Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hello Chingus! I was wondering what your thoughts are on her IG story feed. I’ve been listening to the music that she’s been listening to and I know I shouldn’t read between the lines but I feel that the songs are indicative of how she’s feeling and there’s a sense of regret and loneliness. Melancholy... Thoughts?

• Like 2

Hi! My personal thoughts are something positive. I’ve been doing the same as you did too. I had checked the English translation of the songs she had been listening to for the past few weeks.The way I see it, I think she is quite happy with what’s happening in her life right now.. 

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, Ga B said:

Hi! My personal thoughts are something positive. I’ve been doing the same as you did too. I had checked the English translation of the songs she had been listening to for the past few weeks.The way I see it, I think she is quite happy with what’s happening in her life right now.. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. The last one Try Again was kinda sad so I got a little alarmed. Praying for her happiness. 

• Like 2

RLbnqIQ.jpg

0002988987_001_20191218171904765.png?typ

'Rising Star' Jeon Hwa Yeong

She has picked Song Hye Kyo as her favourite actor since she was a teenager. She saw Song Hye Kyo in the drama Worlds Within by chance, then the next day she went to a hair salon to cut her hair (like Joo Joon Young). Personally, she's in love with Song Hye Kyo's eyes, expression, and voice all at once, finally made Song Hye Kyo as her role model.

Source

• Like 1

I recently saw this picture. It seems a few fans mistook this little girl for Song Hye Kyo :sweatingbullets:

This picture appeared in movie "My Palpitating Life."

It showed Mira's childhood photo (SHK's character name) with her parents and five brothers.

ELkXKBUVUAAfKpe.jpg

6Vl8zaG.jpg

• Like 1

ap-1576680410789283416475-crop-157668041 Kbiz has Song Hye Kyo, Cbiz has Pham Bang now has short hair and short hair, making people "flustered"
Twus According to Young Intellectuals • 4 giờ trước. 
The change of speed hairstyle helps these two beauties always score with new images, making people admire.

To make people admire when beautiful appearance alone is not enough, stars also have to brainstorm how to change and refresh the image, avoiding boredom. Coincidentally, Kbiz has Song Hye Kyo, Cbiz has Pham Bang, they all secretly change their image thanks to their hair. After the tax evasion scandal, Pham Bang Bang moved back to showbiz when he started attending the event, taking photos of magazines. She recently appeared at the Sohu Fashion event. 

Pham Gia is dressed in an impressive sequin suit, her long, loose hair is flattering to her delicate face, perfect lines without death angles.

However, it was only a day ago, Pham Bang Bang attended another event with short hair personality. In fact, at that time, Fan Bingbing resorted to wigs to get a new image.

Especially, when he regularly attended International Fashion Week, Pham Bang Bang once appeared to be amazing with different styles, hairstyles and makeup, none of which was the same. That's why each Fashion Week season is once again people look forward to watching Fan Bingbing will "re-export" like. 

Song Hye Kyo and Pham Bang Bang always appear to be admiring people, partly because of their short and long hair - Photo 6.

In Korea, Song Hye Kyo is also a beauty who often changes hairstyles that make people admire 

Song Hye Kyo and Pham Bang Bang always appear to be admiring people, thanks in part to their short and long hair - Photo 7.

During the movie Encounter, Song Hye Kyo had shoulder-length hair. However, when attending the event, she often connects her hair to have longer hair.

Song Hye Kyo and Pham Bang Bang always appear to be admiring people, partly because of their short and long hair - Photo 8.

Just at the airport with short hair, the next day at the event, Song Hye Kyo turned to long hair. 

Song Hye Kyo and Pham Bang Bang always appear to be admiring people, thanks in part to their short and long hair - Photo 9.

The change of hair helps Song Hye Kyo refresh the image, every time she appears, the people besides admiring beauty are also impressed with the actress's long and short hair....source credit @http://m.kenh14.vn/kbiz-co-song-hye-kyo-cbiz-co-pham-bang-bang-nay-toc-dai-mai-toc-ngan-khien-dan-tinh-phat-lu-20191218215348191.chn

• Like 1

Dispatch

“China did a ring fishing”… Song Hye-kyo, the reality of the reunion rumor

Last Update 2019.12.22. 10:53 pm
0000065547_001_20191222225305680.png?type=w430View origi
[Dispatch = Kim Su-gi] Chinese media threw the bait. <Song Hye Kyo reunite?> Korean media caught up. He rumored Chinese rumors. 
China's 'Shina Entertainment' reported the reunion theories on the 17th based on Song Hye-kyo's ring. "Song Hye Kyo recently wore a wedding ring again," he sent a speculative article. 
But this is a common fishing on the continent. First of all, the ring worn by Song Hye-kyo at the cosmetic brand exhibition on the 2nd is 'Shome'. Song Hye-kyo is working as a model for this luxury jewelry. 
0000065547_002_20191222225305751.jpg?type=w430View original

In fact, even without listening to both sides, you can see that it is fake news. First, the (ring) position is different. Song Hye-kyo put the ring on a suspension day. Wedding rings are usually worn on ring finger.
Song Hye Kyo wore 'Chome' jewelry at most events. The same day. There is no reason to catch the ring fishing thrown in China. 
Chinese media have scattered numerous fishing articles. The problem is that it is contributing to the spread of the issue. Beware of fake news.
<Photo source = Sina love capture>
Checking my idol latest rankings ☞ K-POP Starpic Rankings                        source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/433/0000065547
  • Thanks 1