Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

EXACTLY!!!!...haha!..so he's one sweet eligible man too...!! :rolleyes:

Enuff to send me reeling with the pics...JinMo is daymn sexy especially when he's mean n smoking!! :sweatingbullets:

This is my kind of movie!!..wheee!!

your siggy superman ~ .i like the come back movie ..pretty well done .~ :P make me remember the first superman movie.~

lol the cf with eun hye was quite a while back.. funny wasn't it.. :) it was an LG CF, it was also posted a while back by shirley: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...4465&st=20#

source: daum cafe joo jin mo, uploaded by me

i like the LG CF and the CF with LYW .very cute ~

moshi CF time..

repost from koreanwind.net

Health drink CF ..- playing basketball scene

http://ad.donga.co.kr/upload/tv/00000034/1/0034.wmv

Caffelatte CF ..ohh this is with Im soo jung ..might be quite an early CF ~ but it seem so Dong young already ~

mms://www.lovecaffelatte.com/caffe/wmv/kid_300.wmv

Health drink CF ..- playing basketball scene

http://ad.donga.co.kr/upload/tv/00000034/1/0034.wmv

Caffelatte CF ..ohh this is with Im soo jung ..might be quite an early CF ~ but it seem so Dong young already ~

mms://www.lovecaffelatte.com/caffe/wmv/kid_300.wmv

WoW! Thanks Shirley....for the CF VOD of JM playing basketball...Ouch...that was such a heavy thud and he was breathing so hard.... :w00t::D

I didn't know he was involved in numerous CFs..... :o

WoW! Thanks Shirley....for the CF VOD of JM playing basketball...Ouch...that was such a heavy thud and he was breathing so hard.... :w00t::D

I didn't know he was involved in numerous CFs..... :o

ya he has a few CF around ^^ ..

the PUZZLE trailer :)

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/movie/trailer/2006/07/puzzle_tr_500K.wmv

Guest phudu

new movies...so kool...is there anyway someone could upload this trailer on USI or something, cuz I don't know how to dl these type of links... Thanks so much!!

JJM...my hottie....rocks all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! :w00t: :blush:

Guest litto_gurl

thanks for the cf....i thought the one with yoon eun hye was cute and funny...he's hot like always....

Guest kimn

:o ommo~ opportunist! so dangerous~~

Hahhahahaha yeah I like to grab any chance I get with Joo Jin Mo :D

er ...hmm..that depends on what you intend to do with him ~:) you know he reallly need to concentrate on his language ..lesson !!

What I will do to him? Hmmmm....if I tell you, you wont lets me join you guys so my lips are :vicx: Hehehhehehe so I can join right? :P

++ Thanks for sharing the CFs!!!! He and yoon eun hye are so cute together ::sighs:: Gosh he is hot, a great actor, can make smoking looks so good, a singer, and now a baller? WHAT CANT JOO JIN MO do???? ::faint::

Guest phudu

++ Thanks for sharing the CFs!!!! He and yoon eun hye are so cute together ::sighs:: Gosh he is hot, a great actor, can make smoking looks so good, a singer, and now a baller? WHAT CANT JOO JIN MO do???? ::faint::

What he "CAN'T" do is to stop us from loving him so much!! :rolleyes:

Lately, I found myself sitting at my desk at work...giggling to myself foolishly...just thinking about him.....

I wish I could see him in person for just once... and I'll be so happy for the rest of my life... :P He made me wanna go to Korea so bad...even though I'm not Korean...but I would only if I could see him...my prince charming JJM !! :faint:

Guest kimn

^^ Hahahhahaha oyu are right!

I will go to Korea with you. And we can stalk him together. How about that? Hhahahahaah....but I cant speak KOrean either

Thansk Shirley and dilly dally for being so kind to post the PUZZLE trailer for our viewing. :D

Gee...JJM is getting HottER and HOTTER as seen in this trailer. The scenes were in a frenzy of violence with lots of gun battle but I simply love how he flicked the cigarette...very cool. :P No wonder Inez loves it..... ;)

here's the new cf he did with yoh won.extremely HOT! watch with caution ;)

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room13/325649/ywjmcf.wmv

source: daum cafe joo jin mo, uploaded by me

awww... seeing him and YW together make me smile silly. No longer I see the mature manly DY but now I see a 'kind of' boyish and fairly younger JJM. I prefer the DY look but regardless he's so cute. I can't get enough of that charming smile. I love. :D

awww... seeing him and YW together make me smile silly. No longer I see the mature manly DY but now I see a 'kind of' boyish and fairly younger JJM. I prefer the DY look but regardless he's so cute. I can't get enough of that charming smile. I love. :D

momomo6uq.th.gif

yah.. actually i think the true joo jin mo is very far from the serious character he plays in f70s. if you watch his NGs or interviews he is actually very fun loving, loves to joke around, and very naughty despite his age. He has a great sense of humour.

I love the movie Liar, and i recommend it to his fans. It really brings out his funny side and though his character in the movie is too mischievious, he is still very lovable in it.

BASIC HOUSE CF with jang jin young

http://home.megapass.net/~a720324/basichouse-winter.wmv

MUSA NG (paste url in media player)

http://www.whv.jp/title/musa/trailer/musa0...79fbUEa3esUeA00

F70s NG CUT 2 (SBS hanbam tv)

http://user.chol.com/~dummy0/jinmo/050824_...nter_ngcut2.wmv

Joo Jin Mo Dance ^^

http://user.chol.com/~dummy0/jinmo/jinmo_dance_050813.wmv

PUZZLE

CS_Test_0005.jpg

CS_Test_0008.jpg

CS_Test_0009.jpg

CS_Test_0010.jpg

more goodies

joo.giffrisunsat.gif

20060318.gif

source: joo jin mo daum cafe

momomo6uq.th.gif

yah.. actually i think the true joo jin mo is very far from the serious character he plays in f70s. if you watch his NGs or interviews he is actually very fun loving, loves to joke around, and very naughty despite his age. He has a great sense of humour.

I love the movie Liar, and i recommend it to his fans. It really brings out his funny side and though his character in the movie is too mischievious, he is still very lovable in it.

source: joo jin mo daum cafe

WoW ….I truly enjoyed watching JJM did the dance steps especially the seductive dance movements with Shin Minah….**too hot too handle**….thanks AG for sharing the amazing JJM VODs and goodies with us. :)

Yep! I think the real JJM is so unlike the character he played as Dong-Young in F70s. In the NGs, he appeared so playful and his character looks more like Chang Bin and on the contrary Chun Jung Myung is less playful than his role character. :w00t:;)

Guest inez

your siggy superman ~ .i like the come back movie ..pretty well done .~ :P make me remember the first superman movie.~

Hi Shirl..yeah..love the man too..Brandon Routh makes a PERFECT Man OF Steel... :rolleyes:

Thanks Shirley and dilly dally for being so kind to post the PUZZLE trailer for our viewing. :D

Gee...JJM is getting HottER and HOTTER as seen in this trailer. The scenes were in a frenzy of violence with lots of gun battle but I simply love how he flicked the cigarette...very cool. :P No wonder Inez loves it..... ;)

Joo JinMo is especially cool in a movie like that Fel..coz i love his sultry sexy face.. :rolleyes:

And thanks ArmaniGirl for all the cf's n stuff..you're truly his numero uno gal.. :)