Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Solo 'by you' Jang Tae-yoo PD, KBS 'hyena' return to the country in five years...                      Enter Article 2019.06.19. 4:00 pm. 

0001113012_001_20190619160014195.jpg?type=w430View original

0001113012_002_20190619160014220.jpg?type=w430View original[TV Report = Reporter Johyeyun] "You came from the stars" and "The Flower Garden of the Wind" directed by Chang Tae-Yoo directed the drama "Hyena". 
As a result of the TV report coverage on the 19th, Jang Tae-yu PD will be directed to produce a drama "Hyena" produced by Keith and confirmed on KBS2. This drama is a work that has already attracted attention with news of Song Hye Kyo and Ju Ji Hoon. 
It is a drama that Jang Tae-yu PD, who captured Asia as well as domestic from 'The Star from You', is showing up in Korea in five years. 
'Hyena' is a blood-splattered survivor of lawyers representing the top 1% high class. Lawyers are the main characters, but they are not court drama. Hyena's lawyers living the law as a survival weapon, a story about human beings and men and women around the protagonist of a variety of human groups to play a game of survival is a frustrating survival. 
In the drama, Song Hye Kyo is a lawyer and Kim Ji Hoon is a lawyer elite. Kim Ruri, who won the Excellence Prize at the SBS Play Contest in 2013, has written. It will be broadcasted first in November. 
Kwang-Hyun Lee reporter kuming@tvreport.co.kr/ Photo = TV report DB (Jang Tae-yoo, Song Hye-kyo, Joo Ji 
- hoon) ▶ All of k-pop star! BTS, Warner One, New East W and more! 
▶ Star exclusive monster full, TV report Instagram!...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/213/0001113012
  • Like 1

Hi,

Please note as per the drama team that “casting is still under discussion and even the timing and broadcasting network has not been finalized”.

The buzz today is only about the PD from My Love From Another Star being confirmed as the PD and Hyena will be his comeback project after many years.

Like her Korean fans have been saying please wait for confirmation from UAA before believing any rumors. Otherwise we will be helping people who are trying to get media play using her name. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, redbeanbuns said:

Wow @gigivillaceran it will be a good news for us :wub: I heard My love from another star PD will direct Hyena..

I hope Kyo will accept this drama!

i am positive she will accept this drama knowing kyo for a long time she will accept this and i hope this drama will prove to people who doesnt believe her acting that they are wrong let us cross our fingers and pray.

6 hours ago, esophageal14 said:

Let's rejoice when it is a done deal!:mrgreen:

Let's cling to a mere possibility for now! Who knows!:grin:

We can rejoice later chingu if already confirm but im positive for this. i know this is her next drama after Encounter we know already Kyo chingu for a long time that she will accept this cross fingers chingu think positive.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, esophageal14 said:

Let's rejoice when it is a done deal!:mrgreen:

Let's cling to a mere possibility for now! Who knows!:grin:

Chingu i miss the oldest member of this thread missing chattimg with them RoseS, Utkim, Shahanda, bohmi and others, im sure this thread will gonna be busy again when Kyo have a new drama or movie fighting all and think positive

• Like 2

Finally!! There's news about "Hyena" drama this week. PD Jang Tae Yoo :w00t: He was directing the other two high-quality dramas too ("Tree With Deep Roots" and "Painter of the Wind").

But we'll have to wait for Kyo's official confirmation.

@gigivillaceran

It was a scene from "A Reason to Live" movie :) --- The cat is so cute :wub:

Spoiler

I also miss them. We have seen utkim & khxy at KDrama's thread during Encounter. Hoping that they'll come back again here and the other sunbae too :wub:

• Like 4

“My Love From The Star” PD To Direct New Drama Song Hye Kyo And Joo Ji Hoon Are In Talks For

“My Love From The Star” PD To Direct New Drama Song Hye Kyo And Joo Ji Hoon Are In Talks For

Jun 20, 2019
by S. Park

Producing director (PD) Jang Tae Yoo of “My Love from the Star” will be directing a new drama!

On June 19, it was reported that “Hyena” (literal title) will be directed by PD Jang Tae Yoo, produced by Key East, and broadcast on KBS 2TV.

In a phone interview with News1, PD Jang Tae Yoo confirmed the reports, stating, “I’m preparing for a project. It’s currently at the stage of script development, but writer Kim Roo Ri is an experienced writer who’s good at writing scripts.”

He continued, “It’s a really fun drama, and I think it’ll be different from previous legal dramas. It’s a drama centered around the characters, so it’ll show the actors’ hard work. I’m going to work hard to make this project.”

“Hyena” is about lawyers who defend the top one percent. Although its leads are lawyers, this will be not be a legal drama. It explores these fierce lawyers who use the law as a tool for survival, and it tells stories about people and the brutal game of survival surrounding these various characters. Song Hye Kyo and Joo Ji Hoon are currently in talks to play the leads.

This will be PD Jang Tae Yoo’s first Korean drama in five years since “My Love from the Star” which enjoyed immense popularity at home and overseas. After leaving SBS, he received an offer to direct the pre-produced drama “Four Brothers,” but left the drama due to ongoing conflict with the production company. He’ll be working with writer Kim Roo Ri who received the award of excellence in the 2013 SBS script contest.

“Hyena” will premiere sometime in November. In the meantime, start watching “My Love from the Star” with English subtitles below....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1333295wpp/my-love-from-the-star-pd-to-direct-new-drama-song-hye-kyo-and-joo-ji-hoon-are-in-talks-for

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bohmi said:

Finally!! There's news about "Hyena" drama this week. PD Jang Tae Yoo :w00t: He was directing the other two high-quality dramas too ("Tree With Deep Roots" and "Painter of the Wind").

But we'll have to wait for Kyo's official confirmation.

@gigivillaceran

It was a scene from "A Reason to Live" movie :) --- The cat is so cute :wub:

Hide contents

I also miss them. We have seen utkim & khxy at KDrama's thread during Encounter. Hoping that they'll come back again here and the other sunbae too :wub:

Oh really thank you chingu, yeah i hope so this thread will be active again with the old members. Yes chingu we have to wait for her confirmation. Fighting 

• Like 2

The owner tagged SHK's name.

It seems that Song Hye Kyo, stylist Han Hye Yeon, actress Ki Eun Se, and more donate their personal items for flea market (GRGR Market) which will be open on June 22-23 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

cr. oblybly

Han Hye Yeon's chief of staff
Brought a lot of celebrity collections
I have to get Song Hye Kyo's collection :heart:

Tweets from Soompi :star:

A powerful combination!

waiting for Kyo's official confirmation

• Like 5