Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest blue_rose

Here is the srt file for Liar that is timed to the file at NayNay's site. I did a few corrections, typos, mostly, but noticed there were a couple more when watching it tonight. You might want to check again before burning to CD.

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0T685DP...C915AHSHPMYABO1

oh THANK YOU.....THANK YOU SOOOO VERY MUCH for the sub file!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

I have been trying to D/L the .srt file for the movie for the longest time.

Now I am having the same problem with the other movie Wahne & Junah I hope I can the rest of the movie & the sub soon!!

BTW, I decided to get the DVD of PUNCH.......I need more Joo Jin Mo fix until I get his new drama.

guys .~~ i think this is about his new drama next year with MBC .~ and PD from Full house ~ ..need to know if this is confirmed ~ though since alot of shows been releasing news and not getting annywhere ~ ^^

maybe someone can translate the news~ ^^

==

하지원, 표민수PD와 손잡고 2년만에 안방컴백

[스타뉴스 2005-12-08 06:00]

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 유순호 기자] 고현정과의 드라마가 무산된 표민수 PD가 하지원과 손을 잡는다.

표민수 PD는 내년 봄 방송될 드라마에 하지원을 여자 주인공으로 캐스팅해 제작에 들어간다.

이 드라마 제작 관계자는 "하지원 측에 시놉시스를 전달했으며 긍정적으로 검토하고 있으며, 사실상 구두로 출연에 합의를 봤다"고 밝혔다. 이 관계자는 "특히 하지원 측은 표민수 PD에 대한 높은 신뢰가 출연에 결정적인 영향을 미친 것을 안다"고 말했다.

이번 드라마는 로맨틱 코미디로, 표 PD는 현재 3가지 시놉시스를 두고 최종안을 저울질 중인 것으로 알려졌다.

표민수 PD 역시 하지원에 대해 상당한 기대감을 갖고 있어 톱스타와 스타 PD가 만들어낼 드라마에 더욱 관심이 쏠린다.

하지원은 지난해 초 방송된 SBS '발리에서 생긴 일' 이후 2년만에 드라마에 복귀하는 것으로 안방시청자들의 관심도 클 것으로 기대된다.

또 하지원과 함께 호흡을 맞출 남자주인공으로는 주진모가 이미 낙점된 상태로 스타기근으로 어려움을 겪고 있는 드라마 시장에 새로운 활력을 불어넣을 것으로 보인다.

한편 이번 드라마는 '내가 나빴다'의 방영 무산으로 편성에 빈자리가 생긴 MBC에서 방영될 가능성이 높은 것으로 알려졌다. <사진 = 박성기 기자 musictok@>

oh THANK YOU.....THANK YOU SOOOO VERY MUCH for the sub file!!!!

I have been trying to D/L the .srt file for the movie for the longest time.

I don't even remember where I got the sub files, but if anyone else needs them after the YSL link expires let me know.

Now I am having the same problem with the other movie Wahne & Junah I hope I can the rest of the movie & the sub soon!!
Have you tried Kloofy for the subs? For some reason Clubbox can be difficult with those tiny little sub files.

BTW, I decided to get the DVD of PUNCH.......I need more Joo Jin Mo fix until I get his new drama.

Are you getting the Hong Kong version? Let us know what the subs are like. I read that many of the subs from the Hong Kong versions are pure Engrish and annoyingly unwatchable. But hey, I love that drama and have watched it more than once without subs, so you will be one step ahead of me!

Are you getting the Hong Kong version? Let us know what the subs are like. I read that many of the subs from the Hong Kong versions are pure Engrish and annoyingly unwatchable. But hey, I love that drama and have watched it more than once without subs, so you will be one step ahead of me!

i heard lately the english sub for some of the newer show, NOT the older one are MUCH better.... have seen one from HK and to my surprise the Engrish is not bad.... but bear in mind it not perfect.. if anyone have seen SNOW WHITE dvd in January... then its time to give the HK one a try... if i can understand, i think you should be able too....

AGAIN its not good english like what you expect. The PUNCH copy is BAD english... as its the older version.....

Guest wonbinlover

I bought the Hong Kong Dvd version of Punch and the subs are terrible. I liked the drama but i really didn't have any idea what they were saying except some of the phrases i was familiar with. But the storyline was pretty good and Joo Jin Mo as always looked handsome. He had really good chemistry with Shin Min Ah.

Guest blue_rose

I bought the Hong Kong Dvd version of Punch and the subs are terrible. I liked the drama but i really didn't have any idea what they were saying except some of the phrases i was familiar with. But the storyline was pretty good and Joo Jin Mo as always looked handsome. He had really good chemistry with Shin Min Ah.

Yup, I have the similar 'version' of Lawyer DVD set so I am anticipating the same ATTROCIOUS subbing on this one as well. But, I can not find PUNCH anywhere else and I am desperate for more JJM fix so.......I have no other choice :P

Sometimes I can sort of gather what they are saying but sometimes the screwed up subbing just add to the confusion.....sigh**

I will let you guys know if it is better than the Lawyer one.........but I am not holding my breath tho.

i don't know if this pic have been posted before

but i'm i love with this photo...

So glad you like it! I'm never sure just how many people visit my site, so it was a nice surprise to see the image here.

guys .~~ i think this is about his new drama next year with MBC .~ and PD from Full house ~ ..need to know if this is confirmed ~ though since alot of shows been releasing news and not getting annywhere ~ ^^

maybe someone can translate the news~ ^^

하지원, 표민수PD와 손잡고 2년만에 안방컴백

[스타뉴스 2005-12-08 06:00]

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 유순호 기자] 고현정과의 드라마가 무산된 표민수 PD가 하지원과 손을 잡는다.

표민수 PD는 내년 봄 방송될 드라마에 하지원을 여자 주인공으로 캐스팅해 제작에 들어간다.

이 드라마 제작 관계자는 "하지원 측에 시놉시스를 전달했으며 긍정적으로 검토하고 있으며, 사실상 구두로 출연에 합의를 봤다"고 밝혔다. 이 관계자는 "특히 하지원 측은 표민수 PD에 대한 높은 신뢰가 출연에 결정적인 영향을 미친 것을 안다"고 말했다.

==이번 드라마는 로맨틱 코미디로, 표 PD는 현재 3가지 시놉시스를 두고 최종안을 저울질 중인 것으로 알려졌다.

표민수 PD 역시 하지원에 대해 상당한 기대감을 갖고 있어 톱스타와 스타 PD가 만들어낼 드라마에 더욱 관심이 쏠린다.

하지원은 지난해 초 방송된 SBS '발리에서 생긴 일' 이후 2년만에 드라마에 복귀하는 것으로 안방시청자들의 관심도 클 것으로 기대된다.

또 하지원과 함께 호흡을 맞출 남자주인공으로는 주진모가 이미 낙점된 상태로 스타기근으로 어려움을 겪고 있는 드라마 시장에 새로운 활력을 불어넣을 것으로 보인다.

한편 이번 드라마는 '내가 나빴다'의 방영 무산으로 편성에 빈자리가 생긴 MBC에서 방영될 가능성이 높은 것으로 알려졌다. <사진 = 박성기 기자 musictok@>

the new drama could see the pairing between ha ji won and ju jin mo :rolleyes: ha ji won is returning to drama after 2 years absense.. her last drama was 'what happened in bali'

Guest litto_gurl

the new drama could see the pairing between ha ji won and ju jin mo :rolleyes: ha ji won is returning to drama after 2 years absense.. her last drama was 'what happened in bali'

jin moo in another drama kool....can't wait....

han ji won is a nice choice for him.....

REALLY.............. can't wait to see the pairing....

oh y! his show BichunMun is out in Malaysia and Singapore, selling at S$45 something...

PMP-3091.jpg

oh y! his show BichunMun is out in Malaysia and Singapore, selling at S$45 something...

PMP-3091.jpg

DVD or VCD, subtitles or not, language track? At least if it's DVD quality some group might be inspired to rip and sub the series even though the company who owns the product is not.

Guest .alyak_

I will be looking forward to is. When will it start?

REALLY.............. can't wait to see the pairing....

PMP-3091.jpg

Is this is newests movie/drama?

ONE WORD:

GORGEOUS!

he IS! Very beautiful! ^_^

I agree that JJM is really quite a work of art. If you think he looks good without his shirt, you should see him in Happy Ending in which he plays the lover of a married woman. He is naked in bed with the woman (of course you only see his back). what a body he has. He looks better now as he matures.

Since you talked about that i just love this picture....

1141ck.jpg

and then a little bigger picture......................

2747nx.jpg

and then FULL SHOT!

3174lu.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

BTW, does anybody have the pictures above but BIGGER?

he has a nice body...wow...

I don't think that has ever been in doubt!

BTW, the smallish image posted by This_Kid is most likely the only size available, unless someone has the magazine and can rescan the image. That is the one I used to create the wallpaper.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tammy_OX

Got a copy of PUNCH recently and well............ what can i say......... it was really candy eye to see him again... so gorgeous and different looking.

hope he can get to star in more series............. i think he is one of those guy who ........... well.......... just don't have the luck.................. in laying his hand on good series......

but i believe, he will make it soon...................

arrrrrrrrrrrrrr...lets see him in more series .........

:)

Hi there,...I'm so happy to find this thread after I finished watching Punch. He is so great and I have already fallen in love with him. His acting is wonderful and I cried with him at the sad moments. Now! I'm looking for more of him. :D

Guest lunagal

I found BiChunMoo for download at http://clubbox.co.kr/hima

It is dubbed in chinese and has chinese hardsubs, but Korean soft subs are available at that clubbox as well.

It is in rmvb format ~ 220mb/ep.

It's weird that China have screened it before Korea <_<

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it if u do d/l it!

Guest h140450798

I found BiChunMoo for download at http://clubbox.co.kr/hima

It is dubbed in chinese and has chinese hardsubs, but Korean soft subs are available at that clubbox as well.

It is in rmvb format ~ 220mb/ep.

It's weird that China have screened it before Korea <_<

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it if u do d/l it!

I read newspaper yesterday said, the 3 Main Korean broadcasting companies are not interested in this drama!

sad news :tears: