Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Fashions 70s got me hooked to this man. I really loved the drama and his portrayal of Dong-young. Anyone know what project he's doing next? Would love to see him in a drama again.

omo .i saw some news today .......at sina.com

JJM and ms Park will be talking about their new drama Bi Chun Moo on sina chatroom TODAY 8 NOV at 18.00 HOURS i think that meant 6 pm china time ....

the article say the drama will be shown in china end of the year and that is a 33 esp drama

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/j/2005-11-07/1123888165.html

U1363P28T3D888165F326DT20051107140808.jpg

here the site to leave any comment u want them to reply to ~ ^^

http://comment4.news.sina.com.cn/comment/s...sid=28-3-888165

Guest wonbinlover

I never seen him in anything before i saw Fashion 70s and i instantly fell in love. :D I think i have to leave Won Bin for him. And up to now i've always been so faithful to Won Bin but Won Bin oppa i think i found a new man LOL. He's just very handsome and so masculine and there's something serene about him too. He'll be the perfect man for me. Haha.

I never seen him in anything before i saw Fashion 70s and i instantly fell in love. :D I think i have to leave Won Bin for him. And up to now i've always been so faithful to Won Bin but Won Bin oppa i think i found a new man LOL. He's just very handsome and so masculine and there's something serene about him too. He'll be the perfect man for me. Haha.

ah this post is so cute! u are so cute! hee hee...

but u know u have to wrestle alot of ladies to get to Joo Jin Mo oppa.. :rolleyes: for ur info... he is still locked in my closet.. that's why there hasn't been any news about him lately ;)

ah this post is so cute! u are so cute! hee hee...

but u know u have to wrestle alot of ladies to get to Joo Jin Mo oppa.. :rolleyes: for ur info... he is still locked in my closet.. that's why there hasn't been any news about him lately ;)

he was i china for his new drama promotion ..on 8 NOv ..~~ .

*whisper to AG* .now u make me so ..er ..hesitate to post that bad hair day picture of him .incase it scare off all those ..new defect to his camp .~~ ...

OH .~~ haha and CONGRATS on your F70s DVD ~! .~~~ hehe ...then we can watch it together !! ..even if we not in same area ~~ ...

never seen him in anything before i saw Fashion 70s and i instantly fell in love. I think i have to leave Won Bin for him. And up to now i've always been so faithful to Won Bin but Won Bin oppa i think i found a new man LOL. He's just very handsome and so masculine and there's something serene about him too. He'll be the perfect man for me. Haha.

haha your won bin obba will understand ..he going to camp soon .so maybe ..u need another man to comfrot you ..while in his absence haha ^^

Guest ellabel

Armanigurl, you left Eric for JJM?? :o:blink::lol:

This guy who i saw for the first time in Fashion 70's made me finish the drama.

JJM definitely exudes manly, sexy appeal.

His quirky smile is so cute, you feel giddy just seeing it.

His laughter is contagious. He's funny in those NGs.

His angry look makes me want to smooth those crossed eyebrows.

His hurt look wants me to hug him tightly.

Yeah, there will be a place for this gorgeous guy in my heart.

and my maja sis chula is right, he looks awesome in aviator glasses.

Thanks for starting this thread AG.

Guest wonbinlover

Armanigurl I think i'm going to have to break in your house and raid your closet and take him back to where he belongs which is with me. :P I think i'll let go of Won Bin oppa since he's going to the army leaving me for 2 and a half years. And Joo Jin Mo has just filled that empty space in my heart. Haha I'm such a dork.LOL.

dear wonbinlover.. u'll never catch me and know where my house is... puhahahaha...

but anyway.. good to meet another person infected with MOMO virus.. welcome to the club.. we'll work things out for u... we MOMO fans have a queing system... so.. u just have to take a number ok.. :P

ella... how many times i have to tell u? i never left eric? see my avi? hehee.. my heart really so big.. can fit alot of people in it... why u people never believe me when i say my heart is big :D

Guest rainy75

AG!!

what has JJM been busy with?? why he looked so tired in the pixs and never shave!?? seems to me he hasnt been sleeping ....

errrr... this drama they promoting... is it a china drama or korean drama??

AG!!

what has JJM been busy with?? why he looked so tired in the pixs and never shave!?? seems to me he hasnt been sleeping ....

errrr... this drama they promoting... is it a china drama or korean drama??

there are worse pics.. haha, but i try to pic out the best ones..

i think he needs a girlfriend.. to manage his tidiness.. :lol: but in some pics i actually like his look.. he looks like a cute little boy... a very handsome boy ;) *pinch his cheeks*

they are promoting 'bi chun moo' in china.. i think its a joint production. its just weird that they are showing 'bi chun moo' in china before korea... i wonder if the drama will be shown next year...

^ i better watch the resurrection after reading ur siggy, armanigurl... :lol:

and JJM is hot no doubt!

i'm real good in promotions arent I? B) Yesasia, shud consider employing me for marketing.. hehe. ^_^

Dr. june.. do watch "resurrection" with us... we need professional opinion on the drama :lol:

and while u're at the thread u can help treat a few patients... hehe..

ok.. now see u make me sidetrack from MOMO... :P

i'm real good in promotions arent I? B) Yesasia, shud consider employing me for marketing.. hehe. ^_^

Dr. june.. do watch "resurrection" with us... we need professional opinion on the drama :lol:

and while u're at the thread u can help treat a few patients... hehe..

ok.. now see u make me sidetrack from MOMO... :P

talking about patient... i am patient myself in this world of soompi...cant really help with all the drooling and sweating and fainting attacks......not to mention several episodes of cardiac arrests.... :lol:

at the moment i am looking for a good drama to watch..since ijuksa is not that appealing unfortunately... sigh!... feel disappointed probably becoz i have put pretty high expectation ...no offence to IJUKSA fans..hope it will improve tho!

but giving any good storyline...I'll watch any movie or drama till the end regardless of the casts......

i have read about nice review about ressurection but too bz occupied with other dramas....and i dont watch drama at home....probably resurrection is just what i have been looking for... :P

Guest wonbinlover

dear wonbinlover.. u'll never catch me and know where my house is... puhahahaha...

but anyway.. good to meet another person infected with MOMO virus.. welcome to the club.. we'll work things out for u... we MOMO fans have a queing system... so.. u just have to take a number ok.. :P

ella... how many times i have to tell u? i never left eric? see my avi? hehee.. my heart really so big.. can fit alot of people in it... why u people never believe me when i say my heart is big :D

Glad to be in the MOMO club. I think I'm going to be infected with the virus for quite some time. Oh gosh i need the cure Armanigurl so u gotta bring him to me to cure my love for him. LOL :P Do i have to wait in line? Can't i just cut and go to the top of the queue? Haha I know i'm being unfair. :D Wow u do have a big heart...maybe my heart should become bigger too. :D By the way thanks for the new pictures of our oppa. He looks good even though he seems tired. And by the way, is he popular in Korea or not because it doesn't seem like it. If he's not dang they are just missing out in this perfect specimen.

Wait so Bicheonmu is airing in China before it airs in Korea?

omo .i saw some news today .......at sina.com

JJM and ms Park will be talking about their new drama Bi Chun Moo on sina chatroom TODAY 8 NOV at 18.00 HOURS i think that meant 6 pm china time ....

the article say the drama will be shown in china end of the year and that is a 33 esp drama

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/j/2005-11-07/1123888165.html

U1363P28T3D888165F326DT20051107140808.jpg

here the site to leave any comment u want them to reply to ~ ^^

http://comment4.news.sina.com.cn/comment/s...sid=28-3-888165

^ i dunno about folks here, but jjm sorta reminds me of tony leung here (the one who did infernal affairs) ^^

~ oh, are there any clips of the nov. 8 interview?

Wait so Bicheonmu is airing in China before it airs in Korea?

^ i dunno about folks here, but jjm sorta reminds me of tony leung here (the one who did infernal affairs) ^^

~ oh, are there any clips of the nov. 8 interview?

yayya there is ~~ hehe actually there is a transcript of the chat .but i got no time to translate it now ..maybe later ,.~`

he talk about his role and how it feels to work with miss park and also about korean wave ..~~hah one question on how he feel working with miss park and comparing to how he work with Zhang zhi yi in mUSA ..and then after his answer the host was commenting ...JJM feel like a big baby who need female's tender care .~

the drama will start in Guangzhou on 20th Nov

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2005/11/08537841.wmv

source from sina.com

U638P28T3D890147F326DT20051108192919.jpg

f00ss.jpg

the poster

28-3-30638_feitianwu2.jpg