Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

from nate news entertainment hot photo/topic:  even just an IG story of SHK thanking her dear friend for the gift 

Song Hye-kyo, certified as a pottery gift given by Joo-hyun Ok... The beauty of friendship still "Son Jae-Joo-chan"  ( thru google trans)

Original article sent to Sporty News 2020-06-17 15:22

Knight image

[Sports TV News = Reporter Choi Young-sun] Actor Song Hye-kyo has certified a special gift from singer Ok Joo-hyun.

Song Hye-kyo posted a photo on her Instagram story on the 17th, tagging her social media account with Ok Joo-hyun, along with a short text "Son Jae-ju."

In the public picture, Song Hye-kyo, who received only one bowl from the world he owed himself to, as Ok-Hyun Ok's hobbies are known as pottery, proved this.

In particular, Song Hye-kyo, who recently attracted attention with comments from Jin-jin, who is exchanging with Jin-jin, made her heart'hun-hun' with her one-year-old sister Ok Joo-hyun.

Song Hye-kyo, who has a break after the drama'Boyfriend', is currently reviewing her next work.

Sporty News = Reporter Choi Young-sun young77@spotvnews.co.kr

https://news.nate.com/view/20200617n29277&mid=e0100&cid=834690

• Like 4

Song Hye Kyo Joined The Modelling Contest That Helped Launched Her Career ‘Cos She Wanted To Win A School Uniform
By TAMMI TAN

14-year-olds have different priorities. Song Hye Kyo
14-year-olds have different priorities.
Published17 JUNE, 2020
UPDATED 18 JUNE, 2020

14-year-olds have different priorities.

As one of the biggest Hallyu stars in the world, Song Hye Kyo needs no introduction (especially with all the drama surrounding her personal life lately, which we won’t go into). But did you know that it originally wasn’t her intention to become an actor?

That’s what she claims in a recent interview with ELLE Taiwan, anyway. The 38-year-old South Korean actress recently sat down for an exclusive interview with the magazine — she’s their June 2020 cover girl — and looked back on her 24-year-long career, including the seemingly inconspicuous event that started it all.

“By chance, I happened to hear about a modelling competition that was giving out school uniforms as prizes, so I decided to take part and was fortunate enough to get first place,” she recalled. The then-14-year-old went on to become a model for the company that organised the contest, which opened doors to the acting world, which led to her breakout role in 2000’s Autumn in My Heart… and the rest is history

How many of us looked this good when we were 14? 

How many of us looked this good when we were 14?
When asked what’s her secret to not only finding success, but staying successful in the notoriously cutthroat industry that is showbiz, Hye Kyo mused, “I had a pretty early start compared to other actors who are around my age, which has helped me accumulate a lot of great experiences and memories.”

She also attributes her popularity to her being fortunate enough to participate in so many good dramas over the years. “Whenever I focus on giving my best performance, I realise that the number of fans grows as well. I was able to get to this point thanks to the support of my team and my fans, and I express my gratitude for that every day.”

To be honest, we think having a face like that helps too 

To be honest, we think having a face like that helps too
While she acknowledged that not every performance of hers has been 100 per cent perfect, she has no regrets and loves every single part she’s taken on in the past. Her personal favourite, however, is her role as a blind heiress in That Winter, The Wind Blows opposite Jo In Sung.

“I was so completely immersed in my character that towards the end of filming, there wasn’t a shadow of the real Song Hye Kyo to be found. It was difficult to pull away and that left a very deep impression on me.”

With Jo In Sung in That Winter, The Wind Blows 

With Jo In Sung in That Winter, The Wind Blows
The conversation then moved to her expanding her career beyond South Korea into China. So far, Hye Kyo has worked with renowned directors Wong Kar Wai (for 2013’s The Grandmaster) and John Woo (for 2014’s two-part film The Crossing). Although she called it a great honour and valuable opportunity to grow, she admitted that she struggled with the Chinese language.

“Before filming started, I spent a lot of time practising my Mandarin, but during the shoot, I realised that the vocabulary in the script was completely different from what I had learned earlier! So I had no choice but to memorise my lines word by word. I felt a lot of pressure but through lots of practice and help from other people, I was able to successfully finish filming.”

Where there’s a will, there’s a way Where there’s a will, there’s a way
Photos: ELLE Taiwan, KBS World/YouTube, SBS...source credit @https://www.todayonline.com/8days/sceneandheard/entertainment/song-hye-kyo-joined-modelling-contest-helped-launched-her-career
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

cute puppy...credit @songhyekyozone

Ogu is so cuteeeee

And I am happy to see AIMH posters still in display after years... I became Kyo's fan after saw her in the drama 18 years ago, she attracted my attention. I like her just the way she is, at that time she just began to be a hallyu star (I don't even know what is Hallyu means at that time) no awards, no magazines cover, no CF, no social media... and I am proud to be fan of her. And after many successful dramas, CF, multiple awards, 3 boyfriend, one wedding, one divorce, and many hate comments towards her, I still love her... I love her acting, her talent, her beauty, and her character. I am glad she has family, friends and fans who support her no matter what. Afterall her face is not beautiful comparing to her heart (her stylist said that)....

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Hello everyone...nice to be back after 3 years hiatus here...got busy in Real life....gladly recover my acct after a few attempts of log in then needed to change password in order to be activated...happy to see those familiar names still here...

Patiently waiting for our dearest Queen comeback project...Take care and have a good day Chinggus....

As SHK once quoted there always..

"A gift for those who patiently waited."

• Like 7

On 6/18/2020 at 11:33 PM, yayaxele21 said:

As SHK once quoted there always..

"A gift for those who patiently waited."

Hello! Nice to see you too, i'm back also just a few weeks ago and yes just like you patiently waiting for her next project  who knows her gift to us is brewing already  just needs right timing! For now i am just fine with some updates on her IG , CFs ,Magazine Covers and some news about her .  Actually my main reason for coming back on this thread is that , it is  my way of showing my  support to  SHK  since lately she is the target again of some fans bashing and degrading her especially IG, Twitter and FB which i can't understand why they are doing this to her.  Anyways , despite all those rude comments thrown at her for sure karma will be on them and happy life will go on for SHK! Just happy that SHK looks super good and gorgeous on her latest CFs and magazine covers.  

62954773ly1gfv3csd61lj20ko0zw464.jpg

credit:owner of photo on weibo 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

160420_2p16_song1.jpg

“Most of my fans have been with me since I started till now.And most of their characters and personalities are surprisingly same as mine. They silently support me, trusting me.

And I trust them too.

Sometimes when I see other celebrities' fans speaking out for their idols, I can't help but feeling envious.

But at the end of the day, I realised that fans like mine, who support me silently, are the ones that truly cares and understands me”.

Translated by @khxy (Excerpt from Hye Kyo’s Time)
(Image: Korean Times)

• Like 11
  • Love 1

June 20, 2020 16:34
Tips for Healthy Living 7 Celebrity Women, from Jennifer Lopez to Song Hye Kyo
WOMAN coil
Bobbin Editor Content
Jennifer Lopez and Song Hye Kyo
 Instagram / @ kyo1122, @ scottbarnes68
When you have such a busy schedule, you may not pay attention to physical health. Dense activities can make you feel lazy and ultimately fail to adopt a healthy lifestyle . In fact, without a physically fit, we will have difficulty optimally active.
If you still feel lazy to take care of your health, we can try to look at the examples given by female celebrities of the world. Among them, Jennifer Lopez, Cindy Crawford, Kim Hee Ae, also Aishwarya Rai. To maintain fitness as well as beauty, these artists have a healthy lifestyle, with a few points that we can emulate.
Like what tips for a healthy lifestyle style of these female celebrities ? Following the review.
  to Her World , Kim Hee Ae suggested that we don't forget to maintain skin condition while being diligent in exercising. He also recommended not to consume alcohol when following a strict diet, while not sleeping too late.
Song Hye Kyo

Song Hye Kyo
Song Hye Kyo Photo: Doc. @ songhyekyo.ig
Korean celebrities known for their beauty, Song: : Hye Kyo , also have a healthy lifestyle that can be replicated. Not only trying to care for her beauty from the outside, she also tried to live a healthy lifestyle. According to Shape,,  along with age, the 38-year-old actress is indeed more concerned with health aspects, she tried to maintain fitness by exercising,,  including by undergoing yoga and also cardio,,, training.             List of Other Actress                                                            Jennifer Lopez , Jennifer Anniston,
Cindy Crawford, 
Halle Berry,                                                                              Kim Hee Ae, Aishwarya Rai,                                                 source credit @https://m-kumparan-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/m.kumparan.com/amp/kumparanwoman/tips-hidup-sehat-ala-7-seleb-perempuan-dari-jennifer-lopez-hingga-song-hye-kyo-1teJoF4PWLp?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASDAAQE%3D#aoh=15927366365014&amp_ct=1592736652814&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fkumparan.com%2Fkumparanwoman%2Ftips-hidup-sehat-ala-7-seleb-perempuan-dari-jennifer-lopez-hingga-song-hye-kyo-1teJoF4PWLp

• Like 4

Nice seeing you here @twtwb! more on WCVB Chronicle  throwback  2007 interview of  SHK  that was featured last Jun 17 and i love to hear what the anchor said about SHK on the last part of the video:"Song Hye Kyo remains as Asia's most elusive A Listers with her every move scrutinized by press and the fans." Well newbies to K Dramas need to research more about SHK before spewing rude comments to her .Check out the video on the link below, love the way she talks about her thoughts on K Biz :

Classic Chronicle: K-pop craze

A look back at Anthony Everett’s trip to Seoul, South Korea more than a decade ago. There, he received a crash course in Korean culture from the movie stars to K-pop!     ChronicleUpdated: 2:46 PM EDT Jun 17, 2020

https://www.wcvb.com/article/classic-chronicle-k-pop-craze/32895540

Well after decades of her career , SHK definitely i still on TOP of her game because of her love for acting and works hard for it . Definitely  its her destiny to be a huge Hallyu Superstar , thus never underestimate the Star Power of SHK !

006CYdnply1gg04qy6odkj30u010ydp9.jpg

credit: owner of photo on weibo 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Looking back on the times when Song Hye Kyo wears a uniform, from hair to makeup to see how beauty is legendary.

GREENFollow Nhip Song Viet 16 ngày trước
photo1591424516017-1591424516396-crop-15 

With the level of both beauty and career, the story of Song Hye Kyo on her face with numerous expensive, luxurious outfits is very normal. However, the moments of "beauty wall" of Korea returned to the simple and simple things still make people not flutter, such as a few times Song Hye Kyo dressed in school uniforms, for example.

Looking back on the times Song Hye Kyo wears a uniform, from hair to makeup to see what beauty is in the legend - Photo 1.

Looking back on the times Song Hye Kyo wears a uniform, from hair to makeup to see how beauty is legendary.

Pursuing acting for more than 20 years, Song Hye Kyo does not lack the opportunity to transform into the image of a high school girl. And perhaps, leaving the deepest impression in the audience is the image of Song Hye Kyo in the movie "My Girl and I". On that day, Song Hye Kyo wore extremely light makeup, only dressed around a few hairstyles like ponytail or half tied, the main outfit was a school uniform but her pure beauty still shined brightly. 

brightly.

Looking back on the times Song Hye Kyo wore a simple, uniform from hair to makeup to see what beauty is in the legend - Photo 3.

Looking back on the times Song Hye Kyo wore a simple, uniform from hair to makeup to see how beauty is legendary.

Looking back on the times Song Hye Kyo wore a simple, uniform from hair to makeup to see how beauty is legendary.

Looking back on the times when Song Hye Kyo wore a simple, uniform from hair to makeup to see how beauty is legendary.

The beauty of Song Hye Kyo has become a legend. This "reverse-aging" beauty is so great that at the age of 33, Song Hye Kyo still plays a "delicious" role as a high school girl with a short hairstyle, dewy makeup and even accentuated. very cute hair accessories in the movie "My Brilliant Life".

Looking back on the times Song Hye Kyo wore a simple, uniform from hair to makeup to see what beauty is in the legend - Photo 9. 

The movie, "The Winter Wind of the Year," also recorded a very expensive moment when Song Hye Kyo wore a school uniform, a neat mane of hair and did not care about the thorough makeup of the face. And although the uniforms are often stereotypical, rigid, perhaps, this is an effective weapon to exalted the beauty of the people of the "beauty wall" of Korea in general, and the legendary beauty. Song Hye Kyo in particular.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hi Gigi ! Yes she is very supportive to YAI , its nice that she was able to update her IGs with this  and oh she is with J Jang might be with some UAA squad , most likely Ms Park is there too in support of YAI!  

Goddess #SongHyeKyo new ig story update, she's always been supporting Yoo Ah In in any of his project we love you and we miss you @kyo1122

• 0084Llwrly1gg2n7e1sspj30yi1pc4qq.jpg
  • Like 7