Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

JJM's interviews are featured in two Japanese magazines released these days. Looking forward to the translation. :)

Guest meelis

I was on a vacation, came back and nothing has changed...:crazy:

:glasses:

Ay8FTCH.jpg

mX4Tdnl.jpg

5dtbVsR.jpg6Vfscx3.jpg

bc4VMPx.jpg

This is from his Japanese fanmeeting last year (thanks, melekzta)

its nice to know that my love eun dong has a dvd copy and its already release... hoping also that someone can translate the interview of jjm.. its been a while to visit here...

im very thankful that to see the update of jjm career .. to everyone my heartfelt thanks... lots of love...:heart:

• Like 1

Whoa! I was waiting for news about his project, I didn't expect a dating news! JJM you're full of surprises. Lol. I saw the posts on Twitter, is this even real? Or a promo for his new drama? Is he not returning to Korea?? :crazy:

So JJM isn't dating Kim Sa Rang nor Ha Ji Won but Zhang Li? Bye WangNyang and HyunEun ship. Lol

• Like 1

Wahhhh.... not news of drama broadcast but RL news? Actually, why am i not surprised? When I was prepping the FMV with that song that JJM chose for ZL, there was some unusual undercurrents felt in their 'closeness'.  Anyway, I think they look and feel compatible. Happy for JJM oppa to finally have a love life. IF IT IS TRUE THAT THEY ARE DATING. ZL looks like a nice girl. And I bet JJM had given her his shoulder to cry on whenever ZL was bugged with problems from her past cheater BF. So much so that even during filming of ISH, ZL was bombarded with questions about her past BF during their press interviews. Well, now oppa really is her oppa, Or is he?

While I had somehow minutely hoped for MLED JJM to pair up with KSR, it was pretty obvious that they are on different wavelengths.

JJM oppa, FIGHTING! Whatever it is, we wish you the best!

JJM+ZL trending 2nd on weibo...

kkdmiym.jpg

Dispatch Korea with their scoop...LOL. Always!

Spoiler

gTzS77h.jpg

Spoiler

nxvpFpo.jpg

Are they dating or are they not? Top article says they are a couple caught out on a date hugging each other, but bottom article says they are not. LOL.

INz8JaT.png

FwhRxgS.jpg

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/2016-07-06/doc-ifxtsatm1476369.shtml?cre=entpagepc&mod=f&loc=1&r=99&doct=0&rfunc=90

According to SINA ENT(below article) JJM Agency denies the dating news, saying they are just close friends like bro+sis, and when they were scooped, the outing wasn't dating, there are other peeps with them. So, what is true? Only time will tell.

YoDfZGN.png

eJ6ovlX.jpg

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/2016-07-06/doc-ifxtsatn8209375.shtml?cre=entpagepc&mod=f&loc=1&r=9&doct=0&rfunc=90

CR: SINA ENT

• Like 1

@jadecloud will for my opinion when i read the news i think its not true .. maybe their close friend .. but if ever they have into a relationship good for them ...

but when i heard the news it breaks my heart a little... hehehehe... you know whose the one i like for JJM... hahahaha... miss you @jadecloud:heart::wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, j823 said:

you know whose the one i like for JJM... hahahaha... miss you @jadecloud:heart::wub:

Tell me, who? You? or er....me? LOL. Miss you too chingu dearie... :heart: 

Latest news from TKH.... I think it is probably a publicity stunt by the production company or broadcaster in prep for the cdrama's broadcast? Hmmm...?

Actor Joo Jin-mo denies dating rumors with Chinese actress

Published : 2016-07-06 15:09
Updated : 2016-07-06 15:09

Korean actor Joo Jin-mo dismissed rumors that he is in romantic relationship with Chinese actress Zhang Li, the South Korean celebrity's management agency said on Wednesday. 

"The two have become close since they worked on the same television series, but they are just friends, not lovers," said an official from Joo's agency, Fantagio Corp.

20160706001208_0.jpg

"The photographs published by Chinese local press show the two attending a group event, accompanied by the manager and many others."

The denial came on the same day a Chinese tabloid revealed photos of the two celebrities walking down the street together and getting into a car, along with a video clip. 

Joo, 41, and Zhang, nine years his junior, became acquainted after they filmed the television series "Honey I'm Sorry" on Chinese broadcaster TBA in February. 

The 30-episode show is tentatively slated to launch late this summer. 

After his debut in 1999 with the film "Dance Dance," Joo has had a strong presence on both the silver and small screens. Some of the prolific actor's works include films "Friend: The Great Legacy," "Gabi," "A Frozen Flower" and "Wanee & Junah." 

Among the most well-known television shows by Joo are "Beloved Eun-dong," "Empress Ki, "Bichunmoo" and "Fashion 70's." (Yonhap)

SRC:http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160706000813

• Like 2

Guest meelis

Thanks, @jadecloud!

Girls, to be honest, I don't have even the slightest doubt that they're dating. I know Fantagio denied, but it was useless, come on, he spent the night at her appartment, who would ever believe that they're just friends??:P So it's weird some people calling it 'rumors', provided that they were literally caught, don't you think? There are photos, there is a video..

Spoiler

p05dEBx.jpg

NCOBcyo.jpgH5YtGS7.jpg0JBfAp1.jpgRqpCovZ.jpgDjylOB2.jpgOo0zjrq.jpg3DcNSXa.jpgxo6uBxK.jpg

't@meelis and @jadecloud  as far as i know that JJM is a private person about his love life he never mention about his  "ex".. if  this is true i don't think he show to the public that he is dating... i also think this is a promotion for their tv show....

@jadecloud i will answer your question... both ( me and you ) whahahaa..... love yaaahhh....:wub:

• Like 1

Guest meelis

@j823, I know, right. We all know how private he is (TOO private haha) and I think he would never do such thing in South Korea (the fact that he was never caught with photos or videos during his dating 'scandals' in 2010-11 proves it). Maybe he just felt safer in China and this is how it happened? IDK...

Actor Joo Jin Mo responds to dating rumors with Chinese actress Zhang Li

misc_1467776924_af_org.jpg

Joo Jin Mo's camp officially responded to the dating rumors.

On July 5, a Chinese media outlet reported that Joo Jin Mo and Chinese actress Zhang Li, who worked together in the drama 'Honey I am Sorry', are currently dating. The news site also shared a photo of the two stars together.

However, Joo Jin Mo's label Fantagio Entertainment soon responded with denial as they stated, "The reports on Joo Jin Mo and Zhang Li are not true. The two are close friends, and the picture is taken from the gathering with the whole staff."

Meanwhile, Joo Jin Mo and Zhang Li have completed filming their drama back in February, and it is scheduled to air in the near future.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/actor-joo-jin-mo-responds-to-dating-rumors-with-chinese-actress-zhang-li

I hope this is just a publicity stunt. This is so not him. He rarely even goes public, then he goes public with his girl? No it's just pure publicity. (Says me in denial :p) (I'm not ready for this kind of news, hahaha)

Guest meelis
20 minutes ago, jei_em said:

I hope this is just a publicity stunt. This is so not him. He rarely even goes public, then he goes public with his girl? No it's just pure publicity. (Says me in denial :p) (I'm not ready for this kind of news, hahaha)

Haha, @jei_em, I know what you mean, but to me the nature of their relationship can't be more obvious, no matter how hard they try to deny. 

Here is the whole video for everybody to make up his/her own mind:

^ Still looks publicity to me. Hahaha. :P Video too clear, looks like they know people are following them. This rumor and the release date of "Sorry Honey" is also fishy. [Me still in denial despite the evidence]