Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

1 hour ago, Deepakmahajan said:

@gigivillaceran sorry if i came out as rude. Actually I was pissed bcoz i know that isn't  true bcoz shk who pioneered hallyu and went to china with president for cultural talks. That shows her impact. Yes we have nothing to prove to someone on internet. I hope she signs new drama soon. I wish she had signed hyena 

Sorry too dear just ignored them

ea3f0af7ee88e9972b3296a3e8964834.jpg
(c) STUDIO DRAGON CORPORATION

[Korean Entertainment Menus]
NBC Universal Entertainment is currently releasing a Blu-ray & DVD of the best modern Cinderella love story "Boyfriend" of the century, presented by a big couple of Song Hye-Gyo & Park Bo-Gum.

Park Bo-Gum, who gained the spotlight in "Love Sketch-Respond 1988-", played a big break in the role of Prince Tsundere, who was full of adorable characters in the terrestrial first starring "The Moonlight Drawn by Clouds". Bogum, the most loved star right now, has become a hot topic at fan meetings in Asian countries, and made its debut in Japan as a singer in March 2019.
For the first time in two years, he chose a modern-day romance starring for the first time! A young man full of free souls falls in love with a woman of different age and social status and follows the path he believed in. , Boo Gum's transparent and pure character and one-and-only brilliant visuals! Everyone from the moment the Wabie Long Hair Bo Gum appeared in the vibrant city of Cuba, fell in love with him. and will! attracted enthusiastic support as a "national boyfriend", further this work, which earned a worldwide popularity, to become the "best of the masterpiece" of Bogomu is definitely not!
Korea top at the forefront Actress Song Hye-Gyo returns to drama for the first time in two years since mega-hit "Love Under The Sun", a mega-hit film! The delicate emotional performance and breathtaking beauty embody the reappearance of the right personality, proving the value of the acting actress! The first co-starring with Park Bo Gum attracted attention before the shooting, but from the first time The compatibility of the two is perfect as there is no more. Their overwhelming aura and successive visuals bring miraculous chemistry, every scene is as beautiful as a painting! Keep an eye on the best love couple who shines in Korean drama history!
★ To celebrate the release of Blu-ray & DVD, we have released a special PV “Animation Story” using fantastic illustrations of men and women who have been used for opening and ending and have become a hot topic, suggesting the whereabouts of love. masu!
Https://Youtu.Be/pEC7smQmmug

This work became a hot topic with different fantastic illustrations used for opening and ending each time. The illustrator was Cham Sun, an illustrator who has been at the forefront for over 20 years. Jin-yuk, played by Park Bo-Gum, imagined the "sun", and Soo-hyeon, played by Song Hye-Gyo, imaged the "moon". This is a special PV that perfectly matches CHEEZE's singing OST "Movie-like Day" to animated images of illustrations expressing expressions like adult fairy tales. I want you to enjoy the drama while checking illustrations that imply the whereabouts of love between Jinyuk and Suhyun.

d7174dd6cb38ecced4e0e38e9773752f.jpg
(c) STUDIO DRAGON CORPORATION

"Boyfriend"
DVD SET1 [with bonus DVD] (with trial Blu-ray) / Blu-ray SET1 [with bonus DVD]
DVD SET2 [with bonus DVD] (with trial Blu-ray) / Blu- ray SET2 [with benefits DVD] March 3, 2020 (Tuesday) Release
DVD each ¥ 16200 + tax / Blu-ray each ¥ 18200 + tax
※ rental DVD popular release in the
sale, Publisher: NBC Universal Entertainment
official site: https://kandera.jp/sp/boyfriend/Trailer
: https://youtu.be/Vb67qGdaWks....source credit @https://www.koari.net/news/detail.php?id=23447

Exsport News

"High school student Song Hye-kyo, it was really pretty" #Kim Young-chul #Soonpoong Obstetrics and Gynecology #Yeotang Show [Total]

Article input 2020.02.11. 8:48 am.  
0001110292_001_20200211093111037.jpg?type=w430View original
[Export News Hwang Soo-yeon reporter] gag woman Park Mi-sun boasted a pleasant talk. 
Gag woman Park Mi-sun appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM's Kim Young-chul's Power FM. 
On the same day, Park Mi-sun said that the private broadcast that tripled the topic was "one hundred thousand subscribers. It is absolutely supported by 1020 women. There is another channel with my daughter, and this channel also has more than 50,000 people." "I knew a lot of people liked me in 33 years," he said. 
His affection for Kim Young-chul was revealed. Park Mi-sun said, “Kim Young-chul is the third of the many radios. I didn't know how to be successful. Talent won't be able to overcome his sincerity. I feel that when I look at Kim Young-chul. Above all, sincerity is ahead, 'Che Paem' seems to succeed. "
Lack of time, he remembered 'Sunpung Obstetrics and Gynecology' with Kim Sung-sun, Sun Woo Yong-woman, Song Hye-kyo and Lee Tae-ran. Park said, "Song Hye Kyo was a high school student at the time, and it was so pretty without a tee. Then he was cast in the autumn fairy tale. All the staff were so beautiful. I Tae Ran, Kim So Yeon, and I was too beautiful. I confessed. Sunpung Obstetrics and Gynecology' is becoming popular among young generations as a top goal sitcom these days. "Little friends say to me, 'Sister, sister.' "He said.
In March, Kwon Jin-young, Kim Sung-sung and the talk concert 'Yeotang Show' are about to open. Park said, "I was close to the same church. I wanted to try something, and I started comfortably, but I didn't know the performance would be so big. When I did a talk concert, I found out that there are a lot of people who want to come and talk." 
Meanwhile, Park Mi-sun, Kim Sung-sung and Kwon Jin-young's Yeotang Show (hereinafter referred to as Yeotang Show) are an exciting and delightful talk show that can blow away the stress accumulated by the women with the secret and dangerous conversation of the three women. It will be held at SH Art Hall every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from March 6-29.
hsy1452@xportsnews.com / Photo = SBS Power FM Visible Radio...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001110292

Song Hye-kyo, Yuna's most beloved young actor

Park Shin Hye, Park Min Young, Jun Ji Hyun are included.

Hong Soon-do Beijing correspondent | 2020/02/13 08:14
It is not new that Korean female actors are not active in China because of the Han-han ling (Korean wave restriction) caused by the high altitude missile defense system. Even the dramas they cast are hard to officially broadcast.
However, Chinese Korean fans have not completely forgotten them. They still meet their favorite actors through various platforms. They even communicate closely with their favorite actors through social networking services (SNS). If so, it may be questioned who are the favorite Korean female actors who do not let go of the Korean Wave despite the Han-Ryung.
The recent reports of Chinese Internet portal sites, including Zinto Luo (5 日 頭條), are known to continue to be the name of about five people. Song Hye Kyo should be named first. You can see it as an immovable female Korean wave star. Almost every day in the entertainment media that appears to see related articles really can not be affirmed. 
Next, we should talk about Girls' Generation Yoon Ah. Appeared in the hit drama `` Musin Cho Ja-ryong '' in the Greater China region, it seems to be a reason for gaining popularity. In addition, Park Shin-hye, Park Min-young, and Jeon Ji-hyun are disappointing. You can say that it is a female Korean wave star that often appears in Chinese media.
At present, Hanhanyeong is almost disappearing. It seems to me that it is not long before female Korean wave stars are active in China. After the new coronavirus (Corona 19) is eradicated, this prospect may not be a reality.
Hong Soon-do Beijing correspondent
mhhong1@asiatoday.co.kr...source credit @http://m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/amp.php?key=20200213010007455&key=20200213010007455&__twitter_impression=true

Portrait of a physician "as a model" in Korea: Song Hye Kyo risked his life for patients, "physician Kim" caused fever because he opened the hospital for the poor

Rules for Young Intellectuals  10 hours ago  
page-158109924177260814467-crop-15810992

Talented and honest, these 4 doctors on the Korean screen made the audience understand what is "like a model". 

Recently, in addition to the fluctuations related to the epidemic situation, the stories of doctors who are fighting hard to protect people around the world from new strains of virus have also received strong attention. opinion. The beautiful images of the doctors who are forgetting to forget to sleep everyday because the health of the patient has really been a great inspiration. Looking at these images, many viewers suddenly remembered four national doctors in the hit series of Korean screens.

Portrait of a Korean physician: Song Hye Kyo risked his life for patients, physician Kim caused a fever because he was hospitalized for the poor - Photo 1.

1. Mr. Kim ( Teacher Y Duc 2 

2. Doctor Kang ( Descendant of the Sun )

Not the movie focuses on the maximum amount of time for the medical story, but Descendants of the Sun also gives the audience a broader, more comprehensive view of the sacrifices and hardships of the doctor. In the movie, Kang Mo Yeon ( Song Hye Kyo ) is a very talented and extremely brave young doctor. She even defied her life because she wanted to save people. 

Portrait of a Korean physician: Song Hye Kyo risked his life for patients, physician Kim caused a fever because he was hospitalized for the poor - Photo 5.

Portrait of a physician as from a Korean model: Song Hye Kyo risked his life for patients, physician Kim caused a fever because he was hospitalized for the poor - Photo 6.

While in Uruk, Dr. Kang had a fateful meeting with the president of the Arab League Mubarak - who was seriously ill and had to be emergency immediately. While Mubarak's bodyguards insisted that Mo Yeon not undergo surgery, insisted on waiting for an Arab doctor to come to the rescue, Mo Yeon, under the support of Captain Yoo, defied the gun of the bodyguards. show the surgery and save the patient's life. Or during the Urak epidemic and earthquake, Dr. Kang refused the opportunity to return to Seoul to work with his colleagues and soldiers to save the people here. 

Dr. Kang defies his life to save the patient's life

3. Na Yi Je ( Doctor Prisoner )     4. Park Si On (White Angel)... source credit @http://m.kenh14.vn/chan-dung-luong-y-nhu-tu-mau-xu-han-song-hye-kyo-lieu-mang-vi-benh-nhan-thay-thuoc-kim-dang-sot-o-ca-vien-chua-cho-nguoi-ngheo-20200207224122601.chn          

• Love 1

Hi SHKers! Anyone here who was a little sad that Kyo turned down Hyena and she wasn't able to work with Ju Ji-hoon?It's not that I am shipping them but I really wanted to see SHK works with more men so that she just couldn't be boxed with the men in her past. (Although, TK was an exception!) 

I am really dying from the suspense of what will be Hye-Kyo's next drama or movie is. 

Is it true that SHK and Lee Min-Ho are in talks for a drama?

• Like 1