Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest wakeywakey

omgggggggggg he's so hot and sexyyyyyyyyyyy in Fashion 70's! I'm almost done it..but then i'll miss him..god he's hot! lol.

BTW, what does kawaii mean?

omgggggggggg he's so hot and sexyyyyyyyyyyy in Fashion 70's! I'm almost done it..but then i'll miss him..god he's hot! lol.

BTW, what does kawaii mean?

Kawaii (Japanese word)= Cute! :P

Guest kimn

Same here. I only have 3 episodes left of Fashion 70s ::tears:: I am gonna miss the mighty sexy Do Young!!!!

Kawaii is cute? Hhahahaha....now I know

Guest donnaodelia

Just wandering about his family background.. Does he had a British or American blood ? or was he a pure korean?

Guest xosandy

Just wandering about his family background.. Does he had a British or American blood ? or was he a pure korean?

I'm pretty sure he's pure Korean. Thank you for sharing the interview armanigurl! It's so sweet to hear him speak so sincerely about his family. (:

i'm sure he's not too.. his english is really really reallyyyyyyyy bad. :rolleyes: and shirley and me don't mind giving him free english lessons one day.. :)

i'm sure he's not too.. his english is really really reallyyyyyyyy bad. :rolleyes: and shirley and me don't mind giving him free english lessons one day.. :)

kekee . yaya ~ ..me and AG wont mind one bit ~ .~ .thanks for the message of him on his family ~ ..*soulmate must save me ..i nearly faint when i saw these pictures ..kekeke .~~ ..* him in black suit is to tooooooo much .

ohh now is oxg tank time everyone ~!!!!

pictures for his new movie The puzzle !! ...er actually there was a picture of a very murdered girl quite bloody no idea is it was kill by JJM roles though ..~ i did not upload that one .

repost from koreanwind.net -be patient abit might take a while to load .~

thepuzzle3.jpg

thepuzzle1.jpg

thepuzzle2.jpg

btw this the poster

lposter038161.jpg

Guest xjuyonx

jeeze, this man is so good-looking... finally a HOT MANLY MAN amongst all those androgynous stars korea has x) (not that those pretty boys are all that bad)

Guest wonbinlover

Dang JJM looks extremely hot in those pics. I love that he looks so manly. Can't wait to drool all over him again.

ommo, he's an assasin? whats with korea's latest trend of sexy assasins.. first eric, then jung woo sung, then joo jin mo~~

Ahhhh...can I join you guys please... dont wrry you guys can do the teachign while i ::ahem ahem::

:o ommo~ opportunist! so dangerous~~

Guest lorac

OMG he makes smoking look so good. Hahahahahha ONLY our JJM can do that.
My thought exactly...except that Jang Dong Gun is the Master of Smoke ... followed by Jung Woo Sung! I guess that third place for JJM is not too bad, right? So nice to hear about JJM's new movie...although I'm still longing for the drama Bichunmoo.

You can see more smokin JJM in my Smoking Parlor

I am currently re-watching F70s and now I can fully understand why you are complaining about his spoken english....aigoo...I just couldn't get the gist of what he is mumbling and thank goodness~~ was saved by the subtitles ... :P

Ahhhh...can I join you guys please... :tears: dont wrry you guys can do the teachign while i ::ahem ahem:: :P

OMG he makes smoking look so good. Hahahahahha ONLY our JJM can do that. THanks for shairng the VERY hot pictures!!!!

er ...hmm..that depends on what you intend to do with him ~:) you know he reallly need to concentrate on his language ..lesson !!

~ .sometimes i wonder if he got a foregin language barrier . :ph34r: .his chinese in Musa was er i remember i cant even make out what he was saying --;;.JWS was lucky he play the role who dun require much speech ... :blush:

ommo, he's an assasin? whats with korea's latest trend of sexy assasins.. first eric, then jung woo sung, then joo jin mo~~

:o ommo~ opportunist! so dangerous~~

phuhahah ..okay next time u feel like u want to kill someone ..er go contact these killing assasin ~ ..

Guest inez

^Aww, that's so sweet. A family-lovin' guy is such a turn-on. :wub:

EXACTLY!!!!...haha!..so he's one sweet eligible man too...!! :rolleyes:

kekee . yaya ~ ..me and AG wont mind one bit ~ .~ .thanks for the message of him on his family ~ ..*soulmate must save me ..i nearly faint when i saw these pictures ..kekeke .~~ ..* him in black suit is to tooooooo much .

ohh now is oxg tank time everyone ~!!!!

Enuff to send me reeling with the pics...JinMo is daymn sexy especially when he's mean n smoking!! :sweatingbullets:

This is my kind of movie!!..wheee!!

Carol!! i love 'your smokin' parlour' as always!! ;)

its nice that we're all talking about jin mo again :D

Lee yoh won and joo jin mo talk about their cf together

diodeo_TV4288.jpg

NG with Eun Hye (funny)

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room13/325649/cf.wmv

source: cafe daum joojinmo + uploaded by me

Thanks for providing the VOD, AG....I like LYW's hairstyle in that CF....and it was hilarious to watch JJM taking cover....:P Is this their recent CF? ;)

Guest lovelishx

he looks so rugged in his new movie!! thanks for the pics~ :P

sorry about this but can anyone upload his songs on yousendit? i can't download things from sendspace :(:(

looking forward to listening to his songs :D

Thanks for providing the VOD, AG....I like LYW's hairstyle in that CF....and it was hilarious to watch JJM taking cover.... :P Is this their recent CF? ;)

lol the cf with eun hye was quite a while back.. funny wasn't it.. :) it was an LG CF, it was also posted a while back by shirley: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...4465&st=20#

here's the new cf he did with yoh won.extremely HOT! watch with caution ;)

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room13/325649/ywjmcf.wmv

source: daum cafe joo jin mo, uploaded by me

lol the cf with eun hye was quite a while back.. funny wasn't it.. :) it was an LG CF, it was also posted a while back by shirley: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...4465&st=20#

here's the new cf he did with yoh won.extremely HOT! watch with caution ;)

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room13/325649/ywjmcf.wmv

source: daum cafe joo jin mo, uploaded by me

OMO! I mistook Eun Hye with Yoh Won in that earlier CF.....pabohya...and I thought it was a wig. :P

Ahhh....the last VOD you posted of JJM and Yoh Won is extremely HOT....I like how they film the CF....and notty JM!! :w00t::lol: