Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest claustrophobic

^ I think I found this particular episode of YSMM. ^^ I'll upload it when I get a chance; post back in this thread later. (I agree it was very hard to find this particular episode... most cb's after 1 year tend to get rid of episodes of variety shows, especially the older ones, to make more space).

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

OMGOSH!!!! thank you soooooo much!!!

you have no idea how happy you've made me :D . PLEASE upload that file as SOON as you find the chance...i'll be eagerly anticipating your upload....i can't wait!!!! now i can give my computer a rest because for the past week or so i've been on the computer non-stop searching everywhere for the file...and it makes it even harder because i dont understand korean so when i went onto the SBS website...all i could do was register as a member and find out what number that episode was and who was on it but i couldnt do anything else cos i dont understand a single thing written on the site...i was just randomly clicking all over the site like a madwoman! :lol: once again...THANK YOU!!! ;)

okay here are the songs ..i used the titles someone posted previously in this thread :)

1.고운 아침에 은밀한 사랑의 속삭임 <--music

-->http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=CF4462AC4DD9589C

2 하루가(fashion 70`s 삽입곡)<-One/A Day<--JooJinMo

--> http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...81864B172C8BF8F

3 전원 <-- musical

--->http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8C33A1C16C6BEA24

4 영원히 내게 <-JooJinMo

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...74F95717A30C81D

5 외면 <-by JJM

-->http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=6A2BA46F44279428

6 하루가 Piano ver.(Inst.)<-JooJinMo

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...B4E71E374690C96

===

if you want to see the ng ...i have upload to youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmd-kKpdDug

oh and from his new movie

beauty_poster.gif

oooohhhh....thanks heaps for reuploading that!!! he has a nice voice...no wonder he and Jang Dong Gun are best buddies...they both sing good and have a deep sexy voice! and thanks for that pic from his new movie....this one looks GOOD! i cant wait for it to come out...or has it come out already? Kim Ah Joong is so pretty! and him...well no need to comment...he's eternally hot. btw...i heard that Joo In Mo was a guest at one of Jang Dong Gun's fanmeetings...would any of you happen to have that clip?

Thank-you. I remember the links were dead and i wanted these clips so bad. :)

Do you freakin know how much i'm spazzing right now?

I'm doing my Physic's paper. I was until i saw these.

Gah..all of them are killer pictures. I love the first one though.

He reminds me of Hugh Jackman <3 there. Anyways. I can't wait to watch this.

Is it abvailable on clubbox yet? Anyboy know?

A comedy? Another comedy? I'm excited for this. I love his acting in Liar Liar.

He was so cute. He's coming out with a few movies/dramas. I'm excited. Can't wait to watch.

He's so freakin hot! So sexy! So handsome. SO FREAKIN GORGEOUS!

I haven't been watching my DVD of Fashion70s lately. I should, just to go head over heals over this goreous man again <3333333

Guest claustrophobic

OMGOSH!!!!

:w00t::w00t::w00t: !!!!

ive FINALLY found that Yashimanman clip i've been bugging everyone in the Yashimanman, Joo Jin Mo, and Resources threads about!!!!

and let me just say...it was worth ALL that hard work! Joo Jin Mo didn't say much, but when he did speak, he was adorably funny (eventhough i didnt know what was coming out of his mouth, but his body language and the way he spoke was funny)...he was megahot as usual...and our Jin Mo seems to steal hearts wherever he goes....no woman can resist him...the lady in the green shirt sitting next to him kept touching him and couldn't seem to get her hands off him...and this is the first time i've ever seen Eugene shy and blush in front of a guy! Eugene and Jin Mo was meant to act out a scene and when he went to put his arms around her you can tell she was blushing like mad! and that lady in the green shirt...she made Jin Mo act out a scene with her too! and she got even closer to him than Eugene did!!! he was leaning in on her and creating the impression that they were kissing (cos i think that's what the scene was about)....and Jin Mo was so clever, he was the first one to have a go at guessing and on his first guess he got the #1 answer!!! anyway.....the only bad thing is....the version i downloaded was the LQ version...im now desperate for a HQ version...cos then i can see Jin Mo's hotness magnified!!! :D

'teal'...is the version you have a HQ or LQ version???

here's the link for the episode...i recommend you ALL download it and do so quickly, just in case the clubbox owner decides to delete it since it's such an old episode.

Yashimanman #57 LQ (19/4/2004) with Joo Jin Mo, Lee Eugene and MC Mong:

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/gus777/if987

can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sub this in english??? i really want to know what Jin Mo said! especially since the questions seemed to be about love...i want to know what kind of man Jin Mo is in love!!! :P

Guest KrazyK71

hi KrazyK71

would you please to reupload JJM CFs in YSI.. it's expired TT_TT

thanks a bunch

I wasn't ignoring you, ifs. I haven't been here all week because of my crazy schedule. :crazy: I'll upload the CFs again when I get home tonight. :)

claustrophobic, you are my hero!!!!! :w00t: I love those K-variety shows because they always look like so much fun. I can sometimes even watch them without the subtitles! One of these days I'll buckle down and seriously learn Korean so the lack of subtitles won't make a difference. :P I'll be sure to download the episode ASAP! Thanks so much for your efforts in tracking down this show.

The new pics of JJM are phenomenal! He looks well rested in the shots from this latest rounds of news conferences for "Puzzle". Very nice addition to the Smoking Lounge, lorac! ;) Looks like this autumn will be quite a busy time for him...lucky for us. I'm anxiously waiting to see all of his new stuff. :D

QUOTE(monoceros @ Sep 15 2006, 05:08 PM) »
he;s cute, sometimes he looks... white.. or mixed
A Korean is was talking with said he does not look typically Korean. He does have Korean eyebrows.

OMGOSH!!!!

'teal'...is the version you have a HQ or LQ version???

here's the link for the episode...i recommend you ALL download it and do so quickly, just in case the clubbox owner decides to delete it since it's such an old episode.

Yashimanman #57 LQ (19/4/2004) with Joo Jin Mo, Lee Eugene and MC Mong:

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/gus777/if987

^ The version I got is 700MB (HQ). ^^

Uploaded onto http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

Go to --> Variety --> Yashimmanman

Or click here --> Yashimmanman - epi. 57 - 04.19.2004

Enjoy~. :)

And oh, in case anyone got confused - it's not Eugene from SES. But Lee Yujin, an actress.

Guest claustrophobic

^ The version I got is 700MB (HQ). ^^

Uploaded onto http://www.clubbox.co.kr/sylver

Go to --> Variety --> Yashimmanman

Or click here --> Yashimmanman - epi. 57 - 04.19.2004

Enjoy~. :)

And oh, in case anyone got confused - it's not Eugene from SES. But Lee Yujin, an actress.

thanks for the link teal....but im a little worried....it's been more than half a day now and the download still hasnt started up yet :(

are u korean teal? if you are...then could you just give us a translation of what Jin Mo said in the show? since he didnt really talk much there wont be a lot of translating to do. ;)

by the way...does anyone know where i can download JJM's movies? im having a hard time finding them...i swear...Jin Mo is SOOOO underrated...i hope he'll get more recognition after he comes out with his new drama...cos popularity is usually gained through TV Dramas...though i thought Fashion 70s shouldve boosted his popularity. :unsure:

Real Fiction was just posted at naynay, but I 'm not sure yet if it's the older version or the newer remastered one. I asked at the clubbox thread, awaiting an answer. I'll d/l if it's the newer one.

Neither of those CB links above are working for me.... ah, the problem is there is not www in the address. Here is the correct address

http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

claustrophobic... you should be trying now. I'm connected and downloading the file. The more the merrier! (1:45 PST California)

though i thought Fashion 70s shouldve boosted his popularity
One would think, but even Ddae Ryuh did not have much effect on his popularity. I discovered him while watching Musa the Warrior. Some of the projects he has chosen are problematic, never going anywhere or not being easily available like Heavenly Dance. As much as I'd like to watch it, I'm not watching a Chinese dubbed version. I d/l Fashion 70s but have not watched past ep 8. I was turned off by the randomness of the fan subbing. It was chaotic. I should go back to it now that the drama is complete.

Even "Liar" had issues... no English subs on the DVD. One actually had to d/l the movie to get subs. Talk about inaccessable. Then there was Dance, Dance. The DVD is horrible. I had to force it to widescreen mode on a regular TV to see the subs. I think it only played on one brand of dvd player correctly.

Neither of those CB links above are working for me.... ah, the problem is there is not www in the address. Here is the correct address

claustrophobic... you should be trying now. I'm connected and downloading the file. The more the merrier! (1:45 PST California)

^ thanks for the correction. fixed it ^^.

Guest kierelun

just finished watching Fashion 70 to discover JJM is such a good looker and good actor. his tears with blood- shot eyes were so real, in fact much better than other actresses which had only tears rolling down like their eyes injected with water. pity this drama hasnt got any kissing scenes. maybe cos the leading actress is married there for no kissing allowed just hugs only. directors should have chosen better looking actresses to match his "hot" looks, and that would have make the show more complete. anyway the ending of Fashion 70 was too abrupt, spending so much time on other irrelevant scenes to end their last scene together like hanging in the air. would have expected some wedding scenes or happy scenes of his father accepting her.

it was a good drama with lingering memories of JJM and looking fwd to more of his dramas in the near future.

Guest claustrophobic

Real Fiction was just posted at naynay, but I 'm not sure yet if it's the older version or the newer remastered one. I asked at the clubbox thread, awaiting an answer. I'll d/l if it's the newer one.

One would think, but even Ddae Ryuh did not have much effect on his popularity. I discovered him while watching Musa the Warrior. Some of the projects he has chosen are problematic, never going anywhere or not being easily available like Heavenly Dance. As much as I'd like to watch it, I'm not watching a Chinese dubbed version. I d/l Fashion 70s but have not watched past ep 8. I was turned off by the randomness of the fan subbing. It was chaotic. I should go back to it now that the drama is complete.

Even "Liar" had issues... no English subs on the DVD. One actually had to d/l the movie to get subs. Talk about inaccessable. Then there was Dance, Dance. The DVD is horrible. I had to force it to widescreen mode on a regular TV to see the subs. I think it only played on one brand of dvd player correctly.

aaarghhh...the clubbox download of YSMM #57 wont start for me!!! so it worked for you? maybe it's because your in america....clubbox must be discriminating against australian downloaders. <_<

that's it....im gonna leave my clubbox on for THREE days straight to see if it will start up...if they're expecting me to give up on this download then they're DEAD wrong! I'll leave it on for a fortnight if i have to. we'll see who wins this war of patience!!! :angry:

hey guys...i saw caps of Joo Jin Mo attending some VIP movie premiere with Jang Dong Gun and Hyun Bin in Hyun Bin's thread...do any of you know where i can get a clip of that? ive already asked the Hyun Bin fans...waiting for a reply.

aaarghhh...the clubbox download of YSMM #57 wont start for me!!! so it worked for you? maybe it's because your in america
Yeah, it started and got up to speed and stayed there until finished. Clubbox usually works for me fine. It's the srt files I have issues with. Sometimes takes me a day of two to get those little files. Keep trying and you will get it eventually.

There is an image of Jin Mo, grayscale or black and white, wearing a white jacket, sitting on a motorcycle. Does anyone have a good quality image? I've found it at "Sad Temptation" but it's part of an art piece. I'd like to find just the image so I can use it for a background image.