This is my first time posting here, before this I just silent reader. The news really break my heart even though it sound ridiculous as it the other person personal life. But I just can't control to feel the hurt & painful mood in my heart regarding the news. I really love shk. I will stand by her, and pray for her happiness and strenght. I feel the pain that she feel event hough I should not feel that as it is her life not mine. 

I do want them to reconcile, discuss their problem and get advise from expert and those who love them being together why they married and love each other in the first place so they can be happily together again but maybe it's too late, I just don't know. 

I don't know what is true or what is just rumors as many people blaming shk and bashing her, some people blaming sjk, I don't really want to do that as I don't know the truth about them. My heart feel aches when people blaming shk and it seem I can't control the pain. 

As a shk fan and supporter I really standby her whatever the cause it, the real reason behind the marriage failure can be reveal thru time, or hidden forever, we don't really know now. I believe she just human and marriage take a lot of compromise and responsibility. Both partner should work together to make a happy family. I just love all her fault, beauty, complexity, kindness, I do hope they can be together again but if that will not happen I want to know that when the pain and hurt ease, she can find happiness and true love again. I hope she will be happy being single with friends, or find another man that truly can accepted her as an actress and herself as song hye Kyo. All her perfection, imperfection and mistake as human and have her own happy family. I will always stand & support her thru bad and good. She has many loyal friends, fans, and supporter. And lots of people surrounding her love and highly praises her. Thus I know she is very kind and Goddes  in many people hearts. She the only kdrama actress that I love. And for me she is Goddes actress in the world & Asian. 

I just love her more. 

Edited by Nisa85
  • Like 3

1) I do not think her marital problems are new. It may already be there when she accepted the role of a Divorced Woman in "Encounter".  That was my feelings when news broke out that she accepted this role. If not why would a happily married woman wants to play a Divorcee? It was like she was sending a silent message to her fans. (I am very unhappy in my marriage. I'm going to be a divorcee soon)

2) She is going to suffer a lot. She has a lot of disadvantages being an older woman.  Her haters kept bringing up her past relationships and blamed her for her marital failure.  She has no sibblings or father to protect her.  Mother is also a divorcee. While her soon-to-be ex (I do not even want to mention his name now)  is at his Prime and will be even more successful, the way I see it)

3) By involving Park Bo Gum, his fans will also start to resent her.

4) It makes me recall the Scene in Encounter when the male lead was typing his Resignation Letter.  He recalled their precious times together and thus gather strength to stand by her again.  (But this Ex of hers,  just throw her away like that)

5) I don't even want to watch Arthdal Chronicles anymore

I really sympathise with her.  I pray that her next movie "Anna"  will more successful than that of her ex

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nisa85 said:

This is my first time posting here, before this I just silent reader.

@Nisa85 as this is SONG HYE KYO thread, your wishes for other than SHK can be put to other thread. 

Many of her fans here are hurt by the act of the other party and his lawyer/rep.

Let's wish only HER happiness in this thread. May God bless her with health and strength 

• Like 4

First time to post. Im not an avid fan but I really like SHK. 

I just want to say please be strong and I will include her in my prayers because its a very difficult for anyone facing a divorce especially to a Alist celebrity. 

Its unfortunate that he marry an a_ s______. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

@Nisa85 as this is SONG HYE KYO thread, your wishes for other than SHK can be put to other thread. 

Many of her fans here are hurt by the act of the other party and his lawyer/rep.

Let's wish only HER happiness in this thread. May God bless her with health and strength 

Thank you for reminder. Already delete that part. 

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

1) I do not think her marital problems are new. It may already be there when she accepted the role of a Divorced Woman in "Encounter".  That was my feelings when news broke out that she accepted this role. If not why would a happily married woman wants to play a Divorcee? It was like she was sending a silent message to her fans. (I am very unhappy in my marriage. I'm going to be a divorcee soon)

2) She is going to suffer a lot. She has a lot of disadvantages being an older woman.  Her haters kept bringing up her past relationships and blamed her for her marital failure.  She has no sibblings or father to protect her.  Mother is also a divorcee. While her soon-to-be ex (I do not even want to mention his name now)  is at his Prime and will be even more successful, the way I see it)

4) It makes me recall the Scene in Encounter when the male lead was typing his Resignation Letter.  He recalled their precious times together and thus gather strength to stand by her again.  (But this Ex of hers,  just throw her away like that)

I really sympathise with her.  I pray that her next movie "Anna"  will more successful than that of her ex

true, if he really love SHK like he said many times in his interviews, saying like being a true man is showing how you can love your wife without unchanging, one of the many things he said how he loves SHK, but now it just shows its all just words, how he throw her away just like that not considering how hurt she will be, just to save his career,I  hope karma gets him fast for all what he did to SHK... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

2) it make me love her more. l'm sure she have many supporting and loyal friends surrounding her. Hope they can comfort and give her love that she needed. 

5) I never have the urge to watch arthdal from start as for kdrama I only watch the movie if I like the actors, actress, genre & the story. Arthdal don't meet any of it. 

• Like 3

People having fun bashing her in soompi article comments, if you have account please support her in comments, no need to drag down the other party, just put on hastag #standbyyouKyo or any supportive comments

Spoiler

iYL1zx8.jpg

LsQsBwa.jpg

This is the first time i write in this thread. Honestly i never see the chemistry between shk and sjk from the begining. So i’m not shocked with the divorce. Sjk is not gentleman with his statement that he was hurt. He is playing a  victim. 

• Like 2

I have been a fan of Hye Kyo since DOTS. To me, she is not just a beautiful, talented actress but a wonderful human being with grace and dignity. 

Let's just say I trust her no matter what people are speculating. Emotion can fade away, different personality can result in a failed relationship but If she and SJK go through an amicable divorce and show respect to one another, at least for the media, then I will feel sad but accept it as how life is.  Love isn't always enough to win over everything. But it seems to me that her soon-to-be ex husband's side is engaged in a campaign to drag her down at all cost with all types of implications or exclusive lawyer interviews.

Being a divorced woman is like taboo or a sin, especially in Korea. It is already hard enough to suffer from a failed marriage, now that there are speculations, rumors and accusations everywhere. The truth may never be revealed; all I hope is for her to be at peace again and find her own happiness again, whether on her own or with someone else.

"Sometimes when things are failing apart, they may actually be falling into place"

Edited by melp
  • Like 6

It takes two to tango! 

The wisest thing to do amidst this mishmash is to gather all

fans in HYEKOLAND and support her in full force.

That's all we could do! For now at least!

• Like 4

The actress lead of Queen Seondook is a divorced woman she married a Samsung Heir and like SSC their wedding was called wedding of the decade but they divorced.

The husband was vindictive she was barred from doing endorsements with brands affiliated to Samsung. 

But she was able to survive and her career even flourished after the divorce she became lead of Queen Seondook and many other popular projects. 

Fighting Kyo!!!! 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

Still heartbroken for Kyo... I agree that us international and local fans of Kyo should gather and send our support & love... is there anyone here affiliated with her official fan club who can mobilize us? 

• Like 6

For now guys i want to say goodbye i am in so much pain and i cant sleep since this rumors is release and i dont know what to believe she decide  not to speak and her agency are keep on silent they cant defend her. As long as she wil never speak or defend herself this issue will never stop i dont know why she is afraid to come up i am her long time fan but this issue is the big one her basher is not stop almost all of the fans korean and international are believe that she is a cheater i hope she come out and defend herself sorry guys i cant take it anymore goodbye for now guys i hope you will understand me and i am praying to God that this is only a nightmare and i am hoping she will come out thank you so much guys so long God Bless You All and be Safe!

• Sad 4

Give her time. Who knows what she's up to. She's never been a person who does things 'noisily'...so let's trust her. 

• Like 7

She is like Cha Soo Hyun who remain silent despite people spreading harsh comments about her.

My heart goes out to her. :bawling:

In Korea's divorce system, the party who filed the divorce will be deemed as the innocent party. So for sure, that guy anticipated Kyo will object thus he issued warning "Don't object don't produce evidence against me or else I will also say something about you to the public" 

The innocent party will be paid alimony. But in their case I think I heard he will not ask for alimony. Well I hope this is true. 

Let's continue to pray for her strength to go on and survive all these with flying colors. :smile:

WE STAND BY YOU KYO. :kiss_wink:

• Like 6

Don't leave Gigi. You are one of the Seniors here.  Everybody is in Pain too. As the Motto says: "We Stand By You". We should be here.  Imagine if everyone were to leave now.  So please stay on

• Like 1

Yes she needs us and this is not the time to stop. On the contrary, this is the time to unite and be strong together to show our love for her. 

I heard some fans in weibo want to go to Korea or send something to her. I hope we can do that for International fans. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

For now guys i want to say goodbye i am in so much pain and i cant sleep since this rumors is release and i dont know what to believe she decide  not to speak and her agency are keep on silent they cant defend her. As long as she wil never speak or defend herself this issue will never stop i dont know why she is afraid to come up i am her long time fan but this issue is the big one her basher is not stop almost all of the fans korean and international are believe that she is a cheater i hope she come out and defend herself sorry guys i cant take it anymore goodbye for now guys i hope you will understand me and i am praying to God that this is only a nightmare and i am hoping she will come out thank you so much guys so long God Bless You All and be Safe!

We all still coping with the news, don't leave as you are her most active fans. She the secretive one, thus we don't know she will defend herself or keep silent and just take all the blame. She always remain silent for all the blame that people throw at her. She will be hurt now.

As the outsider and don't know the real truth we can't speculate and keep on blaming.

As a fan and supporter of Kyo, we should just accepted and love her, her beauty, her imperfection, her mistake and continue supporting her. 

It feels really hurt when we read people bashing her, it's good I can't read korean, if not maybe I will feel more hurt if I understand and read more people bashing her. As I can't control the pain that keep growing in my heart, I try to distract my life and keep moving on. I keep telling myself, this is the best for her. God's have better plan for her in the future. We just have to continue and support her continuously. Whatever the outcome and the reason as a fan and supporter just continue loving her as who she is. 

• Like 5