Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye Kyo as beautiful as doll with smokey makeup...      Actress Song Hye Kyo has updated her recent photo on SNS...                  2019. 05. 04. 9:53 PM
0003998154_004_20190426182407757.png?typ

On May 4, Song Hye Kyo posted a photo on her personal Instagram with a short caption, "Going back to kyo."

In the photo, Song Hye Kyo caught viewers' eyes with the smoky makeup. She captures the attention thanks to the well-merited aura along with big eyes. Her doll-like appearance remains unchanged regardless of makeup styles.

0000242462_001_20190504215508277.jpg?typ

Until now, Song Hye Kyo is still constantly showing her noble gestures. On April 29, on the anniversary of "the victory of independence activist Yun Bong Gil", the actress collaborated with Professor Seo Kyung Duk of Sungshin Women's University to present a sculpture to the Yun Bong Gil Memorial Hall, in Shanghai, China. With the actions worthy of the title "iconic Korean actress", Song Hye Kyo has made many people feel touched by her gestures.

On the other hand, Song Hye Kyo is in the process of considering her next work after the lead role in the drama "Encounter" (tvN).

[OSEN = Reporter Lee So Dam] / besodam@osen.co.kr

Photo = SNS of Song Hye Kyo

Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive V TODAY OPEN!

Source Credit @https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/0.10902871

On 5/1/2019 at 5:36 PM, thepixies said:

Kyo and her team are staying at the Baccarat Hotel, which is next door to the Museum of Modern Art.  Hope to see some art posts from Kyo and her friends in the near future. 

^ Post by Kyo’s make-up artist.  Glad to know Kyo and her team enjoyed MoMa’s exhibits.  A great museum. 

• Like 5

Song Hye-kyo "Interested in Korean language and history ... heavy but proud title" [SS Interview...Enter article 2019.05.07. 7:00 am 

Song Hye Kyo grew into a more beautiful personality through the Korean Wave. 
Actress Song Hye-kyo is a living witness who has made the K-drama and footsteps that have become the center of the Korean Wave. Song Hye Kyo started with KBS2 'Autumn Fairy Tale' (2000), followed by SBS 'All In' (2003) and KBS2 'Full House' (2004) (2016) and TVN 'Boyfriend' which was completed earlier this year. 
Although Korean dramas are consistently made with high quality content to emerge as a brand of 'K drama', it is significant that star-studded actors play their part in the center. Therefore, they will be given the title of "Korean Wave star" to them, and Song Hye Kyo is the first actor in the first hand. In fact, Song Hye-kyo was the number one actress in the K drama category in a questionnaire survey conducted by Seoul Sports Sports Club last month at the end of the month. I met in writing with Song Hye-kyo, the "Korean Wave star," who makes us look forward to the past, present and future of the Korean Wave. 
Song Hyesong, who recently said that he was studying his next film while he was busy with the drama shooting and had a meeting with people who had not been able to meet him and traveled for a rest and travel, said that he could enjoy his comfortable life as well as attending overseas events I am having a routine as a Korean wave star.
I asked him what the meaning of the title "Hallyu star" was. Song Hye-kyo said, "I think that it plays a role in informing the new image and culture of Korea. It is also a heavyweight shoulder, and it is also a title that I am proud of. " 

It is Song Hye-gyo who is leading the talks and making the announcement of Korea. On November 11, Song Hye-kyo, who has been donating his books to the overseas independence movement sites such as Shanghai and China, donated 10,000 brochures in Korean and Chinese to the Hangzhou Provisional Government Memorial Hall on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea. In addition, I am concentrating on attracting Korean language services to world famous museums and museums such as the New York Museum of Contemporary Art and Toronto Museum. As a face representing Korea itself, it is a way of adding thought and depth to its own actions. 
Through the 'Korean Wave', he talked about his change, and he liked language and history. Song Hye-kyo said, "The interest in language has increased. I thought it was the language I needed to communicate with my fans abroad and they were learning hard right now. " Then, "interest in history also increased. I felt a lot of sense of responsibility as a Korean actor while doing overseas activities. We are making a lot of efforts to convey our history and culture. " 
In this way, there were many moments when the fans were impressed by the effort as they worked in and out of the work. Song Hye-kyo said, "People who have various nationalities feel glory and gratitude just by loving me and my work. It is my motive power. " 
In the meantime, I have been surprised to learn that foreign fans are doing their service together in the name of 'Song Hye Kyo' and donating together. I am very grateful and very proud memory. "
It is also a place where I have worked, but it seems that I became a more grown and mature actress through Korean pop fans. I asked Song Hye Kyo how he would expect to see the Korean Wave grow further in the future. "It is important to diversify new perspectives based on cultural understanding of each other. It is also possible to expand the Korean Wave through active exchange with local producers and artists. " It seems that we are looking forward to becoming a Korean wave that can be done with local rather than our own. 
In this spirit, Song Hye-kyo continues to do activities in the Greater China region. Song Hye-kyo, who has been participating in the Chinese film with films such as 'Sun Dae Jongsa' (2013) and 'Taepyeongwol' (2017), attended the Hong Kong Golden Globe Awards as a prize on March 14, followed by Wong Kar- I made a contract with 'The Movie'. Song Hye-gyo also said that he would like to co-operate with more Chinese filmmakers and actors in the future. 
Song Hye-kyo said to fans at home and abroad, "I am grateful that you have always been loved a lot. I will do my best to return it with good work and acting. " In the K-drama, or in the works of the Central China, I have a feeling of Song Hye-gyo, who concentrates his attention with a beautiful yet delicate actor, and a bold inner work to bear the weight of a Korean star starved in his voice in his voice. 

cho@sportsseoul.com 
Photos | Schumma Bonnie, Professor Seok Kyung Deok's research team...source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000504176

• Like 2

@dukesa1122 we need to get in touch with KES!!!! Lol. This will be the first time that she has repeated her leading man so no reason that she should not repeat her leading lady! I read the synopsis and I really really really want Kyo to be part of this project. I had just been telling @stardustvoid a few days ago about the rumor mill stating that it looked like LMH was front runner and now it’s been confirmed. Strangely cannot find anyone who has any information about which actresses have been approached. 

Edit: Article proving Kyo’s popularity in China.

http://m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/amp.php?key=20190506010002921

Article states that SKorea has a reputation of having plastic surgery beauties but a leading search portal in China reported that these S Korean actresses are the best natural beauty are - Kim Hee Sun, Moon Geun Young, Eugene(ses), Park Shin Hye, Lee Young Ae, Song Hye Kyo, Jun Ji Hyun, Son Ye Jin, Han Ga In and Kim Tae hee. 

though the report states KHS as the number one natural beauty the article reports that most of the comments left on the report thought SHK was the top natural beauty once again proving her popularity in China.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

@dukesa1122 we need to get in touch with KES!!!! Lol. This will be the first time that she has repeated her leading man so no reason that she should not repeat her leading lady! I read the synopsis and I really really really want Kyo to be part of this project. I had just been telling @stardustvoid a few days ago about the rumor mill stating that it looked like LMH was front runner and now it’s been confirmed. Strangely cannot find anyone who has any information about which actresses have been approached. 

Edit: Article proving Kyo’s popularity in China.

http://m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/amp.php?key=20190506010002921

Article states that SKorea has a reputation of having plastic surgery beauties but a leading search portal in China reported that these S Korean actresses are the best natural beauty are - Kim Hee Sun, Moon Geun Young, Eugene(ses), Park Shin Hye, Lee Young Ae, Song Hye Kyo, Jun Ji Hyun, Son Ye Jin, Han Ga In and Kim Tae hee. 

though the report states KHS as the number one natural beauty the article reports that most of the comments left on the report thought SHK was the top natural beauty once again proving her popularity in China.

Yes. We’re doing the best we can to broadcast this. Omg my minkyo heart. I cant even! I will pray for this to happen! :tears:

Let our MinKyo hearts be heard eunnie !!!!

Ctto 

• Like 3

Song Hye Kyo Shares Her Thoughts On Her Responsibility As A Hallyu Star

Song Hye Kyo Shares Her Thoughts On Her Responsibility As A Hallyu Star

May 7, 2019
by L. Kim

Song Hye Kyo opened up about being a Hallyu (Korean wave) star.

Actress Song Hye Kyo is a living witness who has walked the same path as Korean dramas, which are a central part of Hallyu. At the same time Korean dramas swept through Japan and China, Song Hye Kyo became recognized overseas for various dramas ranging from KBS2’s “Autumn in My Heart” in 2000 to tvN’s “Encounter” that ended earlier this year.

It is partly due to the steady creation of quality content that “K-dramas” emerged as a brand in itself, but the stellar actors played a central role in its rise. The term Hallyu came to be, and Song Hye Kyo was one of the first actors to be included in it. In fact, Song Hye Kyo proudly topped the K-drama category in the “Hallyu Diagnosis, We Asked 100 Experts” survey conducted by Sports Seoul last month.

When asked about how she’s doing recently, the actress answered, “I’ve been meeting up with people I couldn’t meet when I was busy shooting a drama, and I’m resting while going on vacation. I’m also reviewing offers for my next project.”

Asked about what the title “Hallyu star” meant to her, she replied, “I think it serves to promote a new image and culture of Korea. It is a proud title that can also be a heavy burden.”

Song Hye Kyo is well-known for promoting Korea overseas. She has been contributing guidebooks to Korean independence movement sites overseas like Shanghai with Professor Seo Kyung Duk and donated 10,000 copies of Korean and Chinese guidebooks to the Hangzhou Temporary Government Memorial Museum to mark the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Provisional Government of Korea. She is also focusing her efforts on providing Korean language services to world-famous museums including the Museum of Modern Art in New York and the Museum of Toronto.

Song Hye Kyo mentioned her interest in language and history while talking about how she changed through Hallyu. She said, “My interest in language has grown. While communicating with overseas fans, I thought that the first thing they needed was a language [that could be mutually understood], and I’m continuing to do my best to learn [languages]. My interest in history has increased as well. As I have been working overseas, I feel a lot of responsibility as a Korean actor. I am making various efforts to convey our history and culture.”

There were times when Song Hye Kyo was moved by the enthusiastic response from fans. she said, “I feel honored and grateful that people of various nationalities love me and my work. That’s also my driving force.” Then she added, “I was surprised to learn later that overseas fans were doing volunteer work together as ‘Song Hye Kyo’s fans’ and making joint donations. I’m so grateful, and it remains a memory I’m very proud of.”

When asked about her expectations about the future growth of Hallyu, the actress stated, “It would be important to make various new points of contact based on a cultural understanding of each other. I think we can expand Hallyu through active exchanges, such as working with local production companies and artists.”

Song Hye Kyo has also engaged in activities in China. She participated in Chinese films such as “The Grandmaster” (2013) and “Love and Let Love” (2017) and attended the Hong Kong Gold Merit Film Awards as an award presenter this year. Later, she signed with Wong Kar Wai’s film production company Jet Tone Films. The actress also expressed her desire to “work with more Chinese directors, actors and actresses in the future.”

To her fans all over the world, she said, “I’m always grateful that I’m receiving lots of love. I’ll do my best to return that love with good projects and acting.”...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1322654wpp/song-hye-kyo-shares-her-thoughts-on-her-responsibility-as-a-hallyu-star

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ahdrianaa said:

@dukesa1122 if you know anyone else please ask them to write to Kim Eun Soon directly! 

https://mobile.twitter.com/dramaonly?lang=en This is Kim Eun Sook’s official twitter account and she communicates with fans. Hopefully if we generate enough buzz on Twitter this could actually happen

Omo! Haha good find!! my gosh i feel like a nursery trying to read her posts in hangul. :lol: I tweeted her :wub: please do too

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Omo! Haha good find!! my gosh i feel like a nursery trying to read her posts in hangul. :lol: I tweeted her :wub: please do too

I have. If you know missroses_thefangirl and other influencers who would be interested could you ask her to make a post asking other fans who are interested in joining this effort? This drama news is top search on Weibo, fandoms of other actresses will already be starting their own campaigns. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

I have. If you know missroses_thefangirl and other influencers who would be interested could you ask her to make a post asking other fans who are interested in joining this effort? This drama news is top search on Weibo, fandoms of other actresses will already be starting their own campaigns. 

For sure. And im almost sure of one actress’s fans already starting a campaign about it. I’ll ask her. Although im pretty sure she’s reading this already haha :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

For sure. And im almost sure of one actress’s fans already starting a campaign about it. I’ll ask her. Although im pretty sure she’s reading this already haha :lol:

I really hope that Kyo’s fandom puts some effort behind this. Lately she has been really active and which is so rare! With the drama, more cfs, promotional activities/award functions, magazine shoots and attending NYFW one can hope that she will consider this huge project. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ahdrianaa said:

I really hope that Kyo’s fandom puts some effort behind this. Lately she has been really active and which is so rare! With the drama, more cfs, promotional activities/award functions, magazine shoots and attending NYFW one can hope that she will consider this huge project. 

I know. I am even getting too spoiled with her new updates that it feels too lonely without her in a week. I hope hyebaragi_kr knows about this. Im gonna try to tap her

• Like 3