Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest lilyella

I have only seen him in "Wanee & Junah" and in "Musa". I want to see his old drama with Shin Min Ah, forgot the name but the series are not sold in the shops.

that is series is Punch. i first saw him there and thought he was a great actor who was also blessed with good looks! became a fan after watching him there.

i'll try to find them for ya... meantime enjoy the bathtubby pics

tub1.1.jpg

*fans myself* oh lawdy, gotta love the bathtub scene!

u remnd me of that picture i show my soulmate befoer ..it was more then sleevelesss haha

oh chula.. yep shirley has a notti pic of joo jin mo in her closet.. if u give her enuf sweets she might show u~ hehe.

could they be t0pless pics then? :w00t: come on now, sharing is caring!!!! post 'em here for everyone to enjoy - as long as its PG-13, hehe.

niiiiiice.

storm465_172.jpg

eeeeeee :o:P

http://imagesearch.naver.com/search.naver?...es=-1&to_res=-1

does anyone know what was his drama with Shin Min Ah about? :huh:

kimms3533_326.jpg

ks8908_55.jpg

*fans myself* oh lawdy, gotta love the bathtub scene!

could they be t0pless pics then? :w00t: come on now, sharing is caring!!!! post 'em here for everyone to enjoy - as long as its PG-13, hehe.

does anyone know what was his drama with Shin Min Ah about? :huh:

ah but but it is not PG13~~~~ :mellow: .~~ haha

that drama u ask is called PUNCH .very sweet and quite touching story ~~ ..haha i was like envious of shin minah to be able to call him obba~~~~~ ...frankly speaking that drama quite change my view of JJM acting ~~ .he really improve more ...from the last i saw of him in the movies ..PUNCH was like his comeback drama to teh small screen .and ...he did that role reallllly welll.~~ haha .though some of the plot was really ~~ .quite unreasobale .especially that evil woman ~~ ..

he is in the role of a boxer ..who in the boxing ring during a match ...his oppoent was shin minah's brother ..and ..he won ..but then shin minah's brother suffer from serious injuries ..and died ..~ ..sigh**** sob sob ...he was so gulity....knowing that his punches kill someone .even tbough it is boxing match .but ~~ .still ..and shin minah and her brother were so close .~~ they had only each other .and with her brother gone .she is alone at that time ...JJM already know shin minah .briefly ~ ..oh actually more then that haha .he kinda has a interest in her ..already ...attract to her .. OMG .i still remember that sexy dance he did ...really more then PG15 ~~~

then ...a couple of years later ~~ ..he run into shin minah again and the story begins ..as he wanted to make amend .and be her obba ..but then .he also cannot help but fall in love ........yet that is what he cannot do since he is the one who took his brother life ..` shin minah never know that secret ..and she too feel something for this obba~~~ .......and then the truth was reveal .aND IT WAS REALLY SO SO SAD ~~ ..

i still remember how he say to his mother ..*pointing to his heart* ..i am not sick it is here which hurts !! .and he was realllllllllllllllllllllllllllly so good to shin minah ..~~ ..

==================

soulmate ..remember this CF .haha how i watch it when i was watching F70s ~~ ...and tried to find it ~~

Ji jin moo CF

LG

http://www.lgtelecom.com/image/upload/ad/file/free1500.wmv

http://www.lgtelecom.com/image/upload/ad/file/free_0610.wmv

Oh Heavenly~~lol.

I'm a little bit late in finding out about this thread, but YAY! ArmaniGurl, you started the JJM thread! WooT~ :)

Those are really sexy/hot pictures of MR.JOO!!! Gah~

Oh jeez...I'm starting all over again~Gosh...I can never control myself whenever I'm on the topic of JJM or just glancing/looking at his beautiful face.

I can't wait for him to appear in another drama/movie! Hopefully SOON~!

Oh Heavenly~~lol.

I'm a little bit late in finding out about this thread, but YAY! ArmaniGurl, you started the JJM thread! WooT~ :)

Oh jeez...I'm starting all over again~Gosh...I can never control myself whenever I'm on the topic of JJM or just glancing/looking at his beautiful face.

haha see sandy !! ...we were right in waiting for ArmaniGurl to come back ~~ ......

Oh Heavenly~~lol.

haha.. u make me feel like singing.... :D CLOSE TO YOU~~~~~

sky1281_138804.jpg

he's a hottie... :lol::P:D

he's more than a hottie... he's a sizzler.. temperature can rise so hot you can get dangerously melted. :D

smileyv_6.jpg

ali1.4.jpg

ele1.1.jpg

smf1.4.jpg

Guest zarbiey

hi girls! *waves*

i'm almost done watching the series Fashion 70s... (epi 27)

and i'm planning to watch the rest of his movies that i can get a hold of...

(i just ordered musa from yesasia! can't wait for it to arrive!! ^_^)

and this man just oozes with masculinity...

i like how muscled and tan his body is

and i like how manly his face is

so handsome... :wub: *sigh*

he isn't just a man... but a "MAN-MAN"!! (if you know what i mean :P )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest teautis

Found my way here...

Do you guys know anything about this show?

비천무 (bi cheon mu - sky dance)

Korean/Chinese joint drama - 24 episodes

Starts June 2005

CAST

2020040323_9311900.jpg

주진모 (Joo Jin-mo) as 유진하/자하랑 (Yoo Jin-ha/Ja Ha Rang)

- A person from Goryo (a Korean dynasty that lasted from 918 to 1392). He and his guardian wander around the vast Chinese country where he meets Seol-li, the daughter of a Mongolian general. He has a book called "Bi cheon shin gi" that everyone wants. He lives the life of a fugitive because of this book.

00549340_2.jpg

박지윤 (Park Ji-yoon) as 타루가 설리 (Taruga Seol-li)

- Daughter of a Mongolian general. She has a love relationship with Jin-ha. However, her father strongly opposed it since Jin-ha was from Goryo and a low peasant. She is forced to marry another man called Nam Goong Joon Gwang, a noble.

It says starts June but WHERE?

120041124_13180464.jpg

8020041116_13072167.jpg

yep.. it was supposed to be shown last june, but got postponded... Fashion 70s was put in schedule before Bi Chun Moo at that time... it was said to be scheduled to show later this year or early next year. no news heard about it so far since then :/

*drools and *faints*

him and shim mina both have such a strong and romantic chemistry in PUNCH. man i loved that drama! made me cry like no other! T^T

-S0LLY <3

OMG ..when i first saw these pictures ...nearly make you forget to breathe ~ ~~~

i think it was when he was in milian Italy this year.~~ .should be after Fashion 70s ~~~

joojinmo3.jpg

joojinmo1.jpg

joojinmo11.jpg

joojinmo2.jpg

joojinmo4.jpg

joojinmo6.jpg

joojinmo8.jpg

joojinmo9.jpg

source from jjm cafe

repost from koreawind.net

upload by me . :D

*CRY* those pics make me miss moshi even more!!!!

*CRY* and he's looking so yummy~~~~ when will i get to watch moshi on tele??? when????

oh btw, shirley, thanks for the pics... :D and good news.. my bf has agreed to buy me f70s dvd.. :D ahhhh~~~~ i feel like the happiest woman!!! :D

img17.3.jpg

img17.2.jpg

img17.4.jpg

img17.1.jpg

source: jjm cafe daum