Quantcast

THE WALKING DOLL SO GORGEOUS STUNNIG ELEGANT & GODDESS. SONG HYE KYO @CHAUMET #EVENT THE GOWN WAS SO BEAUTIFUL...CREDIT @SANDRA_ALAM

• Like 5

Kudos to her stylist team! When i thought her mini dress was absolutely gorgeous, she looked even more beautiful and elegant for the gala dinner

:wub::wub::wub:

@ahdrianaa we knew how the press and even tv public labeled her, nevertheless her appearance in Chaumet Monaco today is a proof that she didn't affected with whatever box they tried to put her in.. i'm courious how's today headline will be, we'll see B)

• Like 6

So happy to see her smile...You can feel her sadness in her last appearance with Sulwasoo..Here she's like..."You dont know anything so dont judge me!Who cares about you haters?!I'm gonna slay the red carpet and be the godess that I'm always am!!"

You keep on slaying unni..We will always be here for you...

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3

@rosiepeonie188 they didn’t disappoint us... almost all of the stupid titles mention divorce and things like wedding jewelry brand in the titles. :rolleyes:

Her gala dinner gown is :w00t: , she looks gorgeous. 

KyoXMonaco is a compete success!!!

I got all my wishes... well except one. 

1. That she actually went to the event, I’ve been hoping for weeks this would work out! 

2. None of the looks are her more usual Avou avou dresses < I’m sorry Hyun Kyoung, the brand is okay for normal day to day formal occasions but let’s please try to explore other brands!!... In fact I am curious who styled her three looks this week, it wasn’t Hyun Kyoung since she didn’t travel with them so I am curious... did Kyo style herself?? >. 

3. That was seated on the right table, or rather the right place. Last time the Prada event in NYC was horribly managed! She was seated with Natalie Portman, Natalia Vodianova and the Chaumet Bosses. Natalia Vodianova is one of my favorite supermodels and a re-union with Natalie!!!!! :wub:

I just wished that she and Liu Yi Fei had taken a picture together! 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

Some people are wondering who she was seated with. 

1. Opposite her is Natalia Vodionova, A Russian Supermodel and Philanthropist- if you read her private life story, it’s very touching.

2. On Natalia’s right is her boyfriend  Antoine Arnault- he is the CEO of Berluti and more importantly he is the son of Bernard Arnault, the Chairman and majority stockholder of LVMH < 70 brands under LVMH including Chaumet, LV, Fendi, Dior, Celine etc>

3. Next to Antoine Arnault is Natalie Portman, Oscar winning Hollywood superstar who has been the face of Dior for a looong time!

4. Jean Marc Mansvelt, CEO of Chaumet since 2015 is seated next to Natalie.

Was this shared? Raymond posted it on his IG story. Glad that her squad always has her back.

8-B32-FA37-4475-4-DED-90-C7-422-E7-EBA25

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Song Hye Kyo Shines At Jewelry Event In Monaco + Poses With Natalie Portman And Natalia Vodianova

Song Hye Kyo Shines At Jewelry Event In Monaco + Poses With Natalie Portman And Natalia Vodianova

Jul 12, 2019
by S. Nam

Song Hye Kyo recently dazzled at a jewelry exhibition in Monaco!

On July 11, fashion magazines Elle Hong Kong and Harper’s Bazaar Hong Kong uploaded pictures and videos of Song Hye Kyo through their official 

Song Hye Kyo attended a jewelry event for Chaumet in Monaco as Asia’s Ambassador. In the videos, she introduces herself, saying she’s in Monaco with Chaumet. Song Hye Kyo shares, “I’m happy to be able to spend time with this amazing jewelry, and it is an honor to introduce them to everyone. Please have an enjoyable time today with Chaumet.” 

W Korea also uploaded photos of Song Hye Kyo posing with Natalie Portman, Natalia Vodianova, and Antoine Arnault. 

Check out another clip of Song Hye Kyo uploaded by Marie Claire Korea: 

source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1338215wpp/song-hye-kyo-shines-at-jewelry-event-in-monaco-poses-with-natalie-portman-and-natalia-vodianova

• Like 5

HarpersBazaar Taiwan, WKorea, MarieClaire Korea and Elle Hong Kong posted more videos ... talk about impact!  :D, why do I get the feeling that we’re going to hear announcement for a new project very soon.

747960-D2-A1-CD-46-C3-838-B-147-DB05-E1-

F6-FA8-EB2-18-AB-4-EAA-904-E-FE07-B4-A6-

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

O M G, WE'RE WATCHING THE PHOENIX RISING BEFORE OUR VERY EYES!! Love it!! Love her!!

To the haters:  She just knows what to wear on what occasion.

To the ex: Eat your heart out! Love what you have before life teaches you to love what you lost.

Strong women don't play victim, don't make themselves look pitiful and don't point fingers. They stand and they deal. - Mandy Hale

• Like 7
  • Love 6

A decade ago she was taking pictures in front of the iconic Chaumet store on Place Vendôme, Paris.

ADA41-A9-A-C6-C8-45-CA-80-D8-2929-ABC3-C

Today she is the face on the storefront. :D

B9-DB7-DF2-0-F20-4687-9-F4-A-C9-A49545-D

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 5

Credit sbs_star

----

I know she turned down the offer "Hyena" from the previous news but I'm still hoping to hear news that she'll accept the offer of drama "Hyena" again. ( Who knows she change her mind maybe):)....Anyway Love her latest photos and videos in  for Chaumet event in Monaco yesterday. Keep smiling, Kyo! :):wub:

Thank you guys for sharing and contributing to SHK thread! Keep it up chingus!!! :)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Posted by germainej AKP STAFF  2 hours ago

Song Hye Kyo spotted with Natalie Portman, Natalia Vodianova, and more at global event for 'Chaumet'

AKP STAFF

20190712-songhyekyojpg.jpg

Song Hye Kyo was spotted with American actress Natalie Portman, Russian super model and investor Natalia Vodianova, and more at the recent global event for 'Chaumet' jewelry.

On July 12, 'W Korea' magazine shared photos of Song Hye Kyo from the event in Macau with the message, "Double exclusive! Natalie Portman, Natalia Vodianova, LVMH group's CEO Antoine Arnault, and other overseas celebrities. Song Hye Kyo enjoying a good time with other fashion insiders in this photo! Last night, 'Chaumet in majesty' opened in Monaco. Royal jewelry that started in 1789. An open dinner for a commemorative event. Friends with that someone. So blindingly beautiful?"

As previously reported, Song Joong Ki filed for divorce from Song Hye Kyo on June 26.

Stay tuned for updates on Song Hye Kyo. 

source credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/07/song-hye-kyo-spotted-with-natalie-portman-natalia-vodianova-and-more-at-global-event-for-chaumet

• Like 2