Quantcast

8 Exceptionally Beautiful Celebrities Who All Came From Daegu

Talk about city of the beautiful! 

PqRagFHh3ZXCNTiXHkc36HIDOkYh-sUHewpZhuMx
2 hours ago, 

Song Hye Kyo

images

Actress Song Hye Kyo is recognized for being a classic Korean beauty. Although she is turning 39 on November 22, she appears to be years younger than her actual age...source credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/8-beautiful-celebrities-daegu/

• Like 2

Daegu, Song Hye Kyo, Son Ye Jin, Irene - Nancy and the goddess society

Chiz Theo Helino  2 giờ trước
daegu-15788442477301003485505-crop-15788 
Many famous Korean showbiz people like Irene (Red Velvet), Nancy (MOMOLAND), Bona (WJSN), Son Ye Jin, Song Hye Kyo ... are all from Daegu.

In Korean showbiz, there are many celebrities who come from Daegu. Among them, there are many artists who are not only known for their talents but also for the top notch visuals known throughout K-Pop. Many beauties are Korea's irreplaceable beauty wall from Daegu city, did you know that the following artists were born and raised in this land?

1. Irene (Red Velvet) 

2. Song Hye Kyo

Referring to the famous Korean showbiz photos, the audience will surely remember the name Song Hye Kyo. Her name is associated with the title of "Korea's classic beauty" and hit films such as "The East Wind that year", "Descendants of the Sun" ... The ability to "hack the age" is amazing. Song Hye Kyo's was recognized by the audience at the age of 39 but she is still very young and attractive.

Daegu, Song Hye Kyo - Son Ye Jin, Irene - Nancy and the goddess society - Photo 4.

This spotless white skin can only be A-class beauty Song Hye Kyo.

Daegu, Song Hye Kyo - Son Ye Jin, Irene - Nancy and the goddess society - Photo 5.

The gentle and feminine beauty always helps the actress to score points in the audience.

• Like 1

Ahhhhh she’s so effortlessly beautiful!! How can someone be so naturally gorgeous! I am really hoping she decides to act in a movie or drama this year. She’s a full package this one. No one can bring her down, no matter how hard they try!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Song Hye-kyo Reveals Winter Sea Trip Goddess even beautiful back [★ SHOT!]

OSEN2020.01.16 10:50
202001161046778140_5e1fc0a7cd148.jpg

[OSEN = 강서정 장장] Actor Song Hye-kyo revealed her winter sea trip. Song Hye-kyo posted on his SNS a photo of spending time with an acquaintance on the beach by the sea in winter and looking up at the sky at a coffee shop. She leans over the window of the coffee shop and only sees the back, but the beautiful back of Song Hye-kyo is eye-catching. Song Hye-kyo is constantly communicating with fans by revealing the recent status through SNS. /kangsj@osen.co.kr.[Photo] Song Hye-kyo SNS.                                       Source Credit @https://m.news.nate.com/view/20200116n12954

Actress Song Hyekyo has unveiled her winter trip to the sea in her latest SNS update.

0000494123_001_20200116131511957.jpg

Actress Song Hyekyo has unveiled her winter trip to the sea in her latest SNS update.

20200116_132157.jpg

Netizen comments :

(+46,-24) It's so healing~ Let's meet more on stage. Song Hyekyo who's more beautiful than the flowers~

(+23,-3) I feel like my heart was broken when I came to Busan. Hyekyo, please come to the sea that you like.

(+24,-5) I will be waiting with all my heart for you~ As always.

(+34,-17) I will always support Song Hyekyo.

(+34,-22) Hyegyo, who likes the sea, and we who always love Song Hyekyo

(+8,-2) I always miss you.

(+2,-1) I want to watch Hyekyo drama.

Source credit @https://m.news.nate.com/view/20200116n12954

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stars Who Turned Down Lucrative Ads To Stay True To Themselves

Stars Who Turned Down Lucrative Ads To Stay True To Themselves

Jan 19, 2020
by S. Park

The number of ads a celebrity has filmed is often used as an index of a star’s popularity.

When a celebrity’s popularity rises, they are offered numerous advertisements with high price tags. Some even give in to the temptation and go on to endorse questionable products and companies.

Continue reading about stars who said no in order to stand strong for their beliefs. 

Lee Hyori, 

Jo Jin Woong, 

Baek Jong Won, 

Park Hyuk Kwon, 

BeWhy, 

Ha Jung Woo, 

Celeb Five, 

Park Jin Hee, 

Lee Young Ae

Song Hye Kyo

Song-Hye-Kyo.jpg

This actress rejected an offer to star in a Chinese ad for Japanese automotive company Mitsubishi. She revealed that she could not appear in an ad for an enterprise that committed war crimes by using forced labor during World War II....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1376499wpp/stars-who-turned-down-lucrative-ads-to-stay-true-to-themselves

• Thanks 1

• Jin Yi  :ph34r:

img.gif

• Joon Young  :lol:

aYtTTzh.gif

• Da Hye  :wub:

VAnTYfx.gif

All credits. as labeled

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Song Hye Kyo's pose parody by Ra Mi Ran in behind-the-scenes clip of tvN drama "Black Dog."

Song Hye Kyo and Ra Mi Ran also starred in the film "Love For Sale" but they didn't have any scenes together.

https://tv.naver.com/v/11904332

Cdm0RG1.jpg

2wIwDJH.gif

:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

President Oh Young vs CEO Cha Soo Hyun (Part. 2)

:):)

63Cxwn0.gif

fbqXOoR.gif

• Like 1