Once again, in support of SHK

fighting, kyo

BRAVE THE STORM!

NO STORM LASTS FOREVER!

IT WILL GET BETTER!

aja aja fighting!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

This guy is spreading false information about SHK please report him. I think he is a fan of SJK. 

i dont believe this my God they are really something i hope her agency make some action now instead of being quite till now this is serious matter....credit @aim_lovee

• Like 1

Hello. First time to post here. I just finished watching Song Hye Kyo’s series Encounter! She’s such a natural actress. I first know about her from her old series Full house and Autumn in my heart and this is going back years ago. Her beauty never ages. She is soo beautiful and graceful. She is the embodiment of class and elegance. She’s going through a tough time but she’ll make it through.

The only thing I can say about this recent news is I wish they made the announcement together. Personally, I dislike the fact that the guy filed first and announce it. I find his words doesn’t match his actions. 

In saying that though, I think it’s for the better for Song Hye Kyo, I hope someday she ends up with someone Mature enough and who will Respect and Love her unconditionally. 

This too shall pass Song Hye Kyo. Everything will okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end <3

• Like 13
  • Love 2

Hello fellow SHK'ers...

I've been silent after the news, digesting what is happening..the backlash and all...Avoiding which party to blame...but with everything that happen..I will forever stan this beautiful lady inside and out.. For those who is wondering why she is silent...It was always her classy response to whatever situation was thrown at her...I feel hurt for her and for that I've translated my emotion into a poem (Please bear with me as I'm not a poet or writer or something:D Just a fan who truly wish her all the best.)

Here goes.....

To Kyo unni..

We thought he was your knight in shinning armor
Came with a smile and words sweetly spoken
Gestures for you that melt our hearts
Made us wish he is the one for you
But things happen
And we may never know what went wrong
Know that after all this things

Your gonna bounce back
Your gonna come out stronger
Like you always did
They might dim your light
They might think you are weak
But you know yourself
And He knows you well
Love and cherish you
That you need not fear
For better days he had plan
For which you deserve
A storm might what it needed
For you are always and forever deserving
Of that happily ever after
Whether with someone else
Or just the comfort of loving yourself and enjoying the love of those who hold you truly and dearly from their heart
I wish I can send you a hug
Although I dont know the whole truth
And even supporting you since autumn days might not validate it
A good heart recognizes one when she sees one
So held your head up high
This too shall pass
They have criticize you,
mock you and disgrace you
But know that he is watching
I believe you will come out stronger, wiser and a much better person
Forever and always a fan to stand by you
Shine like you always do
Be the classy woman you always are
Forever proud of you

P.s..No shade intended on the other party..Lets just be like our unni..Classy and collected..

Have  a good day sweeties....

• Like 11
  • Love 7

The truth will eventually come out!

It never will  be hidden forever!

Only SHK can divulge the truth! Someday!

Until then, "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil"

WE STAND BY YOU!:heart:

• Like 8

SHK,  "Someday everything will make perfect sense, so, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason." -  Unknown....

Papa God must had allowed  you to undergo this process of pain to prepare you for a beautiful beginnings...He may have in store someone much much better...a real man who could love you unconditionally...love and accept you as you are...have the guts to hold your hands and protect you...when this come, "Start over, my darling. Be brave enough to find the life you want and courageous enough to chase it then start over and love yourself the way you were always meant to." - Madelyn Beck...." It's never too late for a new beginning in your life." - Joyce Meyers...

don't let negativity brings you down... don't despair...you are loved by  aplenty SHK..loyal and lovely fans.... always remember that...KEEP LOVING!

• Like 8

So let’s get this straight after going through all the rumors dumped on us in the past one week, we are supposed to believe that 

1. Kyo’s “sponsor” is a super powerful Chinese politician and yet he can’t keep a few journalists in Korea quiet? 

2. Kyo has a secret child somewhere and her boyfriend since 2015 who later became her husband didn’t know?

3.The same guy who was attached to her hip since 2015 till 2018 didn’t know about a secret child?

4. Her sponsor and she didn’t  need to meet up for years? At least not from 2015-2018 when the husband “left her”.

5. Her powerful sponsor allowed her to get married? 

6. Her super powerful sponsor doesn’t seem to be getting her any work in China or Hollywood.

7. Kyo can’t speak Chinese, How do they communicate about the terms of the relationship? Maybe they have a special translator for jobs like this. 

8.Then the husband was so angry about a “secret child” with a “powerful Chinese politician” that the couple stopped living together in later part of 2018 but his anger finally exploded in the month of June 2019?

9. Many “journalists” know about her “secret child” ( which btw isn’t even a very good secret since so many people seem to know) which must mean that this is common knowledge in Korean media circles and not one of these good, honest journalists thought to warn the boyfriend/husband. 

10. Despite having a husband, “a sponsor” and a secret child.. she also had time to have an affair with her co-star? WOW 

11. She has a secret child that everyone knows about but apparently Korea is such a nice place that nobody has exposed her out of “respect”?

B14-EB3-DA-515-A-49-B3-85-EC-9-BDCD67-A0

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

So let’s get this straight after going through all the rumors dumped on us in the past one week, we are supposed to believe that 

1. Kyo’s “sponsor” is a super powerful Chinese politician and yet he can’t keep a few journalists in Korea quiet? 

2. Kyo has a secret child somewhere and her boyfriend since 2015 who later became her husband didn’t know?

3.The same guy who was attached to her hip since 2015 till 2018 didn’t know about a secret child?

4. Her sponsor and she didn’t  need to meet up for years? At least not from 2015-2018 when the husband “left her”.

6. Her super powerful sponsor doesn’t seem to be getting her any work in China or Hollywood.

7. Kyo can’t speak Chinese, How do they communicate about the terms of the relationship? Maybe they have a special translator for jobs like this. 

8.Then the husband was so angry about a “secret child” with a “powerful Chinese politician” that the couple stopped living together in later part of 2018 but his anger finally exploded in the month of June 2019?

9. Many “journalists” know about her “secret child” ( which btw isn’t even a very good secret since so many people seem to know) which must mean that this is common knowledge in Korean media circles and not one of these good, honest journalists thought to warn the boyfriend/husband. 

10. Despite having a husband, “a sponsor” and a secret child.. she also had time to have an affair with her co-star? WOW 

11. She has a secret child that everyone knows about but apparently Korea is such a nice place that nobody has exposed her out of “respect”?

Omg i love this, thank you so much. They must have an incredible mind or script to think all of this...Hoping they still can sleep at night for ruining, tarnishing a beautiful person like SHK.I really feel bad for her. But so happy that most international fans are behind her and will always support her... Fighting SHK.. We love you and will wait for your return:heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

The lights are not all on upstairs for people who believe the rumours being churned out by these so called “respected journalists” or “close friends”

People ought to find more meaningful ways to spend their time

• Like 4

Dear all,

i've been a very longtime fan of SHK eonni and a silent reader of this forums for quite a long time now. The last time i posted something on this forums was before SHK&SJK's marriage announcement. I did say back then that i wasn't so much into this songsongcouple shipper. Why? Because i was worried about SHK eonni. Back then i thought "had everything gone wrong, what will happen to my eonni? she would be judged and cursed so much by many people." And then the day came when they announced that they're getting married. To be completely honest, i couldn't completely agree with SHK eonni's choice to marry SJK. But, i saw her happy face, i saw how she smiled so happily and lovingly towards SJK, and then i said to myself "Right... She is happy. As long as she is happy then i don't mind. This SJK man better take care of my eonni with all his life." I even cried the day she got married. I really thought she finally found the right man for her.

And about week ago, i read about her divorce. It crushed me to tiny little pieces. I cried like i was the one who got a divorce. And then i saw many articles and people pointing fingers at my SHK eonni. i thought to myself again "ahh... this is what i was so afraid about back then." i cried knowing that all my nightmares became true. And yet, until this very moment, i don't believe to any of those rumors. They can say many bad things about SHK eonni and i will stand firm on my own belief about SHK eonni. She's strong, she's passionate about the people that she loves, she's compassionate, she's a powerful name in South Korea and yet she remains humble and stays low, she's kind and she's not boastful even if she has every rights to be one. Many people are talking rubbish about her right now and yet she remains quiet. It shows her grace and her class. 

So, in the end, to my dearest SHK eonni, i know it hurts right now, but no matter how much it hurts right now, please hang in there. Be strong, because things will get better. It maybe stormy now but it never rains forever. You'll get through this eonni. Trust me, things will get better. You'll never walk alone. We are all as your fans who are passionate about you, will always support you no matter what. FIGHTING MY SUNSHINE!! :heart::heart:

• Like 13
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Oh, is that what the guy in the video was saying? It was 30 mins long, he said a mouthful but ... he lost me at aigoo hahaha

the sponsor must be so powerful that he managed a clampdown on her secret child not just in china and korea but also in vietnam, thailand, singapore, taiwan, japan and every free country where shk and the sponsor are popular. He must wield more power than the world's #1 superpower at that time - the US president! But even bill clinton couldn't stop the press from leaking out the monica lewinsky story! And no blind items all these years?

First, they tainted her image. Not much success there. Then they threw a pity party. Ohh, he's crying and his father is taking the blame for the divorce boohoo. Few attended. She made a public appearance and wowed the crowd. Latest  and, hopefully,  last ditch media resort: concoct stories so crazy, they must be true. The logic of this media technique is that no one in his right mind would claim such an absurd and ridiculous story unless it's true...

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

GOD IS GOOD...CREDIT @IAM_LOVEEE

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL PROFESSIONALISM EXTRAORDINAIRE!

More power to you, Amore Pacific! :thumbsup:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1