Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi jadecloud, ye, this will be their 1st collaboration in case..... I just hope that the story is well-written too. :P

Thank you :) And YAY! according to Kshows Weibo, the casting...it's confirmed! We will be seeing JJM very soon. So excited about their first collaboration. Hope the script will not fail such an awesome pairing. 

Calling all JJM's fans....Come spazz at the drama thread when you guys can... :P 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jadecloud said:

Thank you :) And YAY! according to Kshows Weibo, the casting...it's confirmed! We will be seeing JJM very soon. So excited about their first collaboration. Hope the script will not fail such an awesome pairing. 

Calling all JJM's fans....Come spazz at the drama thread when you guys can... :P 

jadecloud, oh, thanks for sharing this good news. Finally............ Now, I also hope that the main leads will have good chemistry on-screen.  I guess one of the reasons why the drama is doing very well rating-wise because  the romance between the 2 leads look & feel so real ... When you find a drama where you're in love with the main couple, it just feels like you're on heaven. :P

• Like 6

Hahahah, I'm also glad he's coming back to our small screens and I'm digging the casting too. However I guess Weibo accounts got too excited because there's no news about them confirmed yet, however i saw many times they were in final stage of negociations (unofficially confirmed I'd say.)

In any case I shall change the title :)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sajooni said:

Hahahah, I'm also glad he's coming back to our small screens and I'm digging the casting too. However I guess Weibo accounts got too excited because there's no news about them confirmed yet, however i saw many times they were in final stage of negociations (unofficially confirmed I'd say.)

In any case I shall change the title :)

Hi sajooni, oh, I thought all along he's taking this role already. Nevertheless, seriously CJW has all the luck to be working with some of my biases. I wonder if this is really the title, “Woman with a Carrier” – sounds like a little weird to me but, I prefer this compared to "Lady who Lugs a Luggage". Let’s see how their paths cross with JJM. The drama will succeed Monster and will air in September. :P

• Like 2

@willenette yeah, I didn't see any report confirming Jinmo and others appearance in the drama so far but to be honest unless something happens we should get Jinmo's confirmation in the beginning of next week, it's a Mon-Tue drama so the news report will most likely be out on July 27. 

As for the title, I can't really tell you, we don't have have the official title translation yet, but 'Woman With a Suitcase' has been used several times in English reports, so it'd be wiser to stick with that until MBC or Dramafever or Viki announces the official title. Hah.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2016 at 8:32 PM, sajooni said:

@willenette yeah, I didn't see any report confirming Jinmo and others appearance in the drama so far but to be honest unless something happens we should get Jinmo's confirmation in the beginning of next week, it's a Mon-Tue drama so the news report will most likely be out on July 27. 

As for the title, I can't really tell you, we don't have have the official title translation yet, but 'Woman With a Suitcase' has been used several times in English reports, so it'd be wiser to stick with that until MBC or Dramafever or Viki announces the official title. Hah.

Hi sajooni, so, we'll wait & see.............:P

Guest meelis
2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi meelis, so, he's confirmed already? I look forward to this series. And I'm happy that he has another K-drama. :P

YES! 100% confirmed.. Happy too, I honestly didn't think he'd do a drama soon, so this was an unexpected gift.

Some articles (more than 60 as a whole, so just a few):

nwq8wjJ.jpg

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=004&oid=109&aid=0003363422

ZR1rSYe.jpg

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201607261108449709817_1

D6OGfcP.jpg

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20160726/79404200/2

DRzHPAS.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201607261030260310

qn6YvyY.jpg

http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=533380&year=2016&refer=portal

15 hours ago, meelis said:

Hi meelis, thanks for the confirmation. This is a 16-EP drama. Can’t wait for September.:P

I Love You Always Forever Oppa <3

Hello! Just want to say we have reached an awesome 10,000 likes on our page! Thank you so much for all your support to our oppa! Salamat sa suporta nyo kay JJM from Day 1, from the start ng EK hanggang ngayon. Salamat sa mga naglike, nagcomment at nagshare sa posts namin sa page na 'to! To all 10,000 Joo Jin Mo, Wang Yoo, Hyun Soo fans from the Philippines & all over the world, we LOVE you all from the bottom of our hearts! Saranghaeyo! Thanks for the love! Because of that, we made a simple video of JJM for you! Please watch! Thank you all! Kamsahamnida! Love Lots, Admin J, Joo Jin Mo Philippines

Posted by Joo Jin Mo Philippines on Friday, July 29, 2016

My JJM page has reached 10,000 likes today! Just want to say thanks to all who liked our page! :wub:

• Like 3

Guest meelis

Congrats, @jei_em admin! Keep up with your great work! Thank you for the video, it's really the best of JJM (so far ;)).

Thank you for sharing the poster, @lucy13880

JOO JIN MO IS CHOI JI WOO’S NEW LEADING MAN

cWTtJAX.jpg

I’m in awe again at Choi Ji Woo’s Midas touch when it comes to leading men. Lee Jung Jae, Yutaka Takenouchi, Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Sung Jae… and now Joo Jin Mo! I mean she has acted with practically all the actors that I love and the hunky, manly Joo Jin Mo is right up there next to my loves, Lee Jung Jae and Yoo Ji Tae. Seriously, this woman has all the luck. Also confirmed are Lee Joon and Jeon Hye Bin for the MBC drama,Woman with a Carrier. Choi Ji Woo plays a lawyer who gets imprisoned and is determined to start afresh while Joo Jin Mo is a press representative. Ok…let’s see how their paths cross. The drama will succeed Monster and will air in September.

Source: https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/joo-jin-mo-is-choi-ji-woos-new-leading-man/

Thanks @meelis! Thank you also @lucy13880! I shared the poster on my site! :)

About Breathless Survival, I remember her article about JJM about Bichunmoo, I loved how she described him there, lol. One of my fave articles about JJM:

"I’m on Cloud Nine. Joo Jin Mo has been cast for Hwatu, as a Goryeo king no less. If you haven’t been planning to tune into this sageuk drama, you should. Joo Jin Mo is the bomb. I can’t think of many actors who can outdo him in terms of smoldering manliness. And take that rugged charisma times 10 since this is going to be a sageuk. And he’s no stranger to donning kingly or warrior robes as he starred in A Frozen Flower and Bichunmoo. Plus, he can act. I can’t wait. I’m practically shivering in anticipation, with a huge grin plastered across my face. He’s such a compelling actor, not to mention all that dark, brooding chiselled goodness. He’s on the list of my all-time favourite actors, which includes Lee Jung Jae, Yoo Ji Tae, Jin Ji Hee and the more often-than-not Kim Nam Gil."

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2013/08/08/october-is-officially-my-favourite-month-of-2013/

• Like 2

Guest meelis

Oh yes @jei_em, I remember that great write up, it indeed covers the most important things about JJM, because of which we're (still) here.

Too bad after the presscon and maybe after the first couple of episodes she never wrote about EK again. I don't blame her though, it was such a huge letdown, I mean for everybody who tuned in primarily for JJM. 

On 7/31/2016 at 5:22 PM, meelis said:

JOO JIN MO IS CHOI JI WOO’S NEW LEADING MAN

I’m in awe again at Choi Ji Woo’s Midas touch when it comes to leading men. Lee Jung Jae, Yutaka Takenouchi, Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Sung Jae… and now Joo Jin Mo! I mean she has acted with practically all the actors that I love and the hunky, manly Joo Jin Mo is right up there next to my loves, Lee Jung Jae and Yoo Ji Tae. Seriously, this woman has all the luck. Also confirmed are Lee Joon and Jeon Hye Bin for the MBC drama,Woman with a Carrier. Choi Ji Woo plays a lawyer who gets imprisoned and is determined to start afresh while Joo Jin Mo is a press representative. Ok…let’s see how their paths cross. The drama will succeed Monster and will air in September.

Source: https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/joo-jin-mo-is-choi-ji-woos-new-leading-man/

Hi meelis, thanks for sharing more about this upcoming drama. Ye, this is a Mon-Tues drama after long running revenge saga Monster wraps up. I’m happy for Lee Joon that he has shined more as an actor than during his singing-dancing previous life.  This is one of my most anticipating dramas. I’m pretty excited for this one. The cast is great and the plot sounds interesting, so I hope for a good drama. Can’t wait! :P

• Like 3

MBC Schedules Choi Ji Woo and Joo Jin Mo Drama Woman with a Suitcase on Mon-Tues After Monster

woko3.jpg

Veteran K-actress Choi Ji Woo is no stranger to suitcases, adorably packing for her trip on variety show Grandpas Over Flowers two years ago, and last year packed up metaphorically to go back to her college days with Second Time Twenty Again. Now she becomes the titularWoman with a Suitcase, having confirmed her casting as the female lead for the upcomingMBC Mon-Tues drama after long running revenge saga Monster wraps up. Choi Ji Woo plays a fallen law firm office manager who re-creates her new identity as a dogged lawyer who carries around all her documents in a suitcase to solve crime and punish the criminals. The role sounds quirky even if it’s a turnaround from the set up of Divorce Lawyers in Love.  Joo Jin Mo has signed on to play her daddy long legs, a media company president who helps Choi Ji Woo behind the scenes, and obviously stewing up romance on the side.

Read more: http://koalasplayground.com/2016/08/01/mbc-schedules-choi-ji-woo-and-joo-jin-mo-drama-woman-with-a-suitcase-on-mon-tues-after-monster/

• Like 2