Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Can't seem to get enough of his pictures these days...

He has 2 new movies and a drama. How awesome is that! hehe :D

jjme72006091427180623zc1.jpg

jjme72006091427180639wo3.jpg

jjm942006090626868851ku8.jpg

jjm20060906162347488bg2.jpg

jjm20060906170150951bd8.jpg

I found Musa and Bichunmoo in my stacks of spindles last night haha.. so happy... I didn't know I have Bichunmoo :D

The quality is not that good, vcd-rip and subtitles in white makes it even harder to read :(

Why is it that there's only the French version (yes, it is dubbed in french >_<!) one available in this whole entire cyberspace?? <_<:tears:

^

Thanx Shenny for the pictures. I adore the first two.

Wow. Looks like he was busy. I'm really looking foward to watching Puzzle.

And his new drama. I'll watch it. :)

Guest claustrophobic

Yeah, it started and got up to speed and stayed there until finished. Clubbox usually works for me fine. It's the srt files I have issues with. Sometimes takes me a day of two to get those little files. Keep trying and you will get it eventually.

There is an image of Jin Mo, grayscale or black and white, wearing a white jacket, sitting on a motorcycle. Does anyone have a good quality image? I've found it at "Sad Temptation" but it's part of an art piece. I'd like to find just the image so I can use it for a background image.

YAY!!! hi-five lorac!!! :D persistence and stubbornly waiting for something DOES pay off in the end...

Clubbox FINALLY worked for me!!! i finished downloading the file already!!! can't wait to watch it tonight.

a special thanks to Teal for uploading that!

Guest kierelun

anyone can help, how to download the song sang by JJM, think must be the theme song of Fashion 70. heard a few times but now cannot enter the "expired site". love the song very much, keeps lingering in my ears. now dying to hear it again.

I miss seeing him onscreen and can't wait to see him in his upcoming drama soon. :)

Just to share some recent news clips of Joo Jin Mo's two movies, 200 lbs. Beauty and Puzzle.

JooJinMo.jpg

200 lbs. Beauty (Section TV Ent. News 9/27/06)

200 lbs. Beauty (ETN News 9/21/06)

Puzzle (YTN Star News 9/07/06)

I miss seeing this Fashion 70s couple too! :blush:

JJMLYW.jpg

Lee Yo Won and Joo Jin Mo's photoshoot (YTN Star News 9/28/06)

Guest litto_gurl

I miss seeing him onscreen and can't wait to see him in his upcoming drama soon. :)

Just to share some recent news clips of Joo Jin Mo's two movies, 200 lbs. Beauty and Puzzle.

JooJinMo.jpg

he's so hot in this pics....thanks for sharing...

• 5 weeks later...

I just had an interesting inquiry thru the Jin Mo section of my website. Perhaps one of our Chinese friends can help. This person would like to know how to Romanize Ju Jin Mo's name in Chinese and also write it in Chinese. Anyone have an idea?
And years later... the wonders of the internet.

Wow!!..is it me or Joo Jin Mo is getting dangerously dashing??? :rolleyes:

He's always so sexily sultry looking and that little smile jolts me.. :sweatingbullets:

Can't wait to see 'Puzzle'!!

I was told recently that a group will be working on Ddae Ryuh...Punch, and they finally found dvds to make a good avi file. That is what has been missing, a good avi rip....

• 2 weeks later...