Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye Kyo stuns in the cover of Elle Singapore's May issue

Published April 30, 2020 09:15 AM

"Descendants of the Sun" star Song Hye Kyo is all sorts of stunning in the cover of Elle Singapore.

The fashion magazine shined the spotlight on the South Korean actress for its May issue and it's making waves online.

You can read the full cover story on Elle Singapore's website.

In February, Hye Kyo turned heads at the Milan Fashion Week, proving that she's recovering just fine after her divorce with Song Joong Ki last June.

The divorce had sent shock waves across their large fanbase, causing the hashtag #SongSongCouple to trend anew. To recall, the hashtag initially trended on their wedding day...source credit @https://www-gmanetwork-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.gmanetwork.com/news/showbiz/showbizabroad/736215/song-hye-kyo-stuns-in-the-cover-of-elle-singapore-s-may-issue/story/?amp&usqp=mq331AQTKAGYAbDvhIjruPTaKLABIMABAQ%3D%3D&amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gmanetwork.com%2Fnews%2Fshowbiz%2Fshowbizabroad%2F736215%2Fsong-hye-kyo-stuns-in-the-cover-of-elle-singapore-s-may-issue%2Fstory%2F%3Famp%23referrer%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com

[Exclusive] "I'm a lucky person" .. Song Hye-kyo, foreign fashion magazine cover → Beauty + Interview center of the topic (General)

Article entry 2020.04.29. 5:29 pm

202004291651381556028_20200429171935_01_20200429172914694.jpg?type=w430View original
Photo = Song Hye-kyo Instagram
[Herald POP = Chun Yun-hye reporter] Song Hye-kyo decorates the cover of a foreign fashion magazine pictorial and continues to show her current status through interviews.
On the afternoon of the 29th, Song Hye-kyo released several pictorial cuts through her Instagram.
The pictorial cover is the May issue of Elle Singapore. Song Hye-kyo showed off the pictorial cut and showed off her alluring beauty. The unrealistic visuals made her age inconceivable and appealed to Hye-kyo Song's various charms, from a dreamy look to a neat look.
Song Hye-kyo also released an interview through Elle Singapore. He said, "I am a very lucky person. I have been able to participate in amazing works since I was a child. It is the reason I am today that programs have become popular and loved by many people. I am very grateful for it." Explained the power that enabled Song Hye-kyo of
When Song Hye-kyo's pictorial was released, the praise of fellow actors continued. A close actor, Park Sol-mi, praised Song Hye-kyo's beauty by saying, "I'm trying to do it" and "I'm trying to do it." Ok Joo-hyun also admired, "Wow. It was natural that other fans' compliments came.
Song Hye-kyo's pictorial cut is a big topic in itself. Despite its pictorial with overseas magazines, not domestic, the topic is hot. This proves that the beauty of Song Hye-kyo and the presence of the name are so great.
Song Hye-kyo is reviewing her comeback after the tvN drama 'Boyfriend', which ended last year. So far, she has been presenting pictorial photography and overseas fashion shows, etc., and occasionally conveys the current situation. The reaction he expects to meet with the public through new works is great.
popnews@heraldcorp.com.                   source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/112/0003293596

I don't know why people are complaining about SHK's same expression on her photoshoots. Obviously she's modelling. Why can't they get it? You don't smile in a portrait advertisement. No master have done that for an ad. And a smiling person in advertisement is tiring to look at. Can't they get it?

I'm sure she's a happy person. But she's not on her own in these photographs. She is MODELLING!

P. S. The 3rd Cover of Elle Singapore is my most favorite photo of her. Brings back the vibe of an elegant Chinese woman in the 80s. It also makes me hope for a project (ad or film) pairing with Takeshi Kaneshiro.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Song Hye Kyo is breathtakingly beautiful in her latest magazine cover

vp-profile-80x80.png
BY VP ADMIN
APRIL 30, 2020
Song-Hye-Kyo4.jpg
All photos from Elle Singapore

Song Hye Kyo has always been one of the prettiest faces in Asia. Of course, her angelic beauty and sophisticated aura made her star power stronger as years passed by. The 38-year-old South Korean superstar stuns in her latest photoshoot with Elle Singapore’s May 2020 issue.

The international publication featured the actress as their cover girl. In the said issue, Hye Kyo discussed an array of topics including the secret to her successful career and her beauty routine. 

“I think I have been very fortunate. Being able to be in such amazing productions since I was young, and those productions performing well, along with receiving love from so many people, is why I am where I am today — and I’m very thankful for that,” Hye Kyo said about her career.

Aside from her Elle magazine shoot, Hye Kyo has been busy with various endorsement shoots. In fact, just recently, she headlined the series Encounter alongside Park Bo Gum where she played the role of Cha Soo-hyun.

Take a look at some of her photos below:  

song-hye-kyo.jpgsong-hye-kyo2.jpgsong-hye-kyo3.jpg

In the Philippines, Hye Kyo gained Asia-wide popularity through her leading roles in television dramas Autumn in My Heart (2000), All In (2003), Full House (2004), That Winter, the Wind Blows (2013), Descendants of the Sun (2016), and Encounter (2018)...source credit @https://villagepipol.com/song-hye-kyo-is-breathtakingly-beautiful-in-her-latest-magazine-cover/

8 hours ago

Song Hye Kyo shines in newest photoshoot for jewelry brand Chaumet

1588265895-song-hye-kyo.jpg
Song Hye Kyo is elegant and sophisticated in her newest photoshoot for jewelry brand Chaumet. The beautiful actress is the global ambassador for the brand and has taken part in another elegant photoshoot. Song Hye Kyo is sporting a unique look with light brown hair and blue contact lenses. The artistic photoshoot has gained netizen attention, eventually making it's way to trending news. 

What do you think of Song Hye Kyo's look? 

1588265898-song-hye-kyo-1.jpg1588265902-song-hye-kyo-2.jpg1588265905-song-hye-kyo-3.jpg source credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/04/song-hye-kyo-shines-in-newest-photoshoot-for-jewelry-brand-chaumet
00:19

Song-Hye-Kyo-f-660x400.jpgELLE SINGAPORE

FASHION

Song Hye Kyo Flaunts Timeless Elegance As Cover Girl For ELLE Singapore May 2020 Issue

By Khriz Virgilio | May 1, 2020

THE IMPRESSIVE SOPHISTICATION OF SONG HYE KYO LIVES ON!

This May, well-loved Korean actress Song Hye Kyo will be decorating the cover of ELLE Singapore’s latest issue with her ageless beauty and elegance. 

song hye kyo

STRENGTH OF A MODERN WOMAN

Showing her classy vibes in the pictorial, the Hallyu star exudes with overflowing charisma as an empowered contemporary woman. Sporting mostly bright colors, Song Hye Kyo is definitely making spring lovelier with her stunning photos.  

I think I have been very fortunate. Being able to be in such amazing productions since I was young, and those productions performing well, along with receiving love from so many people, is why I am where I am today — and I’m very thankful for that,” she said.

As of now, the actress is still reviewing options for her next project. Previously, she captivated fans’ hearts through her hit tvN drama series Encounter alongside Park Bo Gum.

Meanwhile, fans can see more stunning photos and know more about Song Hye Kyo’s interview by grabbing a copy of ELLE Singapore’s May 2020 issue....source credit @https://www.hellokpop.com/fashion/song-hye-kyo-elle-singapore-may-2020-issue/

Song Hye Kyo reveals shoe brand gravure ... freedom and romantic themes

Newsen May 02, 2020 20:00

r.580x0

Photo = SUECOMMA BONNE

Song Hye Kyo's gravure has been released.
SUECOMMA BONNE, a shoe brand developed by the Kolon Industries FnC division, recently released a spring / summer 2020 gravure photographed with Song Hye Kyo.
This gravure is based on the concept of "VIVID SUMMER" in free and romantic Los Angeles, USA. The gravure contains the beauty of Museson Hegyo and the uniqueness of SUECOMMA BONNE's summer shoes.
At the “VIVID SUMMER EDITION” special exhibition in the spring and summer of 2020, you can see many shoes worn by Song Hye Kyo in gravure, and all shoes can be purchased at the Kolon mall and in stores.

r.580x0

Original article delivery date: March 31, 2020
08:26 Reporter: Kim Myung Mi

Actress Song Hyekyo joined the 'Thanks to you' challenge on her Instagram.

May 06, 2020

1.jpg

Actress Song Hyekyo joined the 'Thanks to you' challenge on her Instagram.
Song Hyekyo wrote on her Instagram account on May 6th, "I was chosen by Kim Hyesoo to participate. I sincerely thank the Korean medical staff for their sacrifice beyond their efforts."
"Thanks to the medical staff. Thanks to you, the challenge. Thanks to you campage," she posted a photo of her posing  "Thanks to you" thumbs up.
In the photo, Song Hyekyo boasts a pure visual wearing a bright-colored blouse with her hair tied naturally.
Meanwhile, Song Hyekyo appeared on tvN's "Boyfriend" last year and is currently considering her next film...source credit @https://www.storykpop.com/2020/05/actress-song-hyekyo-joined-thanks-to.html?m=1
  • Like 1