Quantcast

What can we do to show our support to her? Looks like korean really doesn't appreciate her and put blame on her.

I hope she migrate to country that loves and appreciate her work & job. Hopefully she remain strong with the support from her closed friend and us as a fan. Definitely she will shine again later.

I'm sure she already notice and preparing herself to accept this. She's a strong woman. 

• Like 3

I don't post much on soompi anymore, but I'm always here for Kyo and only for her. She'll get past this and be stronger than ever.  

Just a word of advice, be careful who you trust out there. There are a lot of shipper fans who ran IG/twitter accounts (some even focusing on her only) who are trashing her in private and spreading rumors while pretending to be sad and upset in public. Some very popular ones too. 

• Like 7

Edited because related post was deleted.

Please post positive, accurate information about Ms Song Hye Kyo.  

Spoiler

Her husband’s camp and fans are spreading many many malicious rumours, and most netizens are buying into them.  

You think we should believe he is “innocent”?! How about believing SHK is innocent too. 

It was extremely bad luck marrying into that family and we wish for her to get rid of them as soon as possible. 

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

this is the direct result of what the other side has done.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/07/how-will-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye.html?m=1

Source: Sports Korea via Nate

1. [+1,390, -377] Our Hye Gyo tried to act so clean and proper on the outside... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but her reality is that she got caught for tax evasion and eating up every male co-star ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ poor Song Joong Ki, he was too naive for her...

2. [+1,352, -305] I saw Song Hye Gyo's face on an ad at Incheon airport and it just put me in a weird mood.. she looked so different after the scandal. I guess this is why celebrities will put their lives on the line to protect their image.

3. [+1,147, -241] I came across Song Hye Gyo's Dyson CF on YouTube and the whole thing just put me off, she just seemed so fake. I think it's true that her image has hit rock bottom now. None of the products she sells looks luxurious at anymore.

4. [+145, -39] I never cared enough to hate or like her... but after hearing all this stuff about her, I just feel turned off whenever I see her in CFs anymore.

5. [+115, -24] Song Hye Gyo will lose more CFs than Song Joong Ki since she's the one being divorced and there are more rumors going around about her now than him

6. [+106, -11] ㅋㅋ It's funny how Song Hye Gyo isn't putting out any news about herself, probably because she knows that people are just going to accuse her of things in the comments ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+92, -16] Song Hye Gyo's career is pretty much over in Korea. She was able to recover from her tax evasion scandal with media play but now everyone knows the extent of her media play and own't fall for it again. It's also going to be harder for dramas to cast male co-stars for her anymore since they all know they're going to end up in a scandal with her one way or another. This divorce has also just cemented her status as the most disliked celebrity in our country, which means all her CFs are going to get cut off. She's also hitting her forties soon, so...

8. [+84, -24] Brands are better off swapping her out for someone else

9. [+83, -17] Song Joong Ki's image hasn't been affected by this at all whereas people definitely think there's more to Song Hye Gyo than they're letting on

10. [+81, -8] Lotte Mall used to have a super big Sulwhasoo ad with Song Hye Gyo but they took it down ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ her image has hit rock bottom

Are we all going to do something only once she loses everything and sent into exile again? 

Let them be we cant stop them.  The best weapon to this basher is to pray for her and post inspirational quote to them dont answer them and post happy moment of kyo like gif or video of her this issue will soon end. If all her cf will remove her then its their lost not her. Always think positive and let us all see her that all of us are not affected with this issue and pls if you dont like all the comment about her then dont go there cos if you see all this harsh comment about her you will be affected, guys we are the only hope of Song Hye Kyo. FIGHTING GUYS 

• Like 2

We don’t have to get into fights with people but we can contact the companies via SNS ..these companies that she is representing and let it be known to them that us fans who spend money on their products is because we support and trust the product quality because of Kyo.

I for one would not like it if Kyo loses a single penny because netizens who probably don’t even support or buy the products are running their mouth.

like @thepixies mentioned, Kyo is still an ambassador for Chaumet.

F18-E7869-DBDC-4858-A6-E5-7-D5-C64-EC5-E

thanks to all the fans who have been so actively supporting Kyo during this time. You’re all absolute rockstars!! 

• Like 9

Reading  all those comments make me hate him more, they are all siding with him. I cant believe they’re culture sometimes. It is really a mysogynictic country. Its better for SHK to migrate and proved her worth. There are so many international fans that love her.

• Like 3

In Boston, USA’s Museum of Fine Arts, there is a gallery housing some of Korea’s finest decorative art outside of Korea itself.  Please feel free to explore here: https://www.mfa.org/collections/featured-galleries/arts-korea

The establishment of this gallery was made possible by the support of the Korea Foundation. Additional support provided by the Samsung Foundation of Culture. Support for in-gallery multimedia from Song Hye-Kyo and Seo Kyoung-Duk.”

Today, Kyo’s multimedia box is still being used in the Arts of Korea Gallery. She funded it in 2012, to raise awareness about Korean art history abroad. 

2012111400801_0.jpg

(Photo credit: http://english.chosun.com/m/svc/article.html?contid=2012111400883&Dep0=en.m.wikipedia.org&utm_source=en.m.wikipedia.org&utm_medium=unknown&utm_campaign=english

Spoiler

How is it fair for her soon-to-be-ex-husband’s fans to drag her name through mud, accusing her of all manner of marital infidelity, while you cry in your thread that SHK’s fans are angry with him? Oh boohoo.  I have no sympathy for you nor him.

It is through his insinuations and sly media play that this divorce news has gotten so ugly.  Kyo’s fans are angry because of the horrific rumours spreading from his fans.  So if we defend her, it is our absolute prerogative. 

• Like 5

OMGGGGG!!!!! I wish I can do something to stop people criticizing her.  This comment make me feel so impotent. Are they forgetting that this is a human being that we are talking about? Yes, she is an artist, but also she still a human being. What's wrong with all this people? Let's think, what can we do to show support to her? 

1 hour ago, gigivillaceran said:

7. [+92, -16] Song Hye Gyo's career is pretty much over in Korea. She was able to recover from her tax evasion scandal with media play but now everyone knows the extent of her media play and own't fall for it again. It's also going to be harder for dramas to cast male co-stars for her anymore since they all know they're going to end up in a scandal with her one way or another. This divorce has also just cemented her status as the most disliked celebrity in our country, which means all her CFs are going to get cut off. She's also hitting her forties soon, so...

2 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

this is the direct result of what the other side has done.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/07/how-will-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye.html?m=1

Source: Sports Korea via Nate

1. [+1,390, -377] Our Hye Gyo tried to act so clean and proper on the outside... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but her reality is that she got caught for tax evasion and eating up every male co-star ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ poor Song Joong Ki, he was too naive for her...

2. [+1,352, -305] I saw Song Hye Gyo's face on an ad at Incheon airport and it just put me in a weird mood.. she looked so different after the scandal. I guess this is why celebrities will put their lives on the line to protect their image.

3. [+1,147, -241] I came across Song Hye Gyo's Dyson CF on YouTube and the whole thing just put me off, she just seemed so fake. I think it's true that her image has hit rock bottom now. None of the products she sells looks luxurious at anymore.

4. [+145, -39] I never cared enough to hate or like her... but after hearing all this stuff about her, I just feel turned off whenever I see her in CFs anymore.

5. [+115, -24] Song Hye Gyo will lose more CFs than Song Joong Ki since she's the one being divorced and there are more rumors going around about her now than him

6. [+106, -11] ㅋㅋ It's funny how Song Hye Gyo isn't putting out any news about herself, probably because she knows that people are just going to accuse her of things in the comments ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+84, -24] Brands are better off swapping her out for someone else

9. [+83, -17] Song Joong Ki's image hasn't been affected by this at all whereas people definitely think there's more to Song Hye Gyo than they're letting on

10. [+81, -8] Lotte Mall used to have a super big Sulwhasoo ad with Song Hye Gyo but they took it down ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ her image has hit rock bottom

Are we all going to do something only once she loses everything and sent into exile again? 

There are a lot of trolls on the internet, especially within chat groups. You will recognize them because they say something provocative or inflammatory in an online community and other trolls just repeat what the first troll is saying, just expressed differently perhaps. The above looks like trolling so the best thing to do is, if you're great at humor, reply to them in a humorous way. A perfect example was when Wendy's received a negative review, they turned the tables by responding to a tweet asking, "what should i get at McDonald's" with their own tweet, "Directions to the nearest Wendy's." That's if you can pull it off or it might backfire. But, of course, the best option would be to act quick and be sincere in your words and actions. That's what shk's lawyers and agency should be doing. Palli, palli! Remember, the guy is known to be social media savvy! 

We, on the other hand, should ignore these trolls and just continue to stand by shk i think. 

• Like 4

This one is ON POINT from a lawyer

Spoiler

Send me a message and I’ll send it to you

Credits: zeejayee of Twitter

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

Gigi,  I just signed the Petition.  I understand now - why you cannot sleep.  Me too.

I have to say something.  Cannot stand already.  I just feel her Ex is too Egoistic & Controlling.  He decides to Chase, he decides to Marry and now he must be the one who Ends it.

Yes but now im ok and i think i dont have to rest cos she needs me now in times like this

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

For the sake of our heart, I don't want to read what others talk negative about her. As it can affect our heart & health.

Just keep on supporting her on the  positive side.

Be positif, always positif, stay positif

This dark pages in her life will pass by soon and she will become greatest actress in the world.

God have better plan for her. Keep on positive for our heart sake and for her sake. Don't lower ourself same to those netizen that condemn her. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Sign the petition!

https://t.co/atFuWlducn

Make time. Send your comments and testimonials and we will make it viral.

Stand by Kyo by doing something and not just “standing”.

Already signed. Unnie kyo pls be strong ♥️

• Like 3

I’m I fan, I’m buying Sulwasoo because of SHK, if they remove her from their endorsements, I will stop using their products.:angry:.

stupid superstitial company, it’s her private personal matter. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Sulwhasoo give her only 10 days to explain her side. New article coming from Sulwhasoo

what article?