Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

kstarlive
  • large_56dbe89ef1b35789129abcd4863e0c8535258948.jpeg

10 Then-and-Now Comparison Photos of Actresses Who have Been in the Industry for Almost 2 Decades

Powered by Google TranslateTranslate

Another decade has passed, here are how the actresses look like now.

There are faces that we have come to be very familiar seeing on screen at the start of a decade and these faces will still be the faces we will be seeing in the new decade to come. We get ourselves familiarize with female celebrities, especially actresses through productions that they were in and in a blink, 20 years have passed with us seeing them through dramas, shows and more. Despite so, they don't seem like they are losing their charm anytime soon and here are 10 actresses to prove it. 

Song Hyekyo 

1577008470218-hqdefault.jpg1577008470222-1571134981-20191015-songhyekyo.jpg

Image Source: Pinterest 

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/12/22/10-actresses-who-have-been-on-the-screen-for-nearly-20-years-a-comparison-of-their-then-and-now-is-simply-mind-blowing-313366

• Like 2

On 6/15/2020 at 1:36 AM, caileysmileyyy said:

@sunflower91_ nice to see you back:)

Yes happy to be back here ! Thanks everyone  for keeping this thread alive and  @caileysmileyyy for managing SHK fans home! Nice to see familiar names again here  @zashibear @GinaSingapore ,of course the ever diligent @gigivillaceran and hello to @marvellousgal29 and @JiminLove

Just like you guys , I wish also that SHK will have another project be on big or small screen that can beat DOTS popularity  but as we know she is not the type to grab every offer that comes her way , usually she will have years of hiatus before she starts a new project .  Well if she is taking her time to decide for another project ,  well hope she is enjoying her free time.   

Just sad that at this time she is again the subject of bashing and ridicule from other fans but i do believe they can never put SHK down never , Song Hye Kyo is THE SONG HYE KYO . I think those fans bashing her are newbies to KDrama that happens to know only those with latest hit dramas . What makes my browse raise when i saw comments like she is riding the popularity of someone ......Hello????? SHK need not to in fact its the other way around , what she does even the slightest comment on IG is already a newsmaker /headline/trending and who among the K actresses of her age has the most IG following? at 10.5M just way below from young K idols/actress? Who landed on the cover of Elle/Bazaar from 4 different countries without even a drama to promote or showing this year ?  only SHK  and  Who is considered as  Hallyu Queen with the most number of hit and super blockbuster dramas ? of course only SHK .  and who landed on no 2 spot on Top 10 Preferred Korean Actors - Korean Hallyu 2020! (Feb 2020)?  well SHK again , with no drama/movie for 2020 but on the no 2 spot .   I guess they never knew about these facts , well i think those fans needs to research more about SHK before they put her down.  Another thing , to  those saying bad things about SHK that she does not deserve to be in a relationship again just because she is a divorcee, blah blah blah  and no good for a single man, Why ?  Is there such a rule impose on their status when people choose to fall in love and be happy ?  SHK deserves happiness in life too. Sorry for my rants , i just cant take the comments about her . 

007VUKjrgy1gfuctuvm5mj30u010nahw.jpg

credit: owner in weibo

Well for now we will be patiently waiting for SHKs next comeback project .  SHK be happy always!

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1