Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest apricot

I only started noticing her in Full House but she's really pretty! She has a flawless skin, she's one of those actress who looks good even w/out makeup. I love her in Full House, hope to see more of her works with Bi..

Guest jieun_lady

hi,ndut

yeah... all present

you change your name! ooops...it's pwrpufgrl now. can i shorten it to ppf or ppg or ? its a bit long...

hello!

SHG has a beautiful face and short hairstyle emphasizes her beauty

00537809_2.jpg

00442591_2.jpg00334530_2.jpg00332053_2.jpg

00332049_2.jpg00332051_2.jpg00314100_2.jpg

hi gemt..thnx for d pics! she really looks cute there...hope i could post more to help u guys make shg's thread longest...

Guest creative

:rolleyes: Yes, she's the reason why I am here everyday. I love almost all the dramas she was in and am looking forward to her first movie - Blue Alert. All the pictures posted of the movie certainly make it look promising. Come Dec when the film is released.

oh, those are beautifull caps, thanks Miss B!!

no problem :)

hi I'm sorry!! I didn't reply before. But I'm here I'm present.

sorry I changed my nick :( but everyone is still here right? gita your twin is still using the same nick?

miss.bi? annyeong!! I see you :D

gemt? I see you :D honeyping? simply suz??

zashibear? I see you too :D

that's cool.. everyone is still active :wub:

annyeong!!!

the 1 from full house? i think shes pretty but i think jeon ji hyun from my sassy girls is really pretty 2.

what a coincidence

i love them both + shin minah :D

Guest s3rene

SHG is a lovely actress and whoever marries her in the future must be one lucky guy. However, I do not like her to be paired up with Bi anytime soon since I have never liked them as a couple.

Guest sweet_treats1812

SHG is a lovely actress and whoever marries her in the future must be one lucky guy. However, I do not like her to be paired up with Bi anytime soon since I have never liked them as a couple.

why do u say that? :) what don't you like about the two of them? just curious~

hi,ndut

yeah... all present

you change your name! ooops...it's pwrpufgrl now. can i shorten it to ppf or ppg or ? its a bit long...

hello!

SHG has a beautiful face and short hairstyle emphasizes her beauty

hi gemt ... i know it's too long but you could still call me ndut. its fine with me :D

she has a beautiful face already so any hairstyle looks great on her :)

Guest jossum

hi! its my first time here!! SHG is really gorgeous!! I think she's really pretty but i couldn't stand it in autumn in my heart when she had to be so weak and pale..

But i love her in Full House when she's paired with BI!!It was so sweet!! :)