Quantcast

Fellow SHkers, i know that this situation is nerve-wracking, causing many of us,,paricularly longtime supporters of shk, to suffer from stress and anxiety. 

During times like these, we should watch our words. Not all of us are fluent in english and words we say may be subject to interpretation or, worse, to misinterpretation. Even commas are important! For example, "we're going to learn to cut and paste kids" is very different when a comma is added, as in "we're going to cut and paste, kids."

This applies to any other language, including the korean language. In fact, Hangul, accdg to the Foreign Service Institute, is ranked among the most difficult to learn! This holds especially true when it's in script. It has formal and informal forms, there are differences in spelling and pronunciation e.g. kajima and hajima, which we often hear in kdramas.  If you probably ask 3 korean translators to convert a sentence into english, each of them may come up with a different trsnslation. For example, i saw at least 2 or 3 different translations of shk's last message to hyun bin before entering military service. One you tube video said it was, "be healthy and come back safe." To me, that meant that the relationship was open-ended and that she was leaving him with a chance to work things out in the futurr. But, in crunchy roll or some other site, it was interpreted as, " stay safe and live well." I interpreted that sentence differently. To me, that signified that she had no intention of ever seeing him again and was just wishing him well in the long term simply because of 2 words - live well. Hence, we have the terms "lost in translation" and "language barrier".

To cut a long story short hehe, we all have our strengths and weaknesses but, at the end of the day, we all mean well, we're all trying to help and support shk so let's cut each other some slack and let's be more careful in our choice of words. Thanks!

• Like 2

Thank you for the translation and video @ahdrianaa!

I am just reading tweets and ig stories about all these fiasco. And in any other issues, I would have advised to ignore those negative comments and just let show Kyo I love her. Defend by not attacking.

BUT

NOT ANYMORE. Not now. Kyo needs people to defend her.

Spoiler

All of whats happening is a result of one persons thoughtless act and greed. Talking riddles as if playing victim. Well guess what, in a marriage 2 people are ALWAYS the one thats responsible. 

So NO. Let us DEFEND kyo whichever means we have to. She has to know we are here for her. People who are lurking here has been with her ever since she debuted. Let us go out there and DEFEND her. Reply to comments. Share those posts. Voice what we believe.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

I am just reading tweets and ig stories about all these fiasco. And in any other issues, I would have advised to ignore those negative comments and just let show Kyo I love her. Defend by not attacking.

BUT

NOT ANYMORE. Not now. Kyo needs to people to defend her.

Hide contents

All of whats happening is a result of one persons thoughtless act and greed. Talking riddles as if playing victim. Well guess what, in a marriage 2 people is ALWAYS the one thats responsible. 

So NO. Let us DEFEND kyo whichever means we have to. She has to know we are here for her. People who are lurking here has been with her ever since she debuted. Let us go out there and DEFEND her. Reply to comments. Share those posts. Voice what we believe.

I agree with you , let them know that shk has fans who are with her for more or less than a decade that will protect and love her no matter what.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

BUT

NOT ANYMORE. Not now. Kyo needs to people to defend her.

Hide contents

All of whats happening is a result of one persons thoughtless act and greed. Talking riddles as if playing victim. Well guess what, in a marriage 2 people is ALWAYS the one thats responsible. 

You are right!

LETS DEFEND HER!!!! 

That guy in one second destroy 20 years that it took Kyo to build her career. 

I can’t stand it anymore. If we can reply those negative comment, let’s do it. 

Edited by MaryQ0
  • Like 11

20 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

PLS SIGN THE PETITION TO SUPPORT #SONGHYEKYO  lLET US MAKE HER AND KNETZ TO BE AWARE SHE HAS INTERNATIONAL FANS PLS SPREAD https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/we-support-song-hye-kyo?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=featured&quote_id=quote4&title_id=title3&recruiter=13089848&loc=view-petition

Done signing

• Like 3

His camp: SJK wants to divorce quietly and quickly

Reality:

- Korean celebrities who divorced usually announced it on the same day that divorce becomes final. If he wanted to have QUIET divorce then why did he let his lawyers announce it one day after filing and therefore on the media headlines for ONE MONTH BEFORE FINAL PAPERS ARE SIGNED. How QUIET RIGHT? :rolleyes:

- if he wanted a quite divorce his statement should not have been worded like that, leaving room for doubts and judgments against Kyo and dragging other persons as third parties. :rolleyes:

HIS CAMP's REASONS ARE NOT LOGICAL WHEN YOU COMPARE ACTIONS vs WORDS.

They better be prepared to answer the consequences of the defamatory statements against Kyo. She has won cases before against slanderers.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

Another effective way of helping her and showing the companies who have chosen her as their brand ambassador that she enjoys our support is to help increase her IG followers because the number of followers/social media presence she has will be strictly monitored .

Recently a major makeup brand under Amore replaced a top Hallyu actress with a Kpop star and it is rumored that a big part of their decision was that the Kpop star has almost 19 million followers on IG which means she has a huge reach to consumers via SNS.

As of today Kyo has 9.7 million followers which makes her only the 22nd most followed Korean celebrity, the 9th most followed Korean female celebrity and the 3rd most followed Korean actress. < the other two actresses might have been called idol-actresses but they identify more as actresses these days>. Let’s try to increase these numbers and at least make her the most followed Korean actress.

Please share her account with other fans and in case you still don’t have an IG account please make one and follow her. This is her IG account https://instagram.com/kyo1122?igshid=1m6i4419e3dmf

E40-AFF3-F-56-A0-4131-A9-C1-63-A023-AB05 

• Like 6

Hi Chingudeuls! 

I also posted here from time to time but has been a lurker lately:D.

Kyo is the first actress I love in Korea. My likes come and go for the others but still I stay loyal to her. 

I love her the same way I love her husband but that's another thing and off-topic here and please don't hate me bc everyone has their reasons in everything. Peace!!! 

I always pray for her especially at this time of her life. May God give her the fastest inner healing ,  strength and endurance to be able to stand up and rise again higher than b4.

She is a strong woman and she will rise up again. Let's pray for her continuously and let our prayers sooth her heart. I know,  she is happy even in the midst of  this bc she has her eomma who loves her unconditionally, her friends that are loyal to her, her fans that would go and jump million miles just to defend her in all social networking sites and her raining CFS, dramas, and contracts. Other opportunities might lose but surely a double of that would come. 

Happy to know that Chaumet is still with Kyo. I also DM chaumet and they reiterated she is still one of the ambassadors of their company, just for the peace of my mind. 

Let's keep on supporting her!!! 

Fighting! 

Hail to the true queen of our hearts - Song Hye Kyo :kiss_wink::star:

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

I know,  she is happy even in the midst of  this bc 

Spoiler

I highly doubt that.

No one will ever be happy.

Thankful, yes but not happy.

With what SJK did to her?

I dont even want them to get back together anymore.

Why would anyone want to get back to someone like that? 

Sure, I dont know what truly happened.

Still,  there is no excuse for what he did.

As a husband, as a human being. 

• Like 3

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Reality:

- Korean celebrities who divorced usually announced it on the same day that divorce becomes final. If he wanted to have QUIET divorce then why did he let his lawyers announce it one day after filing and therefore on the media headlines for ONE MONTH BEFORE FINAL PAPERS ARE SIGNED. How QUIET RIGHT? :rolleyes:

- if he wanted a quite divorce his statement should not have been worded like that, leaving room for doubts and judgments against Kyo and dragging other persons as third parties. :rolleyes:

They better be prepared to answer the consequences of the defamatory statements against Kyo. She has won cases before against slanderers.

You nailed this, chingu!

• Like 7

10 hours ago, pegasus1003 said:

During times like these, we should watch our words. Not all of us are fluent in English and words we say may be subject to interpretation or, worse, to misinterpretation. Even commas are important! For example, "we're going to learn to cut and paste kids" is very different when a comma is added, as in "we're going to cut and paste, kids."

Thank you, well said. 

More importantly, it is sad for all involved when a marriage does not work out.  I was hoping when I first heard the rumors that 1. They were not true and 2. If they were, they would be able to work it out.  The first five years of marriage are in many cases the hardest.  None of us can possibly know what the two of them are going through.  I am sure they are both hurting.  The only thing we can and should do is to lend our support to both of them.  

I hope all of my punctuation is correct.:blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hello, everyone!

Long-time Hye-Kyo admirer here. Like most of you here, I was blindsided by the divorce news. I was surprised and hurt by how the divorce was announced and worded by the other side. I consumed their divorce news like a glutton, I guess that was my mistake because I ended up frustrated and hurt by the mudslinging and speculations all directed against Hye-Kyo. So, I decided to come out of the woodworks and show my support. I just want to put it out there that there are still a lot of people that stand by her. 

An Open Letter to Song Hye-Kyo:

Dear Song Hye-Kyo, 

You don't know me. I barely know you. What I know about you is maybe a collage of the characters you've portrayed in 2 decades. Yet, I know how it feels to be blindsided especially by someone who promised to cherish you. 

I know it's hard and painful, but keep your beautiful head up and be the graceful and classy person that you've always been. I've admired you in several Korean dramas, but I've admired your quiet demeanor and sophistication all the more. You've got one of the most beautiful faces on earth yet so unassuming and humble. Despite being in the public eye, you don't owe people anything. If anything, show people that there's bravery and grace in silence. Actually, it takes more courage and restraint to keep silent when all you want to do is to "put a lid on it". Just remember that empty cans make the loudest noise. 

Being the patriarchal society that SK is, it is to be expected that KNetz would dump on you. People will celebrate your downfall because they envy you. Remember that people pull you down because they're beneath you.

I don't know you and you will probably never read this, but I just want to send this to the universe that there are still people who are rooting for you and will help you get back up, brush the dust off your knees and face the world again. #songhyekyo #fighting #behindyou #aroundyou #withyou

An Ode to Fearless Women (Nikita Gill)

"Defined by no man, you are your own story, 

blazing through the world, turning history into herstory.

And when they dare to tell you about 

alll the things you cannot be,

you smile and tell them,

'I am both war and woman and you cannot stop me.'"

• Like 11
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Reality:

I agree 100%

She has always been honest that's why I love her and she has been giving us hints since her Elle interview and all of her ig stories and actions that follow. (Trips abroad, etc)

I had been preparing for this time to come. To be honest.

BUT,

Not this quick I thought they will keep the pretense until the last Season of his drama finished airing in September.

and I definitely never expected her ex to act that way. I never expected he would feed her to the lions by filing the divorce and announcing to the media in such a manner. 

Quiet divorce, my foot! :rolleyes:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Elle Hongkong posted behind the scenes footage for Kyo’s Chaumet shoot.  

Gorgeous Kyo.  Fabulous bling.  Thank you, Elle Hongkong! 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Hope this article is true and reliable , it would be great if she appears in public with heads up high and its a perfect time that fans will show support to her ! calling Chinese fans

Song Hye Kyo Announces Her First Public Promotion Since News Of Her Divorce

She’s jumping into the public eye.

Wrh8ID002Y-zzIDmnOrtLCcDhCCVizUJKzblbq7whVL9Dlkiby6IqzU6m_cMc3ysPmNkkBpqxIXS2qW3TjPELJv3jQ6K8jqY=w720

It’s been less than a week since news of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki‘s divorce had been announced, but Song Hye Kyo isn’t going to let any scandal hold her back from her work!

Song Hye Kyo will be appearing at a promotional event in China for the cosmetic brand that she’s been actively endorsing. The brand had announced through their Weibo that she will be attending their event set to happen on July 6. They also made an announcement confirming the news.

Song Hye Kyo plans to attend without any changes to the schedule. We are unable to announce the exact time and location of the event at this time.

— Sulhwasoo China

Song Hye Kyo has been the brand’s model since December 2017. She’s actively taken part in the promotions ever since, holding multiple events all over Asia. News reports claim Song Hye Kyo refused to cancel this event despite what she’s been going through because of her loyalty to the brand.

song hye kyo sulhwasoo 2

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-first-public-promotion-divorce/

another article about SHK:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-planned-pregnant-filming-encounter/

guys, if you happen to see youtube videos that spreads malicious rumors and inaccurate info  about SHK pls do make comments correcting them and defend SHK or report them

WE STAND BY YOU KYO! 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ImAryaStark said:

Not this quick I thought they will keep the pretense until the last Season of his drama finished airing in September.

and I definitely never expected her ex to act that way. I never expected he would feed her to the lions by filing the divorce and announcing to the media in such a manner. 

Quiet divorce, my foot! :rolleyes:

Super agree with you ! Funny how her ex fans reacted with the way SHK fans here treated their bias , if only their bias is considerate enough in dealing with their divorce , malicious rumors could have been lessened . SHK fan reactions here are purely based on what her ex  did for media play for his own benefit.  Yes even lawyers are surprised with his actions , there is really something off ,  he wants privacy ??? his words doesnt matched his actions  , PRIVACY my foot!:huh: here's one article just check if anyone here is interested its coming from the point of view of a lwayer and i would like to higlight what he says:

He believes Song Joong Ki was asking Song Hye Kyo to be more active in finalizing their divorce.

For famous celebrities who are going through a divorce, they usually ask the press to keep it a secret until they reach an agreement.

The fact that Song Joong Ki announced the news of his divorce only a day after officially filing his papers means that he wants Song Hye Kyo’s side to take a more active part in reaching a settlement.

— Lawyer Kim Nam Gook

Well for me , if his intention is to ask SHK to be more active in finalizing their divorce , why thru media via his laywer ? Cant he ask it privately ? The fact that he is doing it the unconventional way by broadcasting it too early just after the filing there must be a hidden agenda for this for his only own benefit and why  the timing , cant he wait for his drama to finish airing , he thinks this can boost his drama ratings which unfortunately is well below than SHKs Encounter ?? he is really good in timing , 1st he cant wait to announce his wedding news while promoting his BI movie and now his divorce when his drama is still airing.  What so you think of this, well my presumption for his real intention may be same as yours! btw here's the link for the full article 
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-divorce-message-lawyer/

Just a piece of advice to SHK:

Action vs Words Quotes

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, Carmarie said:

The only thing we can and should do is to lend our support to both of them.  

I hope all of my punctuation is correct.:blush:

Hi chingu,

Nothing amiss with your punctuation or even spelling and grammar. However, I think you must’ve lost your way looking for the shipper thread.  This isn’t it.  

Good luck on your travels. 

Cheerio

Spoiler

I would be sad but respectful if a joint statement had been released after the divorce was indeed quietly settled.  But once his actions (and non-action) started a media circus, many knetz have been and continue to be vehemently anti-Kyo and sympathetic to him.  

As such, why should I add my sympathy to him. Ludicrous. I only apologise to the drama gods for shipping them in the past.  My utter bad. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

We need to improve the likes and views for this Elle HK IG post. She could be working there very soon and we need to show that she still has everyone’s support.

Elle Singapore also posted, please like and share

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1