 10% mark, but may not reach it until Moonlight Drawn By Clouds is over. I was expecting the latter show to have some kind of resurgence as it neared the end of its run, but it’s still performing very admirably at 18.8%. Those kinds of numbers are nothing to sniff at these days, especially considering that no other drama (save for weekend dramas) even comes close to topping it.

Monday, Oct. 10      
Moonlight Drawn By Clouds 15 KBS 17.9%
Woman With a Suitcase 5 MBC 8.2%
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo 14 SBS 6.8%
Drinking Solo 11 tvN 3.7%
Tuesday, Oct. 11      
Moonlight Drawn By Clouds 16 KBS 18.8%
Woman With a Suitcase 6 MBC 9.6%
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo 15 SBS 8.2%
Drinking Solo 12 tvN 4.2%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-oct-10-16-2016/

"Woman with a Suitcase" Joo Jin-mo lies to Choi Ji-woo, "There is a stalker"

photo773912.jpg

Joo Jin-mo lied to Choi Ji-woo there was a stalker.

On the seventh episode of the MBC drama "Woman with a Suitcase", Ham Bok-geo (Joo Jin-mo) lied to Cha Geum-joo (Choi Ji-woo).

Cha Geum-joo found Ham Bok-geo laying on the sofa with bruises on his face and hands.

She asked what happened and he said, "Listen to me carefully because you might be in danger too. I have a stalker, a woman who follows me around".

"She's a real nasty one and it's partly my responsibility because I look like this. Is it a crime to look good? Be careful, Cha Geum-joo. She's mad".

Cha Geum-joo didn't understand and he explained, "Be careful when you go home at night and call me if you see anyone suspicious. Call me when you've arrived home safely".

Source : stoo.asiae.co.kr/news...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

"Woman with a Suitcase" Joo Jin-mo and Lee Joon battle for Choi Ji-woo

photo774645.jpg

On the latest episode of the MBC drama "Woman with a Suitcase" on the 18th, Joo Jin-mo and Lee Joon fought for Choi Ji-woo. Seok-woo confessed his feelings to Geum-joo and kissed her at a gay bar that they went to for work. A gay man had approached Seok-woo so he told him that Geum-joo was his girlfriend.

Seok-woo kissed her after the gay man left and he tried to tell her how he felt about her but lost his chance as she started talking about something else. Beok-geo had just dropped Hye-joo at Geum-joo's house and saw Seok-woo with Geum-joo. This made him jealous.

Seok-woo told Geum-joo he liked her the next day but she turned him down. He told her we should wait. Geum-joo and Bok-geo asked each other what happened the night before but they keep it a secret. Seok-woo and Geum-joo finally solved a case together.

Hye-joo started liking Bok-geo and rumors spread. Geum-joo warned something like that would happen but Hye-joo criticized her.

Every time Bok-geo and Seok-woo ran into each other at the law firm, they exchanged tension. Seok-woo encouraged Geum-joo to attempt at the bar exam but Ji-hyeon was skeptical about it.

When the victim of the 'homeless' case Min-ah came to, Bok-geo introduced her to Geum-joo. She was surprised that he had taken care of the victim and gave him a hug to show her appreciation.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1