Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

14 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

The extent of issues the people make just to pull her down NEVER fail to amaze. :lol: So what if she drinks alcohol? It's not like she's an alcoholic. She doesnt come to the set drunk or loose herself in public during CFs drunk. 

Hide contents

And how bout the other? Smelling of smoke while taking pictures with fans? And then telling the public that the secret to having good skin is to not smoke?

Hypocrisy at its finest! :thumbsdown:

Dont worry dear our time will come not all secret is secret forever those people are always using her name to earn money becoz she is the hot topic now soon all of this will done. I hope all this pathetic people will paid all their wrong doing 

3 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

The extent of issues the people make just to pull her down NEVER fail to amaze. :lol: So what if she drinks alcohol? It's not like she's an alcoholic. She doesnt come to the set drunk or loose herself in public during CFs drunk. 

Reveal hidden contents

And how bout the other? Smelling of smoke while taking pictures with fans? And then telling the public that the secret to having good skin is to not smoke?

Hypocrisy at its finest! :thumbsdown:

Same journalist, new article. 

Coincidence that he’s written twice about Kyo in two days?

http://m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/view.php?key=20190719010012627

This article states how Kyo and LYF were guests at the Chaumet event, according to him while they’re very different but their common point is that they’ve both broken up with Korean Men. The reporter cattily points out “물론 그녀는 송승헌과 법적으로는 크게 문제될 것이 없었다.” <unlike Kyo, LYF doesn’t have any legal troubles with her ex boyfriend>.

He wonders if the two spoke to each other and had a “meaningful conversation” and commiserated given how they’ve experience such “similar pain”. 

This journalist is nasty in his language with his passive aggressive writings and also clearly delusional since he thinks LYF who broke up with her boyfriend in 2018 and Kyo who has been been separated from her ex since 2018 would approach each other at a gala dinner, only to mope about their exes.

Oy vey!

In addition he wrote two more articles completely unrelated to Kyo about Chinese entertainers who have divorced or are divorcing but he kept dragging Kyo into these stories

http://m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/view.php?key=20190704010003460

http://m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/view.php?key=20190712010008126

11 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Same journalist, new article. 

Coincidence that he’s written twice about Kyo in two days?

Looks like somebody's been paying someone to cover the true scandal with a made-up scandal :thumbsdown: somebody's scared the truth will come out. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

crefit @zeeejayee

Can't believe about the news I just read from instagram posted by sandra..written by an insider(Korean) that they have separated since last year,means their marriage lasted for only 8 months..and the truth will prevail after years..only till then we will know what really happened..this is ridiculous in the Korean industry..I guess the people are not at all modern in their thoughts and mind..the country has advanced only in technology but lack rational thought..if this is true then I felt really sorry for the international fans who have  much love for Korean dramas..i assume all the actors are really professional ..

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

With all the news that I read it helps me as her fans to accept the news and respond positively. We should focus more on her future career and work and pray for her better & happy future in life. 

The past is past, her star in true love doesn't align yet. While hurting and feel unbelievable after reading the news & some rumors/speculation I will slowly move on.

Will waiting patiently for her next project soon. And hopefully can see her in some events for her cf/endorsement in a meanwhile as she will be missed. Queen of korean drama. 

After this mess clear & settle hopefully soon. I hope she will keep on updating her official ig account. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Daphishisha Lyngdoh said:

If it's from your friend...then might be true..

Yes dear its true i think when chinese media start the news around june or july that this two are divorce then its true remember chinese media is the one who release that they are getting married

16 minutes ago, Daphishisha Lyngdoh said:

If it's from your friend...then might be true..

i think Korea knows already and the one bashing Kyo is the fan of her ex only international fans not know this see one by one reveal the thruth and they never hide it forever now im at peace and i think there is more lots of secret will reveal.

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Yes dear its true i think when chinese media start the news around june or july that this two are divorce then its true remember chinese media is the one who release that they are getting married

Yes I remember..feeling so sad..never mind if its not meant to be we cannot do anything..lets us just be positive.. everything will be on a right track again!!!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

i think Korea knows already and the one bashing Kyo is the fan of her ex only international fans not know this see one by one reveal the thruth and they never hide it forever now im at peace and i think there is more lots of secret will reveal.

Lets just hope the truth will be reveal ...

• Like 2