Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

GUIDE  TELEVISION
Audience Favorites: The 5 top-rating K-Dramas in the Philippines
by James Patrick Anarcon
5 HOURS AGO 

top-rated-kdrama-1592916213.jpg

Koreanovelas made their way into Philippine TV in the early 2000s.
Thanks to ABS-CBN and GMA-7, Filipinos have looked forward to watching dubbed versions of these Asian dramas produced in South Korea, and have gone crazy over the Korean stars who starred in these series.
PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) lists down five of the highest rating K-Dramas aired in the Philippines.
Based on the data provided by AGB Nielsen, these shows had successfully reached the 40% mark in the ratings.
FULL HOUSE
Starring: Song Hye Kyo, Rain
Philippine Airing: February 21 to April 29, 2005
TV Network: GMA-7
Peak Rating: 52.0%
Full House aired on the South Korean TV network KBS2 in 2004. It tells the story of aspiring writer Jessie (Song Hye Kyo) and Korean superstar Justin (Rain) who have to share one house together and pretend they are a married couple.
In 2005, at the time when Koreanovelas were at the height of their popularity in the Philippines, GMA-7 acquired the airing rights of Full House. The K-Drama aired on GMA Telebabad from February 21 to April 29, 2005.
Full House was a massive hit during its run in the Philippines.
Its peak rating, according to AGB Nielsen, was 52.0%, which, to this day, is the highest-rating single episode for a K-Drama in the Philippines.
The GMA-7 run also used Janno Gibbs’ song “Fallin’” as the official theme song of Full House.
Because of its success, Full House enjoyed several reruns in GMA-7, and its defunct sister channel, QTV.
In 2009, GMA-7 produced a Philippine adaptation of Full House, with Heart Evangelista as Jessie and Richard Gutierrez as Justin. 

Full House

LOVERS IN PARIS
Starring: Kim Jung-Eun, Park Shin-Yang, Lee Dong-Gun
Philippine Airing: November 15, 2004 to January 28, 2005
TV Network: ABS-CBN
Peak Rating: 45.7%
STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN
Starring: Choi Ji-Woo, Kwong Sang-Woo
Philippine Airing: January 17, 2005 to April 18, 2005
Peak Rating: 41.5%
JEWEL IN THE PALACE
Starring: Lee Young-Ae
Philippine Airing: November 7, 2005 to June 13, 2006
Peak Rating: 40.3%
MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON
Starring: Kim Sun-a, Hyun Bin
Philippine Airing: February 13 to April 28, 2006
Peak Rating: 40.1%
 source credit @https://www.pep.ph/guide/tv/152208/top-rating-k-dramas-philippines-a724-20200623-lfrm

• Like 2

Song Hye-kyo, cheering for her best friend... Attend the VIP premiere of the movie'Alive' Article entry 2020.06.24. 10:48 AM

2020062501002317000159341_20200624121807167.jpg?type=w430View original[Sports Chosun Joon-sun reporter] Actor Song Hye-kyo supported the movie'#Living' (director Choe-il-hyung), starring a close friend Yu-in Lee. Song Hye-kyo posted a black-and-white photo with the words'#live' and'#home movie history' in her Instagram story on the 23rd.2020062501002317000159343_20200624121807181.jpg?type=w430View originalThe photos taken in the audience seats include Yoo In-in, Park Shin-hye, and Hyun-wook Lee, who appeared in the movie'#Alive', greeting the stage. It is said that Song Hye-kyo attended the VIP premiere of the movie'#Alive' at the Lotte Cinema World Tower in Songpa-gu, Seoul on the same day to support the family member and close friend Yu-in Lee.2020062501002317000159342_20200624121807192.jpg?type=w430View originalMeanwhile, the stories of those who are isolated in an apartment alone with data, Wi-Fi, text, and phone disconnected while people of unknown symptoms, such as Yoo In-in, Park Shin-hye, and Hyun-wook Lee, are starting to attack and are out of control. Green Survival Thriller. It is released today (24th) and is being screened highly at national theaters.
supremez@sportschosun.com
source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003589186
  • Like 1

Song Hye Kyo supports Park Shin Hye and Yoo Ah In as she attends the premiere of #ALIVE; See Pic

A special premiere of the Korean movie #ALIVE was hosted this week. The film, which stars Yoo Ah-in and Park Shin-hye in the lead, saw Song Hye‑kyo come to support the cast.
Written By Dishya Sharma  40689 reads  Mumbai  Published: June 24, 2020 01:23 pm
Song Hye Kyo supports Park Shin Hye and Yoo Ah In as she attends the premiere of #ALIVE; See PicSong Hye Kyo supports Park Shin Hye and Yoo Ah In as she attends the premiere of #ALIVE; See PicThis week, South Korean movie lovers will be treated to zombie thriller #ALIVE. The movie stars Yoo Ah-in and Park Shin-hye in the lead. Ahead of its release, the cast and crew came together for a special premiere of the movie. The premiere took place in Seoul and the Descendants of the Sun star Song Hye‑kyo was present to support the film. The actress, who is also a close friend of the movie's lead actor Yoo Ah-in, sat in the audience to cheer for the movie.  Song Hye-kyo shares the same agency as Yoo Ah-in (UAA) and has worked with Zip Cinema through her 2014 film My Palpitating Life. Song Hye-kyo took to her Instagram Stories and shared a picture of the cast standing on the stage of Lotte Cinema World Tower in Seoul. She shared the image with the caption, "#ALIVE #Zip Cinema.”..source credit @https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/song-hye-kyo-supports-park-shin-hye-and-yoo-ah-she-attends-premiere-alive-see-pic-544046
  • Like 2

df0cd7c2-d348-4035-b231-9a380b23d03a.jpg

Song Hye-kyo attended VIP premiere of'#Alive' to cheer up'Best' infant

Input: 2020.06.24 11:49 AM

| Edit: 2020.06.24 11:49 AM

Actor Song Hye-kyo attended the VIP premiere of the movie'#Alive' to support Yu-in Lee, a member of the same agency. 

Song Hye-kyo posted a picture of the movie premiere on her Instagram story on the 23rd. He explained the picture with the words'#live','#house film history'.

d071e2a9-e7ba-40f6-b793-9ef8970c952e.jpg

The public photos are black and white photos taken at the VIP premiere. It contains the appearances of young people, Park Shin-hye, Lee Hyun-wook, etc., who appeared in'#Alive'. 

Song Hye-kyo visited the VIP premiere of the movie'#Alive' held at Lotte Cinema World Tower in Songpa-gu, Seoul on this day. He belongs to Yu-in Yoo and his agency UAA. I have always been proud of my thick friendship.

98e24388-c76e-4e45-a188-0164379bf832.jpg

On the other hand,'#live' is a thriller containing the process of attacking people who suffer from unknown symptoms and struggling to survive the isolated young in the apartment. Released today (24th).

<Photo source = Song Hye-kyo, Yu-in Instagram>....source credit @https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2087757#_DYAD#_enliple

• Like 3

On 6/24/2020 at 1:21 AM, caileysmileyyy said:

Hi @sunflower91_ her love and support to his brother YAI is soooooo sweet. Hope Kyo and YAI can make a drama or movie together in the future. That would be nice to see them  if they pair-up on screen.

Hi @caileysmileyyy! Yes love their friendship , they're like one happy and supportive family in UAA! I have heard before that SHK love to have a project with YAI , be it in movie or drama it would be great for us ! We all know that SHK is there at the premiere of "Alive" but no photo of her -_-. Last year it was really a tough one  for SHK , time flies it's been a year already with that unfortunate news about her marriage, just hope this year will be good to her , hope she will be showered with lots of love and happiness .   Wish she can update her public IG soon and we'll hear news of her movie or drama comeback ! 

6afb0f0cgy1gg48i97wpaj20sg0jwqik.jpg

credit: weibo/baidu 

• Like 6

9 Times Song Hye Kyo Was An Absolute Stunner In The Most Gorgeous Gowns

She absolutely stole the show each time!

OVKyOsT5bEsCB1__yIXXy5xQCleLPgS7WB6IWdvJpyGnb8M4feHpK508Fsn3XO3mrfaTJVXELTVC2fVTlvK64enF6M3mkfWi=w720-nu-rj-e365

Along with her rep as an incredible actress, Song Hye Kyo is equally known for her gorgeous visuals, and her looks at the red carpet are especially looked forward to! Here are 9 times Song Hye Kyo showed up in a gorgeous gown, and stole the show with her stunning looks!

1. Her visuals are unreal!

2. Song Hye Kyo is such a beauty!

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/9-times-song-hye-kyo-absolute-stunner-in-gorgeous-gowns/

Love this article about SHK , she deserves to be praised for her visuals and people should know that she doesnt have the beautiful face only she have a beautiful heart also!  ! People who hurt and hurl you with insulting and degrading words will have their own karma, they are just bitter,  for you have something that they dont have and they think you dont deserve it . They look at your success, your popularity, your friends, your career, etc., and think that you are not worthy of these things, because they are only looking at things at surface level. They don’t care about the hard work you had put in behind the scenes — your sacrifices, your worries, your fears and the pains you’d gone through.They are jealous people who curse and wish for your downfall because they want you to lose the things you have that they don’t. and Lastly , they are a bunch of unhappy people who wanted to pull you down to their level of unhappiness. Their motto in life ,  If they can’t enjoy their life, they make sure you can’t enjoy yours too and in general they are just a bunch of losers !  Wishing always SHK for her happiness and more success in life ! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Here’s How 12 Of Korea’s Most Famous Actresses Look Like Without A Speck Of Makeup On

#6 is just gorgeous.

0LZqfGHZdh3oE8uWNnvNmYVqdvcl4tS2WWRygytb                          
Christine Fernandez
Just now
Idols aren’t the only ones who look amazing without makeup on! The following twelve actresses are known in Korea not just for their acting skills, but for their unparalleled beauty as well. With or without makeup, they all look beautiful.
Check them out below!  
Source Credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/12-koreas-famous-actresses-look-like-without-speck-makeup/
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

9 Times Song Hye Kyo Was An Absolute Stunner In The Most Gorgeous Gowns

She absolutely stole the show each time!

Along with her rep as an incredible actress, Song Hye Kyo is equally known for her gorgeous visuals, and her looks at the red carpet are especially looked forward to! Here are 9 times Song Hye Kyo showed up in a gorgeous gown, and stole the show with her stunning looks!

1. Her visuals are unreal!

2. Song Hye Kyo is such a beauty!

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/9-times-song-hye-kyo-absolute-stunner-in-gorgeous-gowns/

Love this article about SHK , she deserves to be praised for her visuals and people should know that she doesnt have the beautiful face only she have a beautiful heart also!  ! People who hurt and hurl you with insulting and degrading words will have their own karma, they are just bitter,  for you have something that they dont have and they think you dont deserve it . They look at your success, your popularity, your friends, your career, etc., and think that you are not worthy of these things, because they are only looking at things at surface level. They don’t care about the hard work you had put in behind the scenes — your sacrifices, your worries, your fears and the pains you’d gone through.They are jealous people who curse and wish for your downfall because they want you to lose the things you have that they don’t. and Lastly , they are a bunch of unhappy people who wanted to pull you down to their level of unhappiness. Their motto in life ,  If they can’t enjoy their life, they make sure you can’t enjoy yours too and in general they are just a bunch of losers !  Wishing always SHK for her happiness and more success in life ! 

My most favorite look of her is #4. Closest to that is #2. And of course, #7 for photoshoot. Always love the team behind those. 

Anyway, hope she's in for a  project soon. Drama or film.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ulap2 said:

My most favorite look of her is #4. Closest to that is #2. And of course, #7 for photoshoot. Always love the team behind those. 

Hi @ulap2! Me love her look on #6 #7  and #8. Just unfortunate that last year SHK was snob by K Drama awards for her role in Encounter , we could have seen her then at the red carpet in gorgeous gown! Hope if she decides for her comeback be in movie or drama it will showcase her acting prowess and a blockbuster potential ! 

104993586_2700413780281005_4501742997512005692_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Uu8M93GaGHYAX_nAl0x&_nc_ht=scontent.fceb2-1.fna&oh=191125085aa4a1011ad1601680318cbb&oe=5F19FBDC

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

Hi @ulap2! Me love her look on #6 #7  and #8. Just unfortunate that last year SHK was snob by K Drama awards for her role in Encounter , we could have seen her then at the red carpet in gorgeous gown! Hope if she decides for her comeback be in movie or drama it will showcase her acting prowess and a blockbuster potential ! 

I don't know what happened with Encounter. I am really curious. It's okay if they don't nominate Kyo but there are other people who made that drama who deserves even just nomination. I really love everything about there - OST, Direction, Cinematography, how they incorporate art (visual, animation, poetry and music) there. It's so rare these days to find these beauties in a drama. And I love how they subtly discussed the social norms there. So interesting details! 

I hope so too that, if ever she decides to do a production again, it will be another well-written and with a good production company. I am missing her presence on the screen. I can settle with a film if drama is too long for her. And I hope so too that it will be something she couldn't pass up. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Wow!!Nice to see a lot coming back here..Guess we all miss her dearly...Sorry if I'm no help with the updates:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:...Thank you so much for keeping this thread alive...This thread remains to be the home for all of us loyal kyonatics...:please::happydance:

Peace and stay safe guyz...

• Like 4
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, jjeennyy19 said:

Wow!!Nice to see a lot coming back here..Guess we all miss her dearly...Sorry if I'm no help with the updates:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:...Thank you so much for keeping this thread alive...This thread remains to be the home for all of us loyal kyonatics...:please::happydance:

Peace and stay safe guyz...

It's been years!!!! I hope to see utkim, fresh spring, hclover and others too. 

Keep safe! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, jjeennyy19 said:

Wow!!Nice to see a lot coming back here..Guess we all miss her dearly...Sorry if I'm no help with the updates:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:...Thank

HI @jjeennyy19! love to see you here dear !   

1 hour ago, ulap2 said:

I don't know what happened with Encounter. I am really curious. It's okay if they don't nominate Kyo but there are other people who made that drama who deserves even just nomination

Sometimes , i am wondering also about K Drama award giving body criteria???? What's nice about SHK is that , her love and passion for acting was never affected by those award recognition and i guess she is more happy to know if fans show love and support to her dramas/movies  .  

SHK is the most sought after cover girl in major magazine in Korea , China and other Asian Countries

006VML8Igy1gg5fe8mr11j30u040fkgo.jpg

with addition of latest Elle cover photo not only in Singapore but in HongKong and Taiwan as well:

6afb0f0cgy1gfh6uyws6oj20u010mtdf.jpg

credit:owner of photo in weibo

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

Hi @ulap2 unfortunate that last year SHK was snob by K Drama awards for her role in Encounter , we could have seen her then at the red carpet in gorgeous gown! Hope if she decides for her comeback be in movie or drama it will showcase her acting prowess and a blockbuster potential ! 

I was expecting Kyo would get an acting nomination for her portrayal as CSH in Encounter in any k-drama annual awards but sadly she didn't :tears: 

Agree with you in the last part of your post. Hope she'll win her 3rd  or more Daesang Grand Prize  award again soon.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ulap2 said:

I don't know what happened with Encounter. I am really curious. It's okay if they don't nominate Kyo but there are other people who made that drama who deserves even just nomination. I really love everything about there - OST, Direction, Cinematography, how they incorporate art (visual, animation, poetry and music) there. It's so rare these days to find these beauties in a drama. And I love how they subtly discussed the social norms there. So interesting details! 

I hope so too that, if ever she decides to do a production again, it will be another well-written and with a good production company. I am missing her presence on the screen. I can settle with a film if drama is too long for her. And I hope so too that it will be something she couldn't pass up. 

Now this made me nostalgic and will rewatch Encounter.  I find sometimes reviewing past dramas you discover new insights as opposed to first viewing. You just notice more things that you miss . 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, ulap2 said:

It's been years!!!! I hope to see utkim, fresh spring, hclover and others too. 

Keep safe! 

Yeah..I miss the chatty days here were we need to keep up reading the pages...I havent heard from sunbae @utkim for about a year now..Hope she is fine...

Praying unni to have a project soon so all the "inactive" kyonatics will gather here again...

Regarding the encounter awards..There's definitely something fishy with how K-Ent give/held their awards..A lot is deserving but not all are nominated or wins...hope unni doesnt care much about awards but for me she really doesnt need to prove herself anymore..

• Like 4