Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Her side profile is amazing!:wub:

I saw a picture of her mom on her wedding. Well just a rough side view of her mom’s face. They have the same nose. Perfectly shaped :wub: 

You can’t help but ask the creator why you’re not as pretty as SHK. The world is unfair! :lol:

• Like 1

I find amazing how we cant find any picture of her mom. Seriously :o

I found a picture of her graduating from middle school [?] not sure though beside a “father figure”.

And I’m not entirely sure if it is her father. But they kind of look alike. :huh:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

I find amazing how we cant find any picture of her mom. Seriously :o

I found a picture of her graduating from middle school [?] not sure though beside a “father figure”.

And I’m not entirely sure if it is her father. But they kind of look alike. :huh:

Their wedding supposed to be private but it turned out not because of the eager fans and media globally. Long before Kyo's single days I've always wanted to see her mom what's look like and luckily I made it though it's side profile I should be happy for that but happier if I see her full face of hers one day! I really admire her how private and low profile she is and her mom. I saw that pic. too years ago some netizens say it's her grandfather I'm not sure though! 

• Like 1

Yes. I can still remember when they announced the wedding. It’s like someone set a bomb. Even in the Philippines, almost everyone was talking about it. :D 

If they had an indoor wedding then we couldnt have witnessed any of it.

I had to dig to find that pic. He doesn’t look too old to be her grand father. I actually still have it in my dropbox. I dont know if it’s legal to post it here :wacko:

2 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Yes. I can still remember when they announced the wedding. It’s like someone set a bomb. Even in the Philippines, almost everyone was talking about it. :D 

If they had an indoor wedding then we couldnt have witnessed any of it.

I had to dig to find that pic. He doesn’t look too old to be her grand father. I actually still have it in my dropbox. I dont know if it’s legal to post it here :wacko:

Yeah trended #1 in the PH and worldwide! If you find it just put it in spoiler button. I wanna see that pic. again, thanks! 

29 minutes ago, caileysmiley said:

@dukesa1122 Thanks again! Ahhh Kyo was soooo cute here:love: Seeing this pic again I can say that he is really young to be like that, maybe those were bashers who said that! 

For me, I think he's not!

I guess no one can tell us then hahahahaha

i just think the resemblance is uncanny :sweat_smile:

It’s funny how she can parade all her signature bags without restraint in this drama.

and boy oh boy they are expensive! $$$$$$

4 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

I guess no one can tell us then hahahahaha

i just think the resemblance is uncanny :sweat_smile:

It’s funny how she can parade all her signature bags without restraint in this drama.

and boy oh boy they are expensive! $$$$$$

Hahaha....hope there'll be confirmation about that someday!

Everything is signature from bags, earrings, shoes, clothes and lipstick as in EVERYTHING! The rich Cha Soo-Hyun!:D

I understand others were sponsored like her earings, clothes and shoes.

but her bags, i think she’s using her personal bags and not sponsored. Gucci, Channel, Dior, Hermes. Daebak! :joy: 

I wouldn’t be surprised if her clauset is as big as CSH or even bigger at this rate.