Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I like him in Wanee & Junah + Dance Dance but not in Musa :P I haven't seen him in Fashion 70s yet but I will watch it 4 sure :D

waneejunah.jpg

wjkhsjjm.jpg

dansudance.jpg

dancedansu.jpg

tomoniichan.jpg

Guest inez

Was someone gave him a hard time at the Press Con?? :huh:

:P But he looked daymn good there i would like to go up and give him a hard kiss! :rolleyes:

thanks for sharing the links n pics JinMo babes!!

Guest inez

Sweet!

A flying V electric guitar!! :rolleyes:

Man.. he has fine tastes!! i wanna live with him!! :P

thanks Lis for the link and awesome pics!!

oh ` lisafh~ those pic of moshi house ! keke sooooooo sweet seeing him with a guitar ..okay we shall give english lesson using english songs ! and do it at his house ^^haha and he got such poster size pictures of himself ..man that man know he is gorgerous ~

Shirley..would u like a sportman like him?

May./2006

^^ thanks for your posting of those pictures .~ ..ahhhh well i think maybe can he do swiming then we can see MORE of him kekek ~ ..but he very into sports as well .as music .... :lol: such a strange combination ..to think of JJM as .but that is what he is

ur wookie avarter cute ~ ..

Guest shred

hot baseball playahhhhhhhh ...

are my eyes fooling me? :huh: he also worked with kim hee sun?

haven't seen that movie yet :blush:

it just boggles me that KHS works with the hottest actors in Korea. she must have been a very good person in her previous life :lol:

its creepy that he's starting to look more and more like jang dong gun..

and is that his house??? i would like to take down those pictures of himself.. i remember ryu shi won used to have a huge poster of himself in his house and alot of people bashed him for it.

of course joo jin mo needs those pictures to remind himself that he's the best gift from God to women.. so hmmm, i just hope it wasnt his idea to put his own pictures so huge like that in his house.. :/

but then again, a man confident of his own looks is kinda sexy ^_^

Guest litto_gurl

i've never seen any korean actors as hot as he is....he's fine with a capital "F"......

kim hee sun and joo jin moo make a cute couple.....love to see them together again.....

Ah huh...and I think that he also resembles Takuya Kimura, one of the hottest Japanese actors! :P Thanks everyone for filling JJM's home with full of pictures and wonder how good he is as a sportsman...but with his height he is already a Winner! :P

and is that his house??? i would like to take down those pictures of himself.. i remember ryu shi won used to have a huge poster of himself in his house and alot of people bashed him for it.

of course joo jin mo needs those pictures to remind himself that he's the best gift from God to women.. so hmmm, i just hope it wasnt his idea to put his own pictures so huge like that in his house.. :/

but then again, a man confident of his own looks is kinda sexy ^_^

No way, Joo Jin Mo honey is hawter and smexier than JDG could ever be. :D You know those huge pictures of him are there for him to practice perfecting his charming smile and his sexay pose (as if it could be any more charming and any more sexier.) :P

Ah huh...and I think that he also resembles Takuya Kimura, one of the hottest Japanese actors! :P Thanks everyone for filling JJM's home with full of pictures and wonder how good he is as a sportsman...but with his height he is already a Winner! :P

Really? I didn't see the resemblance. Takuya may be the hottest Japanese actor but he's not so hot in my eyes and there's no question JJM is way hotter. He got that killer smile. I assure you that I'm not inclined at all. :D

Guest inez

Joo JinMo and Jang Dong Gun ARE THE MOST SEXIEST CREEPIEST CREATURES EVER!!! :P:rolleyes:

They're great buddies!!!!!!!!! ;)

Guest inez

Exactly Fel..they might not be over 6 ft tall but they certainly have that sexy factors..Takuya n JinMo have such sultry....daymn so hott looks!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest lorac

...and to keep the resembling idea going, I cannot help but see some Ju Jin Mo qualities in Song Il Gook. I didn't notice the facial resemblance until Jumong. It's the mouth and smile.

You guys are cracking me up talking about the pictures of himself in his house!! LOL!! Hey if I looked that great I might have a photo or two of myself up too! Well on the other hand probably not, but he is sooooo H-O-T it is ok!. :P

Thanks everyone for all the great new pics and clips it sure makes my day better here at work , just don't tell my boss why I am smiling so much! :lol:

Exactly Fel..they might not be over 6 ft tall but they certainly have that sexy factors..Takuya n JinMo have such sultry....daymn so hott looks!! :sweatingbullets:

Yeah…yeah…Inez….that sultry look and I think JM has a very sharp protruding nose and can’t help those too hot too handle sexy lips ~~ :P Above all, I hope his up-coming new role will excite us again.....and hopefully, the script do not require him to speak in English! ;)